The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

You Tube celebrity takes a knee to the neck and scapula for over 9 minutes, exactly like Floyd did, and he was talking the entire time. What a f*cking charade this trial is and all the bullsh*t Europhobic, anti-Western agenda associated with it such as BLM. Fast forward to an hour and 16 minutes to see the demonstration. Bottom line is Derek Chauvin should sue the state for putting him through this ridiculous witch hunt.

Talk about some bullshit, what's next you going to show us a guy getting shot in the heart and then claim it didn't kill him.

Take into consideration what Drugs can do to an individual. Psyche and physical issues arise. It is not talked about to much. The issue of someone charged with murder is a result of this.

Thatā€™s your right of course. But I donā€™t entirely trust that they were not just caught up in the anti-cop mania and felt pressured by this to say what they thought people wanted to hear.

I know what youā€™ll probably say to that but let me say first that people have already proven themselves to be less than objective in these matters.

It has already happened that officers have been demonized for what turned out to be justified shootings. Whatā€™s more, some are still demonized after being officially cleared.

That's because our system is geared towards acquitting them no matter how guilty they are. Like the guy who shot Philandro Castille. Castille was cooperating, informed the officer he had a CC permit (Silly Darky, Rights are for White people) and was shot with his girlfriend and baby daughter feet away.

Castile was shot because he was reaching for something. He told the officer he had a firearm and the officer simply said ā€œOkayā€. But then Castile moved like he was maybe going to show the officer the gun or the permit. The officer then told Castile not reach for it but Castile insisted (ā€œI just need to...ā€) and thatā€™s when the officer fired.

Castile was not shot for being black nor was he shot for owning a firearm. He was shot for not heeding the officerā€™s command not to go for the weapon.

It was tragic and unnecessary and he did not deserve to die. But his race had nothing to do with it.

He had been pulled over for having a "wide set nose". How do you argue that had nothing to do with race?

Donā€™t be an idiot. The article says the officer said they looked like a pair that had just committed a robbery. Iā€™m assuming the remark about the wide set nose was referring to a description of the robbery suspects.

Cā€™mon man.

And by the way, the officer was Hispanic.

Castile and many others driving by that day. If you really believe they were "suspects" you don't have to make a ruse about a broken tail light and he had been pulled over so many times, a quick radio transmission would have stated who he was.

They were clearly simply targeting certain people.

Question: Was the tailight broken?

It was clearly an excuse. I have no idea if it was. He was fishing.

So you donā€™t know. You chose to condemn the officer based on less than all the facts that you never bothered to verify.

Given that you were not interested enough about the case to verify your assumptions, I can only conclude that you chose to condemn the officer because heā€™s a cop and because Castile was black.

49 times in 13 years. The police were targeting minorities.

Yet you canā€™t even tell me whether the taillight was actually broken or not in THIS case.

Also, weā€™re discussing the shooting incident, not the traffic stops. For the purpose of this discussion about whether the shooting was justified or whether it was because Castile was black, the previous stops are irrelevant.

Having said that, when Castile told the officer he had a gun, the officer was not ruffled one iota. All he said was ā€œOkay.ā€ It wasnā€™t until Castile made to reach for something that the officer told him not to reach for the gun and then fired when Castile didnā€™t comply.

An example of the hysteria that takes hold in these kinds of cases comes from the article you cited. Castileā€™s uncle is quoted as saying:

ā€œI just thought it was kind of insane to pull somebody over saying they matched a robbery suspect by having flared nostrils,ā€ Clarence Castile said. ā€œIt is kind of hard to see flared nostrils from a car.ā€

Problem is, the officer did not say ā€œflared nostrilsā€, he said ā€œwide set noseā€, which is something else entirely.

It's also not likely he saw a "wide set nose". He just used that excuse because it was a black guy.

You donā€™t know that.

Pulled over 49 times. He actually had a valid concern to be carrying.

His owning and carrying the firearm was not the issue and never was. The officer did not display any tension, anxiety or defensiveness when Castile told him he had a gun. All he said was ā€œOkayā€. He didnā€™t fire until it appeared Castile was reaching for it.

He freaked out. Scared of the black man.
You'd have to be really stupid to not be afraid of the 6'6/6'7 violent psycho CRIMINAL high on drugs wouldn't you?

Thatā€™s your right of course. But I donā€™t entirely trust that they were not just caught up in the anti-cop mania and felt pressured by this to say what they thought people wanted to hear.

I know what youā€™ll probably say to that but let me say first that people have already proven themselves to be less than objective in these matters.

It has already happened that officers have been demonized for what turned out to be justified shootings. Whatā€™s more, some are still demonized after being officially cleared.

That's because our system is geared towards acquitting them no matter how guilty they are. Like the guy who shot Philandro Castille. Castille was cooperating, informed the officer he had a CC permit (Silly Darky, Rights are for White people) and was shot with his girlfriend and baby daughter feet away.

Castile was shot because he was reaching for something. He told the officer he had a firearm and the officer simply said ā€œOkayā€. But then Castile moved like he was maybe going to show the officer the gun or the permit. The officer then told Castile not reach for it but Castile insisted (ā€œI just need to...ā€) and thatā€™s when the officer fired.

Castile was not shot for being black nor was he shot for owning a firearm. He was shot for not heeding the officerā€™s command not to go for the weapon.

It was tragic and unnecessary and he did not deserve to die. But his race had nothing to do with it.

He had been pulled over for having a "wide set nose". How do you argue that had nothing to do with race?

Donā€™t be an idiot. The article says the officer said they looked like a pair that had just committed a robbery. Iā€™m assuming the remark about the wide set nose was referring to a description of the robbery suspects.

Cā€™mon man.

And by the way, the officer was Hispanic.

Castile and many others driving by that day. If you really believe they were "suspects" you don't have to make a ruse about a broken tail light and he had been pulled over so many times, a quick radio transmission would have stated who he was.

They were clearly simply targeting certain people.

Question: Was the tailight broken?

It was clearly an excuse. I have no idea if it was. He was fishing.

So you donā€™t know. You chose to condemn the officer based on less than all the facts that you never bothered to verify.

Given that you were not interested enough about the case to verify your assumptions, I can only conclude that you chose to condemn the officer because heā€™s a cop and because Castile was black.

49 times in 13 years. The police were targeting minorities.

Yet you canā€™t even tell me whether the taillight was actually broken or not in THIS case.

Also, weā€™re discussing the shooting incident, not the traffic stops. For the purpose of this discussion about whether the shooting was justified or whether it was because Castile was black, the previous stops are irrelevant.

Having said that, when Castile told the officer he had a gun, the officer was not ruffled one iota. All he said was ā€œOkay.ā€ It wasnā€™t until Castile made to reach for something that the officer told him not to reach for the gun and then fired when Castile didnā€™t comply.

An example of the hysteria that takes hold in these kinds of cases comes from the article you cited. Castileā€™s uncle is quoted as saying:

ā€œI just thought it was kind of insane to pull somebody over saying they matched a robbery suspect by having flared nostrils,ā€ Clarence Castile said. ā€œIt is kind of hard to see flared nostrils from a car.ā€

Problem is, the officer did not say ā€œflared nostrilsā€, he said ā€œwide set noseā€, which is something else entirely.

It's also not likely he saw a "wide set nose". He just used that excuse because it was a black guy.

You donā€™t know that.

Pulled over 49 times. He actually had a valid concern to be carrying.

His owning and carrying the firearm was not the issue and never was. The officer did not display any tension, anxiety or defensiveness when Castile told him he had a gun. All he said was ā€œOkayā€. He didnā€™t fire until it appeared Castile was reaching for it.

He freaked out. Scared of the black man.
You'd have to be really stupid to not be afraid of the 6'6/6'7 violent psycho CRIMINAL high on drugs wouldn't you?

They are far more violent where he is going.

No matter the factual the evidence that Chauvin Did Not commit a crime in the apprehension of George Floyd, the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left and their funded BLM are demanding blood, our Supreme Court Justices are terrified of the mob they've given America away to the Fascists Globalist pigs.
Patrolman Chauvin hasnā€™t got a chance. BLM is demanding the head of Derek Chauvin.
Does anyone believe that the chosen jury of 12 people will have the spinal fortitude to stand against the mob?
That remans to be seen.

He used an illegal choke hold for nine minutes and kept kneeling on the guy five minutes after he stopped moving. He then frustrated attempts to get the guy medical attention.

He's going down.

You Tube celebrity takes a knee to the neck and scapula for over 9 minutes, exactly like Floyd did, and he was talking the entire time. What a f*cking charade this trial is and all the bullsh*t Europhobic, anti-Western agenda associated with it such as BLM. Fast forward to an hour and 16 minutes to see the demonstration. Bottom line is Derek Chauvin should sue the state for putting him through this ridiculous witch hunt.

Talk about some bullshit, what's next you going to show us a guy getting shot in the heart and then claim it didn't kill him.

Take into consideration what Drugs can do to an individual. Psyche and physical issues arise. It is not talked about to much. The issue of someone charged with murder is a result of this.

It's been talked about plenty in this case.

A guy in handcuffs pleading for his life for 13 minutes and then dies by an out of control cop. He was in handcuffs God Damn it. What more is there to know? It was murder.

...to a violent felon, high on 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl...

Not for nothin', but if he'd taken twice the lethal dose, why wasn't he already dead?

He was dying.....had the police not arrived, he would have died anyway.
He was dying.....had the police not arrived, he would have died anyway.
Just murdered by a cop first.
Chauvin is cooked. There is no defense when his boss says his actions were in no way compliant with their departmental policies or protocols.
Really-----you think everyone else is to stupid to think for themselves? The training videos and thousands of other cops taking down violent criminals by the same technique say otherwise.
Really-----you think everyone else is to stupid to think for themselves? The training videos and thousands of other cops taking down violent criminals by the same technique say otherwise
Derp...
Thereā€™s been at least four police witnesses including the chief and today the actual use of force training officer who say it is not an authorized technique. Try actually watching it instead of being a moron.
Try learning something instead of being ignorant your entire life dummy. That technique was taught and was in every instructional video and manual. Proven and shown multiple times. Of course being a law hating libtard, you hate the truth.

I learned it from the sworn testimony of the MPD Chief, their use of force training officer, Chauvinā€™s supervisor and the crisis management training officer who all said youā€™re dumb as shit.
And you also omit the fact that he had to admit that that technique actually WAS taught until just recently. So youā€™re just another dumbfuck cop hating libtard. And that pile of shit youā€™re eating is smarter than you.
And you also omit the fact that he had to admit that that technique actually WAS taught until just recently. So youā€™re just another dumbfuck cop hating libtard. And that pile of shit youā€™re eating is smarter than you.
Not true at all.
the use of force training officer said itā€™s never been an authorized hold.
Sorry dummy. Already shown it was a technique taught and shown in videos. The chief admitted it was just recently changed. Continue lying.

The trainer who actually trained Chauvin stated that he not only taught the technique, but that he had used it himself....to the point he held down suspects until the paramedics had arrived......

The last 4 witnesses have been a big crap show for the prosecution....as one Columnist at American Thinker said.....the Prosecution should probably rest their case now before the judge dismisses the case altogether......

Are you following Andrew Branca's Analysis over at Legal Insurrection......the best coverage of the trial......

Andrew Branca, over at Legal Insurrection highlighted the point that with the witness Stiger....the prosecution stopped calling it a knee on the neck......they have now changed how they are addressing it by calling it a knee in the "neck area...." because the MPD trainer, Murcil......said that Chauvin had the knee on his shoulder area from the various photos he was shown...

Andrew Branca is a great read or listen if you get the Law of Self Defense podcast.....he breaks down the crap show of the last 2 days for the prosecution...

A guy in handcuffs pleading for his life for 13 minutes and then dies by an out of control cop. He was in handcuffs God Damn it. What more is there to know? It was murder.
Oh brother---go watch the videos. The criminal was pleading not to go to jail period. He was using don't arrest me because my momma just died, I didn't know I was committing a crime, I've shot before and being handcuffed scares me, my favorite I am good person so don't arrest me, I will be a good from now on if you don't arrest me, I am claustrophobic and scared of being cars even though you just me out of mine while I was doing drugs, and several others. He was screaming that he couldn't breathe before being put on the ground as yet another excuse to not be arrested......

There is everything to know....because that video doesn't even scratch the surface of the whole truth......if you paid attention to the actual testimony, you would see that the prosecution has zero case against Chauvin......if you listen to what is actually being said.........

Try listening to Andrew Branca at Legal Insurrection....he has a podcast breakdown to, which is nice when driving.....

If you listen to what is actually happening in court, you will see that Chauvin is not guilty by a minimum of reasonable doubt and the longer it goes, that doubt just increases.

No matter the factual the evidence that Chauvin Did Not commit a crime in the apprehension of George Floyd, the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left and their funded BLM are demanding blood, our Supreme Court Justices are terrified of the mob they've given America away to the Fascists Globalist pigs.
Patrolman Chauvin hasnā€™t got a chance. BLM is demanding the head of Derek Chauvin.
Does anyone believe that the chosen jury of 12 people will have the spinal fortitude to stand against the mob?
That remans to be seen.

He used an illegal choke hold for nine minutes and kept kneeling on the guy five minutes after he stopped moving. He then frustrated attempts to get the guy medical attention.

He's going down.
choke hold? What choke hold? He put one knee on the large high violent criminal to keep him from hurting others and himself idiot. There was no choking..

Oh brother---go watch the videos. The criminal was pleading not to go to jail period. He was using don't arrest me because my momma just died, I didn't know I was committing a crime, I've shot before and being handcuffed scares me, my favorite I am good person so don't arrest me, I will be a good from now on if you don't arrest me, I am claustrophobic and scared of being cars even though you just me out of mine while I was doing drugs, and several others. He was screaming that he couldn't breathe before being put on the ground as yet another excuse to not be arrested......

Turtlesoup.....did you catch Andrew Branca.....I keep mentioning him because if you are interested in this trial, he has great points every day after the testimony...

The last 4 witnesses have been a crap show for the prosecution...

That remans to be seen.

He's going down.
choke hold? What choke hold? He put one knee on the large high violent criminal to keep him from hurting others and himself idiot. There was no choking..

Joe isn't watching the trial, joe is an idiot......

There are 3 things that could be happening...

1) Nelson, the defense attorney is an amazing lawyer. ( He is the only lawyer working this defense, and only has a recent law school grad who just passed the bar like 3 weeks ago helping him.)

2) The 15 prosecution attorneys don't know what they are doing.

3) The prosecution knew they had no case, but it is their job to go to trial anyway....

That remans to be seen.

He's going down.

It wasn't an illegal choke hold.......you don't know what you are talking about...

If fact, you dumb ass....because of the testimony of MPD trainer Murcil.....the prosecution witness....agreeing with the defense that the knee isn't on the neck.....the prosecution is no longer saying "knee on the neck," but now has said....over and over "Neck Area."

The prosecution is getting their lunch handed to them by their own witnesses.....

This sums up the trial so far...

The trial of Derek Chauvin grinds on. Currently, the prosecution is still putting on its case, but it may want to stop doing so before the court is forced to dismiss the case altogether. As Andrew Branca, at Legal Insurrection, explained after the eighth day of the trial, ā€œonce again, the defense weaponizes prosecution ā€˜expertā€™ witness against the prosecution case.ā€

The only way you get a guilty verdict in this case...after these prosecution witnesses, is if you don't care about the truth....and only want to punish this cop....

That remans to be seen.

He's going down.

Joe isn't watching the trial, joe is an idiot......

There are 3 things that could be happening...

1) Nelson, the defense attorney is an amazing lawyer. ( He is the only lawyer working this defense, and only has a recent law school grad who just passed the bar like 3 weeks ago helping him.)

2) The 15 prosecution attorneys don't know what they are doing.

3) The prosecution knew they had no case, but it is their job to go to trial anyway....
I have stopped watching tv altogether fearing that I would throw something at my tv watching this miscarriage of justice. The prosecution isn't supposed to be dragging people to court when they know there is no case-------this is classic prosecutorial misconduct and it is done to appease the fascist and nazi political party. Every one of the prosecutors including their bosses belong in prison for this. There was never a case against chauvin---floyd died from his drug abuse.

That remans to be seen.

He's going down.
An expert who testified on Tuesday said it wasn't a choke hold.

I posted as this trial got under way that the video was damning. After a week, Iā€™m not so sure that chauvin did anything wrong...I just donā€™t know...One thing I do know is that a fair trial may not be possible.
Why do you feel that way?

What that degenerate Chowder did was post his 9 minute long glorified back massage.

Chauvin is going to get his just reward in a couple of weeks.

Forum List

Back