What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re an unemployed racist shithead. Deal with it. When you have to threaten the jury, you have nothing. Chauvin walks. Deal with it.

Nope, going to jail.... Did you see his lawyers panic yesterday when another cop shot an innocent black man yesterday.
The black guy was a felon who fled a crime scene

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You’re an unemployed racist shithead. Deal with it. When you have to threaten the jury, you have nothing. Chauvin walks. Deal with it.

Nope, going to jail.... Did you see his lawyers panic yesterday when another cop shot an innocent black man yesterday.
Well dumbfuck , that incident has zero bearings on the facts of this case. Nope, no murder charge, no jail. Your prosecutors are panicking because their own witnesses are blowing up their case.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
The defense witness today was devastating to the prosecution.

Former police officer and national expert in use of force Barry Brodd said, "I felt that Derek Chauvin was justified and was acting with objective reasonableness, following Minneapolis Police Department policy and current standards of law enforcement in his interactions with Mr. Floyd."

Case closed. Not guilty.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Fake News is going crazy trying to spin what one of the world's most foremost experts in use-of-force stated. :laugh:

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well dumbfuck , that incident has zero bearings on the facts of this case. Nope, no murder charge, no jail. Your prosecutors are panicking because their own witnesses are blowing up their case.

Uh, no, they really aren't. No way this jury lets this thug walk.
[/QUOTE
It’s going to be manslaughter

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Come on man, if you have a comment please post it and maybe double check to see if your comment is fucked up not only in content but in basic discussion board syntax.

Derek Chauvin is going to be found not guilty. Get over it.

XponentialChaos

Gold Member
Reaction score
Come on man, if you have a comment please post it and maybe double check to see if your comment is fucked up not only in content but in basic discussion board syntax.

Good luck with that. I still think he's going to get charged with 3rd degree murder.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The defense witness today was devastating to the prosecution.

Former police officer and national expert in use of force Barry Brodd said, "I felt that Derek Chauvin was justified and was acting with objective reasonableness, following Minneapolis Police Department policy and current standards of law enforcement in his interactions with Mr. Floyd."

Case closed. Not guilty.

Um, yeah, you got this one asshole, we have a nine-minute tape of this guy smothering the guy to death.

Also, the jurors know that people will hunt them down if they acquit, so there's that.

Reaction score

I want to agree that he doesn't walk, but the history in this country says he will.

Reaction score

That is what the racist are hoping anyway.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
...the history in this country says he will.

Can you name a jury decision in the USA that was unjust? OJ for example was obviously a double murderer and did not serve time. So the opposite of what you claim is true.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Oh yes they are asshole. You’re not even watching so STFU stupid. He walks . Period. Deal with it.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
The defense lawyer pwns the "state" witnesses and lawyers even before the jury will obviously rule to find the accused not guilty.

Deplorable Yankee

Platinum Member
Reaction score
wjsnsnsnnsjes.png

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Derek Chauvin ultimately is not going to testify which is understandable. Really curious if Eric Nelson was kind of hoping Derek would decide to testify. But as Eric alluded to, the prosecution was probably prepared to bring up all kinds of irrelevant crap to try to smear him.

OP
MarcATL

MarcATL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
MarcATL, don't you see the prosecution strategy is to deny reality? They manage to dig up ridiculous "experts" like the cardiologist who basically said a heart that is 90% clogged is perfectly fine because the body adapts by growing new blood vessels and super high blood pressure is actually a good thing because it means the heart can really crank out blood flow. To top it off, he basically said Fent, Meth and the combination really does not really impact heart function. Seriously, that is their underlying argument when you remove the bullshit. :dunno:
Are you ready to bet your membership on this site or not?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List