The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

Wasn't Gardner that obese dude who resisted arrest and croaked from cardiac arrest? MMA would be banned worldwide if choke holds like that on the obese dude with heart disease resisting arrest killed people instantly. :dunno:

irosie91, Cry Baby Floyd was so messed up on Fent and Meth and his own mental illness, nobody could talk sense to him. Cry Baby Floyd actually said, "I can't choke" before he said, "I can't breathe" while he fought with 3 or 4 cops in the backseat of the cop SUV. :eusa_think:
I am best well trained in dozens of lethal chokes

Rear naked
Rear gable grip
Short arm
Triangle choke on guard and side Mount
Baseball bat - my fav
Leg side scissors

The grotesque monster Gardner croaked of cardiac arrest because of a little White guy performing a commonly used MMA hold?

Even the folks in the crowd were begging the demon Derek to stop
He knew exactly what he was doing
He knew he was killing him
A crowd of those goons ALWAYS cries PO-Lice brutality. No matter HOW rotten and violent the dirty thug is. Time the thugs stopped resisting arrest. The dirty bastards get let right out anyway.

Wasn't Gardner that obese dude who resisted arrest and croaked from cardiac arrest? MMA would be banned worldwide if choke holds like that on the obese dude with heart disease resisting arrest killed people instantly. :dunno:

irosie91, Cry Baby Floyd was so messed up on Fent and Meth and his own mental illness, nobody could talk sense to him. Cry Baby Floyd actually said, "I can't choke" before he said, "I can't breathe" while he fought with 3 or 4 cops in the backseat of the cop SUV. :eusa_think:

Rear naked
Rear gable grip
Short arm
Baseball bat - my fav
Leg side scissors
How many humans have you killed doing that?

Rear naked
Rear gable grip
Short arm
Baseball bat - my fav
Leg side scissors
How many humans have you killed doing that?
Zero !!!
We did it in my BJJ class a few yrs back but I quit the class as I did not like the new coach

GF was not a violent man
He was not a gang banger
Just a junkie and he did not deserve this
You're talking about a guy who held a gun to pregnant woman's belly while his crew robbed her apartment. I guess he's not violent like those riots are peaceful.

Forum List

Back