The devastation in Turkey and Syria is beyond belief, estimated 30,000+ already dead, expected to grow to 60,000 as the trapped die

It has now been 60 hours since the initial EQ.

There are dozens of posts on Twitter of people begging for help.

Those who are not saved over the next 48 hours will likely not make it.

Is the US government helping in any way? I have not seen anything. I am sure we are, just do not know what we are doing.

The survivors are true refugees and I hope we are able to help some of them.

It is going to be below freezing tonoght in Hatay. There are trapped people screaming to be rescued that cannot be reached.

I cannot imagine that horror. Both the trapped and those trying to save the trapped.

Again…this is real shit. Appreciate how blessed we are.
Blessed? Not intelligent to go that far so as to smuggle-in religion. Lucky, yes we are. Try to keep up with world IQs.

We're not buying your theological style of protection-racket discourse. Neither is Russia buying NATO's.

I am not religious at all, you psycho dumb fuck.

Were you born in America? Would you rather live in Turkey?

You can go fight for Ukraine. Grab a gun a go. They will welcome you.

How did your brainwashed cult fuck ass turn this political?

Is Trump hiding under your bed? You wear a mask while you drive, don’t you? You have 6 boosters?

The Hunter laptop is fake….

You are a cult fuck, and you can fuck off.

SMD asshole. See ya.
You're stupid and way too inexperienced, so you resort to alternatives to thinking. None will be able to invoke "thoughts and prayers" because there is no entity that hears them. Ironically, the closest H. sapiens will come is to admit that the earth itself is god, which has just violently fucked up thousands of people.

I am. I have posted about it in this thread and the previous one.

The title of this thread LITERALLY has SYRIA in it.
I'm referring to the Media. It's all you hear about on the radio. Turkey, Turkey, Turkey... Nary a word on Syria.

I'm referring to the Media. It's all you hear about on the radio. Turkey, Turkey, Turkey... Nary a word on Syria.

Ok. I see.

Well, the epicenter was in Turkey, but Syria was affected and there are many casualties.

The newscasts I have followed include Syria.

Ok. I see.

Well, the epicenter was in Turkey, but Syria was affected and there are many casualties.

The newscasts I have followed include Syria.
I don't really watch any TV, I get most of my news via the Radio, or internet.

I don't really watch any TV, I get most of my news via the Radio, or internet.
I watch no tv. My news is from pods and independent internet journalists. Like from my links on these threads

Ironically, it will have been ColonelAngus, who claims to be non-religious, who will have today officially established the USMB Theology Patrol.

We saw it coming. First, the Perpetrator, religious or not, exploits the images of destruction with "You should be glad you're not there." Next, the prisoners may take the bait thinking that they are somehow at fault for the earthquake. This is where Theo has the prisoners reaching for their wallet, in an attempt to establish an argument based on troubled spirit, guilt and coercion.

But if a note was attached: "This money is a gift from a compassionate atheist, a gift from someone who practices secular faith rather than religious faith," neither the note nor the money will likely ever go to help a Turkish earthquake victim.

Pound sand, Theo. We'll be here patrolling to protect children and adults from your opportunistic mental illness by explaining how the pathology works.

These poor people need help and no one can get to them. The scope is so huge, many trapped will die before rescues can happen.

Some of us really need to appreciate how good we have it.

Most of us do not, we whine about faggot stuff.
It is so horrible….my heart breaks for them. I can’t begin to imagine what they are going through. :(

Forum List

Back