The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

Folks, I just did the test on a digital scale in which the "breathing expert" fraud (receiving at least $300/hr for lying) who could not speak English claimed raising up on one knee and lifting that foot applies more weight relative to that knee point of contact. It is actually the opposite. :dunno: This is gonna get crazy when the defense gets their chance to explain what really happened.

Nobody cares about the stupid nonsense you did.

How did Baker’s testimony go? I was only able to catch part of it. I want to watch it all this weekend.

Xpo, I just did the experiment again. Left knee on an accurate body weight scale positioned slightly above the right knee reads about 30 pounds of pressure. Raising the left foot up off the floor reduces the reading on the scale to 25 pounds because, obviously, more weight shifts to the right. I weigh about 200 pounds and Officer Chavin weighed what 150 at the time? Do the math my friend. This entire charade is political theater of the most evil kind. It would be great if Derek Chauvin testified though, unless the defense witnesses are going to be exceptionally devastating, which they most likely will be.

Last edited:
Floyd being Floyd in 2019. :afro:

Full video of Floyd being Cry Baby Floyd. :laugh:

The damage this ridiculous, incoherent, drug infused monster caused to the Western World is really amazing.

Last edited:
Is it the female cop who tells the babbling idiot to "act like a man" when he starts his crying for his momma routine. :laughing0301:

As a minority who hates the guts of the racists, the bad cops I say and I might be harsh.

Did Floyd deserve to die? No.
Did Shauvin cause his death ? Yes.
I say give a life sentence to the cop but let's not make a hero out of Floyd, he was no Saint.
What makes you think people are making him out to be a hero?
Many do, his pictures and drawings are everywhere.

Issa, the Fent/Meth speedball(s) caused Floyd's death. By the way, did they test for PCP?

I look at behavior and the toxicology report not some BLM dork telling us we see is not reality. And why don't they do a CT scan instead of cutting up body parts after an overdose?

Trumpsters have gotten really quiet since Baker's testimony.

He specifically said that fentanyl was not the direct cause of Floyd's death. You guys should have read the autopsy report like I told you.

Wasn't Baker the "expert" witness who said Floyd died of a heart attack? Doesn't that contradict the other "expert" witness, the guy who couldn't speak English and claimed the weight of Derek Chauvin's knee was 81.2 pounds or some similar horseshit and concluded he died from being choked out by the magic and deadly knee? :dunno:

Based on the prosecution's case Fent and Meth is actually not really bad individually or in combination. :cuckoo:

Looking forward to some actual expert witnesses for the defense who are rational and intelligent.

Last edited:
My point is twofold: One, the officers were doing their job and two, I haven’t been pulled over very often because most of the time I do not speed; I do not drive in an unsafe manner; my insurance is always current and all my lights and accessories are working at all times.

Check your privilege.
Check your stupidity asshole. The doctor called. Officials decision is you have no brain. Your blatant bullshit gets old fast you uneducated racist fuck. Chauvin walks. And you look dumber than usual.

Forum List

Back