The Deplorables are Organizing

You don’t get 74 million voting against the Swamp Creatures and have the Swamp Creatures steal the election without repercussions. One of two things will happen. The GOP will purge RINOS or it will die and be replaced.

Trump ‘Patriot Party’ would win almost quarter of voters, drop GOP to third place.

hypothetical “Patriot Party” led by former President Donald Trump would win the support of almost a quarter — 23% — of the electorate, bumping the GOP down to third place with just 17%, according to a new Just the News poll with Scott Rasmussen.

The startling survey result comes amid reports that Senate Republican support for convicting Trump in an impeachment trial is fast eroding.

The Beatles - Revolution

I thought Donnie liked QAnon. It has been popular on right wing conspiracy sites, like Alex Jones' Vitamins-R-Us site and their Shaman even helped storm the Capital during the right-wing Trump Insurrection.

Say, didn't you get corrected on Buffalo guy earlier?

Yep, you did - yet here you are lying again.

View attachment 448548

View attachment 448549

Hey, you're a Nazi - you lie - it's what you do!
No lie. Here is the story. He share Q everywhere he goes.

Yep, and he's a BLM/Earth!First pile of shit. He belongs to you Nazis.

That's the thing about the Reichstag fire, the more we learn, the more we find you Nazis behind the whole damned thing.
Why do you pitch the Nazi thing around? Makes you sound like a right-wing extremist nut ball. Are you like that at work or do you hide it to keep your job? Or do you even have a job?
Because you are in full support of people exhibiting Nazi-like behavior, from head to toe.

Honks like a goose, swims like a goose, steps like a goose, you're a fucking goose-stepping Nazi.
How can you say that and never quote a single thing I have ever said? Makes you look pretty weak. This is why normal people think right wingers are stuck somewhere in adolescent development. Grade school must have been rough for you, but now you have the internet. Cheer up little guy. Everything's going to be fine. You can even write to Donnie, holed up in Florida, if you like. You can even join his club as several seem to be quitting, according to news reports.
You are not "normal people"....You are one of the useful idiots who is really fool enough believe that your team just wants the best for everyone.

And beign against rubes like you doesn't make people like me a Trumpster by default.....It's not an either/or world....That's another clue that you're a total dim bulb.
Nobody naive in Tennessee at my age. There are people on the left and the right that do not give a damn about the country, only themselves or some agenda that they think best for themselves, and of course would like to enforce it on everybody else. I just knew trump was the most immediately dangerous problem. Glad he defeated The Hill, but just as glad he was defeated. Now he and his extremist nut balls need to calm down and try to work with the other adults. If you really aren't one of them, you should probably lose the labeling and name calling thing. It is kind of signature of the fringes, and normal people will not take the fringe people serious, as they are not serious people, except possibly seriously unbalanced.

You don’t get 74 million voting against the Swamp Creatures and have the Swamp Creatures steal the election without repercussions. One of two things will happen. The GOP will purge RINOS or it will die and be replaced.

Trump ‘Patriot Party’ would win almost quarter of voters, drop GOP to third place.

hypothetical “Patriot Party” led by former President Donald Trump would win the support of almost a quarter — 23% — of the electorate, bumping the GOP down to third place with just 17%, according to a new Just the News poll with Scott Rasmussen.

The startling survey result comes amid reports that Senate Republican support for convicting Trump in an impeachment trial is fast eroding.

They would guarantee the Republicans would never win another national election.

I say "bring it on!"

Why would we attack Banks? That’s what you Commies do.
Well you already attacked the Capitol and you're "organizing" again.

What's the next target?
I don't know about the next target, but the target after that is the National Archives. We're going to liberate the Warren Commission's report that the Israelis did JFK and his brother. Simultaneously, our allies in the UK are going to liberate Julian Assange. Then we start liberating all the political prisoners and replace them with Jeff Bezos, Jack Dorsey, George Soros, etc.

Good one. :auiqs.jpg:

So how is this third party thingy going to work for the Cheeto King when he's on trial in New York for his crimes there and elsewhere? His subpoenas will start dropping on him like snow very soon! Just be patient!
Punishing your political opponents after an election. You vindictive little third-world cur. You venomous neo-Bolshevik swine. Go die in a putrid sewer somewhere, turd..

Saying the election was rigged without any evidence is sedition. You are a brainwashed functional moron and a disgrace.....

So how is this third party thingy going to work for the Cheeto King when he's on trial in New York for his crimes there and elsewhere? His subpoenas will start dropping on him like snow very soon! Just be patient!
Punishing your political opponents after an election. You vindictive little third-world cur. You venomous neo-Bolshevik swine. Go die in a putrid sewer somewhere, turd..

Another Gem. :auiqs.jpg: Remember when Trump said he would put Clinton in jail if he were president?

Understanding the context of a written sentence or two is really challenging for you, isn't it! BTW, I have no, nor have I ever had political opponents your ignorant fuck. Can you grok that concept????

Your ignorant ass needs to learn how to write above the third-grade level! Now drop and give me 50, you fucking squirrel!

So what are you going to attack THIS time?

Gonna start hitting banks?
Why would we attack Banks? That’s what you Commies do.
True...you patriots prefer to attack the Capital.

Protest is different from rioting. Funny how you support destructive rioting from your side, but decry peaceful protest from Trump people. The ring leaders of the attack WERE blm. You don't want yo admit it but there is ample evidence that that is true.

You just lose whatever credibility you have when you ignore real evidence.

I thought Donnie liked QAnon. It has been popular on right wing conspiracy sites, like Alex Jones' Vitamins-R-Us site and their Shaman even helped storm the Capital during the right-wing Trump Insurrection.

Say, didn't you get corrected on Buffalo guy earlier?

Yep, you did - yet here you are lying again.

View attachment 448548

View attachment 448549

Hey, you're a Nazi - you lie - it's what you do!
No lie. Here is the story. He share Q everywhere he goes.

Yep, and he's a BLM/Earth!First pile of shit. He belongs to you Nazis.

That's the thing about the Reichstag fire, the more we learn, the more we find you Nazis behind the whole damned thing.
Why do you pitch the Nazi thing around? Makes you sound like a right-wing extremist nut ball. Are you like that at work or do you hide it to keep your job? Or do you even have a job?

When you talk like a nazi, act like a nazi, try and curtail free speech like a nazi.....well my friend....YOU'RE a nazi!

See how that works?

No shit...

You guys are going to start bombing, shooting, and going full Klan very soon.

Blob supporters crave violence. You're just confirming what was known since Trump rode the escalator.

Thanks...I guess.

No shit...

You guys are going to start bombing, shooting, and going full Klan very soon.

Blob supporters crave violence. You're just confirming what was known since Trump rode the escalator.

Thanks...I guess.

The white supremacists are you bigoted assholes, sweetcheeks.

meh. 3rd parties are doomed to fail, been there, done that, have the T-shirt from Ross Perot.
Got Clinton elected twice. I guess the "patriots" aren't that good at recent history.
Recent history? I guess you forget that the shrilary got shellacked.
Off topic. Has nothing to with the thread. As a former moderator, you should it's a violation of the TOS to try and derail a thread.

Thanks Karen. Shouldn't you be turning family and friends in for not wearing masks?

Forum List

Back