The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

The autopsy reports very clearly describe this as a homicide.

It makes no such judgement. It states Cry Baby Floyd was uninjured except for scrapes that occurred when he fought with the officers. It does state he had deadly doses of Fent and Meth in his system and that his heart was 90% incapacitated.

Xpo, do you want Derek Chauvin to testify? If so why? I think he should. He is not trained to cry like pussies as the prosecution trained their witnesses. I think he would do fine if his defense lawyer who is more intelligent than the entire prosecution team combined who object as needed. Agreed?
GF died by the demon cop and not by any drugs
If someone was driving their knee into your neck ..I think you would see in much different

The autopsy reports very clearly describe this as a homicide.

It makes no such judgement.

You're an idiot. Read the report.

1618299143950.png

Xpo, there is a significant and illogical leap of faith between what they are "experts" in and their conclusions in regards to this case. The cardiologist for example presented some facts regard anatomy, but when suggesting things like a diseased heart and drugs have nothing to do with someone's well being, then we know he is not being honest or is misinformed. His grand conclusion was the Cry Baby Floyd would be alive had the cops not handcuffed him and held him down. The "expert" refused to answer the question as to whether Cry Baby Floyd would be alive had he simply taken a seat in the cop SUV. :dunno:

Yea? What are your medical credentials?
I have zero but I can see the video !!
I do have a fake degree in physics that I like to hang on my wall and I am kind of proud of
. Don’t ask me any questions about physics as I just change the subject

Even the folks in the crowd were begging the demon Derek to stop
He knew exactly what he was doing
He knew he was killing him

Okay Xpo, that is interesting and strange they would insert that unfounded judgement in that particular document. Have you ever heard of a "homocide" in which there is no externally induced physical injury? I think the defense witnesses will clear up that bullshit after the prosecution concludes their emotional charade.

My reference in regards to Cry Baby Floyd was this which clearly has way, way more detail than that summary sheet.

Quasar44, do you think Derek Chauvin should testify?

Last edited:

The new incident clearly shows the female cop panicking and using the wrong weapon on the kid. Damn I am sure hundreds of Jewish lawyers are driving up from NYC to Minneapolis in their BMWs and Mercedes

Wasn't Gardner that obese dude who resisted arrest and croaked from cardiac arrest? MMA would be banned worldwide if choke holds like that on the obese dude with heart disease resisting arrest killed people instantly. :dunno:

irosie91, Cry Baby Floyd was so messed up on Fent and Meth and his own mental illness, nobody could talk sense to him. Cry Baby Floyd actually said, "I can't choke" before he said, "I can't breathe" while he fought with 3 or 4 cops in the backseat of the cop SUV. :eusa_think:

Last edited:
GF did not deserve death
He was just a junkie but this cop was a demon
Yes. He did. He was a Felon with a LONG record resisting arrest. The world is better off without slime like Floyd.
He was mostly just a Drug addict and not a gang banger
Who cares? Another dead Junkie. Know what? In 1964 I was 100% behind the Civil Rights movement. AFTER the Bill was passed ,they stopped marching and started burning things down. And going on Welfare. But I kept an open mind. In the 70's and 80's they got all the breaks in the world. Crime still went up. They blamed Whitey for their own crummy neighborhoods. Rodney King took a beating. Once again ,terrible riots. Also people like Al Sharpton CAUSED riots with fake hate crimes. In the 2005-2007 I was PERSONALLY mugged twice. Started thinking twice. Last summer was the proverbial Straw that broke the Camels Back. I can't stand the bastards.

GF did not deserve death
Yes. He did. He was a Felon with a LONG record resisting arrest. The world is better off without slime like Floyd.
Who cares? Another dead Junkie. Know what? In 1964 I was 100% behind the Civil Rights movement. AFTER the Bill was passed ,they stopped marching and started burning things down. And going on Welfare. But I kept an open mind. In the 70's and 80's they got all the breaks in the world. Crime still went up. They blamed Whitey for their own crummy neighborhoods. Rodney King took a beating. Once again ,terrible riots. Also people like Al Sharpton CAUSED riots with fake hate crimes. In the 2005-2007 I was PERSONALLY mugged twice. Started thinking twice. Last summer was the proverbial Straw that broke the Camels Back. I can't stand the bastards.
There is something thousands of times more sinister and evil at work !! The demon white leftist whom are the real “ master of puppets “

GF did not deserve death
GF was not a violent man
He was not a gang banger
Just a junkie and he did not deserve this

Forum List

Back