The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

It wasn't an illegal choke hold.......you don't know what you are talking about...

If fact, you dumb ass....because of the testimony of MPD trainer Murcil.....the prosecution witness....agreeing with the defense that the knee isn't on the neck.....the prosecution is no longer saying "knee on the neck," but now has said....over and over "Neck Area."

The prosecution is getting their lunch handed to them by their own witnesses.....

Uh, yeah, you are living in your own world. Okay, in Bizarro World where Pools are more dangerous than Machine guns, that might be the case...

But in the REAL world... you've had a whole parade of Decorated Police Officers and Trainers saying what Chauvin did was out of line.

Dr. Tobin today blew apart any of the "He just happened to die of a drug overdose" bullshit you guys have been peddling.

Chauvin is going away for a good long time.

Expert at Derek Chauvin trial testifies that George Floyd suffocated because officers restrained him facedown and handcuffed (msn.com)

Dr. Martin Tobin took jurors through the repercussions of the officers' use of force that, he testified, slowly suffocated him. After Floyd was pulled from a police cruiser, he was placed on his stomach on hard asphalt. His hands were handcuffed behind his back, and officers cranked his arms up against his body, putting pressure against his chest. And Chauvin's left knee was on Floyd's neck while his right was on Floyd's back and side, Tobin said, compressing Floyd's lungs even more.

"It's like the left side (of Floyd's body) is in a vise. It's totally pushed in, squeezed in from the street at the bottom," Tobin said. "And then, from the way the handcuffs are manipulated, that totally interferes with central features of how we breathe."

Tobin told jurors that "a healthy person subjected to what Mr. Floyd was subjected to would have died as a result," potentially undercutting the defense's argument that Floyd died from a combination of his struggle with officers, health conditions and drugs.

That’s your right of course. But I don’t entirely trust that they were not just caught up in the anti-cop mania and felt pressured by this to say what they thought people wanted to hear.

I know what you’ll probably say to that but let me say first that people have already proven themselves to be less than objective in these matters.

It has already happened that officers have been demonized for what turned out to be justified shootings. What’s more, some are still demonized after being officially cleared.

That's because our system is geared towards acquitting them no matter how guilty they are. Like the guy who shot Philandro Castille. Castille was cooperating, informed the officer he had a CC permit (Silly Darky, Rights are for White people) and was shot with his girlfriend and baby daughter feet away.

Castile was shot because he was reaching for something. He told the officer he had a firearm and the officer simply said “Okay”. But then Castile moved like he was maybe going to show the officer the gun or the permit. The officer then told Castile not reach for it but Castile insisted (“I just need to...”) and that’s when the officer fired.

Castile was not shot for being black nor was he shot for owning a firearm. He was shot for not heeding the officer’s command not to go for the weapon.

It was tragic and unnecessary and he did not deserve to die. But his race had nothing to do with it.

He had been pulled over for having a "wide set nose". How do you argue that had nothing to do with race?

Don’t be an idiot. The article says the officer said they looked like a pair that had just committed a robbery. I’m assuming the remark about the wide set nose was referring to a description of the robbery suspects.

C’mon man.

And by the way, the officer was Hispanic.

Castile and many others driving by that day. If you really believe they were "suspects" you don't have to make a ruse about a broken tail light and he had been pulled over so many times, a quick radio transmission would have stated who he was.

They were clearly simply targeting certain people.

Question: Was the tailight broken?

It was clearly an excuse. I have no idea if it was. He was fishing.

So you don’t know. You chose to condemn the officer based on less than all the facts that you never bothered to verify.

Given that you were not interested enough about the case to verify your assumptions, I can only conclude that you chose to condemn the officer because he’s a cop and because Castile was black.

49 times in 13 years. The police were targeting minorities.

Yet you can’t even tell me whether the taillight was actually broken or not in THIS case.

Also, we’re discussing the shooting incident, not the traffic stops. For the purpose of this discussion about whether the shooting was justified or whether it was because Castile was black, the previous stops are irrelevant.

Having said that, when Castile told the officer he had a gun, the officer was not ruffled one iota. All he said was “Okay.” It wasn’t until Castile made to reach for something that the officer told him not to reach for the gun and then fired when Castile didn’t comply.

An example of the hysteria that takes hold in these kinds of cases comes from the article you cited. Castile’s uncle is quoted as saying:

“I just thought it was kind of insane to pull somebody over saying they matched a robbery suspect by having flared nostrils,” Clarence Castile said. “It is kind of hard to see flared nostrils from a car.”

Problem is, the officer did not say “flared nostrils”, he said “wide set nose”, which is something else entirely.

It's also not likely he saw a "wide set nose". He just used that excuse because it was a black guy.

You don’t know that.

Pulled over 49 times. He actually had a valid concern to be carrying.

His owning and carrying the firearm was not the issue and never was. The officer did not display any tension, anxiety or defensiveness when Castile told him he had a gun. All he said was “Okay”. He didn’t fire until it appeared Castile was reaching for it.

He freaked out. Scared of the black man.

Sorry but, you don’t know that either.

You can post as many “disagree” emojis as you want, the simple fact is, you have no clue as to what the officer’s motive was.

Also, just out of curiosity, I looked into the issue of Castile’s being pulled over so often and it appears that he was not a model motorist.

He had a bad habit of committing minor traffic infractions that included failing to signal, unlit license plate, tinted windows, broken seatbelt and letting his insurance lapse.
The insurance lapses were noticed several times during previous stops and eventually he had his license taken away for six years because of it. And I’m betting he continued to drive anyway.

None of this is to justify his death but rather, show you that these cases are almost never as cut and dried as “Racist officer shoots black man for driving while black”.

You are unable to determine a lapsed insurance without pulling someone over for being black in the first place.

Pay attention. He was pulled over for tinted windows and other minor infractions. And you know as well as I do that they always check if your insurance is current as a matter of routine on any traffic stop.

All the same, what you claim to have read is worthless.

From the New York Times:

Philando Castile Was Pulled Over 49 Times in 13 Years, Often for Minor Infractions (Published 2016)

Minor infractions 49 times. He was being targeted.

It doesn’t matter if they’re minor, it is law enforcement’s job to police traffic and notice these things. Why? For YOUR safety.

That’s your right of course. But I don’t entirely trust that they were not just caught up in the anti-cop mania and felt pressured by this to say what they thought people wanted to hear.

I know what you’ll probably say to that but let me say first that people have already proven themselves to be less than objective in these matters.

It has already happened that officers have been demonized for what turned out to be justified shootings. What’s more, some are still demonized after being officially cleared.

That's because our system is geared towards acquitting them no matter how guilty they are. Like the guy who shot Philandro Castille. Castille was cooperating, informed the officer he had a CC permit (Silly Darky, Rights are for White people) and was shot with his girlfriend and baby daughter feet away.

Castile was shot because he was reaching for something. He told the officer he had a firearm and the officer simply said “Okay”. But then Castile moved like he was maybe going to show the officer the gun or the permit. The officer then told Castile not reach for it but Castile insisted (“I just need to...”) and that’s when the officer fired.

Castile was not shot for being black nor was he shot for owning a firearm. He was shot for not heeding the officer’s command not to go for the weapon.

It was tragic and unnecessary and he did not deserve to die. But his race had nothing to do with it.

He had been pulled over for having a "wide set nose". How do you argue that had nothing to do with race?

Don’t be an idiot. The article says the officer said they looked like a pair that had just committed a robbery. I’m assuming the remark about the wide set nose was referring to a description of the robbery suspects.

C’mon man.

Castile and many others driving by that day. If you really believe they were "suspects" you don't have to make a ruse about a broken tail light and he had been pulled over so many times, a quick radio transmission would have stated who he was.

So you don’t know. You chose to condemn the officer based on less than all the facts that you never bothered to verify.

Given that you were not interested enough about the case to verify your assumptions, I can only conclude that you chose to condemn the officer because he’s a cop and because Castile was black.

Yet you can’t even tell me whether the taillight was actually broken or not in THIS case.

Also, we’re discussing the shooting incident, not the traffic stops. For the purpose of this discussion about whether the shooting was justified or whether it was because Castile was black, the previous stops are irrelevant.

Having said that, when Castile told the officer he had a gun, the officer was not ruffled one iota. All he said was “Okay.” It wasn’t until Castile made to reach for something that the officer told him not to reach for the gun and then fired when Castile didn’t comply.

An example of the hysteria that takes hold in these kinds of cases comes from the article you cited. Castile’s uncle is quoted as saying:

“I just thought it was kind of insane to pull somebody over saying they matched a robbery suspect by having flared nostrils,” Clarence Castile said. “It is kind of hard to see flared nostrils from a car.”

Problem is, the officer did not say “flared nostrils”, he said “wide set nose”, which is something else entirely.

It's also not likely he saw a "wide set nose". He just used that excuse because it was a black guy.

You don’t know that.

His owning and carrying the firearm was not the issue and never was. The officer did not display any tension, anxiety or defensiveness when Castile told him he had a gun. All he said was “Okay”. He didn’t fire until it appeared Castile was reaching for it.

You can post as many “disagree” emojis as you want, the simple fact is, you have no clue as to what the officer’s motive was.

Also, just out of curiosity, I looked into the issue of Castile’s being pulled over so often and it appears that he was not a model motorist.

He had a bad habit of committing minor traffic infractions that included failing to signal, unlit license plate, tinted windows, broken seatbelt and letting his insurance lapse.
The insurance lapses were noticed several times during previous stops and eventually he had his license taken away for six years because of it. And I’m betting he continued to drive anyway.

None of this is to justify his death but rather, show you that these cases are almost never as cut and dried as “Racist officer shoots black man for driving while black”.

You are unable to determine a lapsed insurance without pulling someone over for being black in the first place.

Pay attention. He was pulled over for tinted windows and other minor infractions. And you know as well as I do that they always check if your insurance is current as a matter of routine on any traffic stop.

From the New York Times:

Philando Castile Was Pulled Over 49 Times in 13 Years, Often for Minor Infractions (Published 2016)

It doesn’t matter if they’re minor, it is law enforcement’s job to police traffic and notice these things. Why? For YOUR safety.

They just make crap up.

C’mon man.

You don’t know that.

From the New York Times:

They just make crap up.

You don’t know that. For sure you don’t know that in this case. Besides, it would be kinda hard to get away with stopping motorists for non-existent infractions such as broken taillights that aren’t broken.

You’re going to have to provide evidence or some kind of documentation to support your claim that the police in that city harass black motorists or that Yanez did not have a legitimate reason to pull Castile over. Otherwise you just look like someone who’s looking for any excuse to accuse someone of racism.

In today’s parlance that’s called virtue signalling. I myself call it moral posturing.

C’mon man.

You don’t know that.

From the New York Times:

They just make crap up.

You don’t know that. For sure you don’t know that in this case. Besides, it would be kinda hard to get away with stopping motorists for non-existent infractions such as broken taillights that aren’t broken.

You’re going to have to provide evidence or some kind of documentation to support your claim that the police in that city harass black motorists or that Yanez did not have a legitimate reason to pull Castile over. Otherwise you just look like someone who’s looking for any excuse to accuse someone of racism.

In today’s parlance that’s called virtue signalling. I myself call it moral posturing.

Touching white highway line isn’t valid reason for traffic stop, Ohio Supreme Court rules

C’mon man.

You don’t know that.

From the New York Times:

They just make crap up.

Touching white highway line isn’t valid reason for traffic stop, Ohio Supreme Court rules

1.) This article does not say whether Turner was white or black.

2.) Turner successfully had the charges dropped which supports my earlier comment that it would be difficult to get away with stopping someone for non-existent infractions.

That said, like I mentioned before, it is law enforcement’s job to notice these things and enforce the law in the interest of public safety.

I’ve been pulled over a few times for minor infractions myself. The first case was the officer did not see my inspection sticker. The windshield had just been replaced and the shop had cut out out the sticker for me to keep on the dash. It was still current but was not affixed to the new glass. The officer let me go.

The second case was a non-working driver’s side headlight. An egret had flown into the front of my truck some minutes earlier but I was not aware it had broken the light. Sure enough, when he pulled me over and I got out to look, the cover was cracked and there were white feathers jammed in the crack. The officer let me go.

The other two cases were speeding and running a red light, both of which I was guilty of and earned me citations.

My point is twofold: One, the officers were doing their job and two, I haven’t been pulled over very often because most of the time I do not speed; I do not drive in an unsafe manner; my insurance is always current and all my lights and accessories are working at all times.

The cleaner called. They say your Klan Robes will be ready on Tuesday.

Why would it be hard to get away with pulling people over for non-existent infractions. It's your word against theirs, and our system treats cops like they are always telling the truth.

The only difference is, now we have cameras everywhere, and we see what lying sacks of shit some of them are.

Illinois just passed a law requiring every cop to have a body cam. You know who screamed bloody murder? The Police Unions.

C’mon man.

You don’t know that.

From the New York Times:

They just make crap up.

2.) Turner successfully had the charges dropped which supports my earlier comment that it would be difficult to get away with stopping someone for non-existent infractions.

That said, like I mentioned before, it is law enforcement’s job to notice these things and enforce the law in the interest of public safety.

I’ve been pulled over a few times for minor infractions myself. The first case was the officer did not see my inspection sticker. The windshield had just been replaced and the shop had cut out out the sticker for me to keep on the dash. It was still current but was not affixed to the new glass. The officer let me go.

The second case was a non-working driver’s side headlight. An egret had flown into the front of my truck some minutes earlier but I was not aware it had broken the light. Sure enough, when he pulled me over and I got out to look, the cover was cracked and there were white feathers jammed in the crack. The officer let me go.

The other two cases were speeding and running a red light, both of which I was guilty of and earned me citations.

My point is twofold: One, the officers were doing their job and two, I haven’t been pulled over very often because most of the time I do not speed; I do not drive in an unsafe manner; my insurance is always current and all my lights and accessories are working at all times.

So you've been stopped twice. Get back with us when you have been stopped 47 more times.

It wasn't an illegal choke hold.......you don't know what you are talking about...

If fact, you dumb ass....because of the testimony of MPD trainer Murcil.....the prosecution witness....agreeing with the defense that the knee isn't on the neck.....the prosecution is no longer saying "knee on the neck," but now has said....over and over "Neck Area."

The prosecution is getting their lunch handed to them by their own witnesses.....

Uh, yeah, you are living in your own world. Okay, in Bizarro World where Pools are more dangerous than Machine guns, that might be the case...

But in the REAL world... you've had a whole parade of Decorated Police Officers and Trainers saying what Chauvin did was out of line.

Dr. Tobin today blew apart any of the "He just happened to die of a drug overdose" bullshit you guys have been peddling.

Chauvin is going away for a good long time.

And you had his actual trainer, as opposed to political police officers, state that he trained him in that technique, that he himself had used that technique, and that he himself had held suspects in that position until paramedics arrived....as well as listing all of the reasons you need to keep a suspect in that position.....

You aren't watching the trial, so why do you comment?

Expert at Derek Chauvin trial testifies that George Floyd suffocated because officers restrained him facedown and handcuffed (msn.com)

Dr. Martin Tobin took jurors through the repercussions of the officers' use of force that, he testified, slowly suffocated him. After Floyd was pulled from a police cruiser, he was placed on his stomach on hard asphalt. His hands were handcuffed behind his back, and officers cranked his arms up against his body, putting pressure against his chest. And Chauvin's left knee was on Floyd's neck while his right was on Floyd's back and side, Tobin said, compressing Floyd's lungs even more.

"It's like the left side (of Floyd's body) is in a vise. It's totally pushed in, squeezed in from the street at the bottom," Tobin said. "And then, from the way the handcuffs are manipulated, that totally interferes with central features of how we breathe."

Tobin told jurors that "a healthy person subjected to what Mr. Floyd was subjected to would have died as a result," potentially undercutting the defense's argument that Floyd died from a combination of his struggle with officers, health conditions and drugs.

Yeah...let's wait for the defense medical experts......instead of the states experts......

3X the lethal dose of fentanyl in a body that was unhealthy.........

And you had his actual trainer, as opposed to political police officers, state that he trained him in that technique, that he himself had used that technique, and that he himself had held suspects in that position until paramedics arrived....as well as listing all of the reasons you need to keep a suspect in that position.....

You aren't watching the trial, so why do you comment?

Well, I have a job...unlike you.

I guess posting NRA spooge is a job.

Anyway, you can keep trying to cherry pick the few things said that make Chauvin look good.

But he's going down. If he doesn't, the city will burn.

Meanwhile, a number of people have subjected themselves to what Floyd was subjected only to talk and laugh the entire time and not die and post the results on You Tube, etc. By the way, that quack could not even speak English. And the comb-over guy? :laugh: Where is the prosecuting digging up these slightly less than credible "experts?" Floyd was fucked up on speedballs one of which fell out of his ass (seriously, addicts do that for quicker absorption of the fent/meth, etc. apparently) in the police SUV. According to the prosecution "experts" that is like having a beer. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

The cleaner called. They say your Klan Robes will be ready on Tuesday.

Why would it be hard to get away with pulling people over for non-existent infractions. It's your word against theirs, and our system treats cops like they are always telling the truth.

The only difference is, now we have cameras everywhere, and we see what lying sacks of shit some of them are.

Illinois just passed a law requiring every cop to have a body cam. You know who screamed bloody murder? The Police Unions.

This from a guy who doesn’t know that someone sitting behind the wheel of a car has been driving.

Check your privilege.

Straight from the liberal rule book. Congratulations.

C’mon man.

You don’t know that.

From the New York Times:

They just make crap up.

So you've been stopped twice. Get back with us when you have been stopped 47 more times.

Get back with us when you have actual evidence that Yanez pulled over and shot Castile because he’s black.

Folks, I just did the test on a digital scale in which the "breathing expert" fraud (receiving at least $300/hr for lying) who could not speak English claimed raising up on one knee and lifting that foot applies more weight relative to that knee point of contact. It is actually the opposite. :dunno: This is gonna get crazy when the defense gets their chance to explain what really happened.

Forum List

Back