The Deplorables are Organizing

I know how desperate you guys are to equate the two.

Not my problem. But it's definitely a good sign.

There is no comparison. You filthy Nazis took over an American city for 10 weeks using armed troops who shot 7 people and killed 5 of them. This contrasted to unarmed protesters taking selfies, where a BLM affiliated cop summarily executed an unarmed protester.

The two cannot be equated.

There is a reckoning coming for you Nazis.

There is no comparison. You filthy Nazis took over an American city for 10 weeks using armed troops who shot 7 people and killed 5 of them. This contrasted to unarmed protesters taking selfies, where a BLM affiliated cop summarily executed an unarmed protester.

:spinner:

Trespassing related charges are all that’s been filed? What occurred in your head that has you piddling your diaper?

Mac serves his Reich.

His absurd and childish lies are to create a narrative to justify the atrocities by his Reich. Mac believes that absolute power for his Reich will personally benefit him. He doesn't believe any of the shit he spews, he is just furthering the Nazi agenda.

Last edited:

:spinner:

As we have noted, you are a troll and a clown.

Nazi to English dictionary:

Peaceful Protest:

1621257357897.png

Insurgency:

1621257420391.png

Same here. I have no skills communicating with paranoid schizophrenia who has delusions a few dozen unarmed protesters let inside the Capitol by police posed a threat to anyone, especially the United States government.

Tell me. If those few dozen protesters had succeeded in toppling our government by being inside a building that millions of citizens have been in, would all elections ceased at that point and we’d be a monarchy under Trump?

You can't reason with Nazi Mac.

He is a troll and a clown. He's knows that he's lying. He seeks to further his Reich using any means. Expose him, mock him, humiliate him, but never kid yourself that you can reason with him. He is not a reasonable person, he is a Nazi.

Same here. I have no skills communicating with paranoid schizophrenia who has delusions a few dozen unarmed protesters let inside the Capitol by police posed a threat to anyone, especially the United States government.

Tell me. If those few dozen protesters had succeeded in toppling our government by being inside a building that millions of citizens have been in, would all elections ceased at that point and we’d be a monarchy under Trump?

You can't reason with Nazi Mac.

He is a troll and a clown. He's knows that he's lying. He seeks to further his Reich using any means. Expose him, mock him, humiliate him, but never kid yourself that you can reason with him. He is not a reasonable person, he is a Nazi.
Pathological schizophrenia is my guess.

I saw a story today that Epstein counseled Bill Gates on how to get out of a bad marriage at his New York apartment, that wasn't known to the public until this weekend. Now that's a story.

Jeff Epstein was the top spiritual advisor to the democrat Reich and to Hollywood.
Spiritual advisor? I would be willing to read somebody explaining that one to me.

You never showed me the white out article. Is this a thing or did you just make it up, cause you like trump?

You posted the altered flight log that was debunked when you Nazis tried it in 2015. Here's a hint - don't use color next time, the white out is so strongly contrasted with the marigold paper.

Spiritual advisor? I would be willing to read somebody explaining that one to me.

You shoot your mouth off, but don't even bother learning the basics. You just lie to defame Trump, facts are irrelevant to you.

View attachment 490762

The pedophilia and sex slaves are a religion to the Reich, the media, and Hollywood.

View attachment 490763
I asked a question, dumb ass. When you got around to attempting to answer, it was a non-answer. I have never heard of pedophilia and sex slaves being a religion. If that is how you make your money, try putting that down on your tax returns to get non profit religious consideration.

You never showed me the white out article. Is this a thing or did you just make it up, cause you like trump?

You posted the altered flight log that was debunked when you Nazis tried it in 2015. Here's a hint - don't use color next time, the white out is so strongly contrasted with the marigold paper.

looks like highlighting to me. Never heard it was debunked. Still waiting for the article where somebody other than you debunked, or don't you have one?

I asked a question, dumb ass. When you got around to attempting to answer, it was a non-answer. I have never heard of pedophilia and sex slaves being a religion. If that is how you make your money, try putting that down on your tax returns to get non profit religious consideration.

And I gave you an answer.

Looks like you're too stupid to understand.

The pictures are the temple on Epstein's pedophile island - built to cater to democrats, the media, and Hollywood.

You of the Reich are some sick motherfuckers.

looks like highlighting to me. Never heard it was debunked. Still waiting for the article where somebody other than you debunked, or don't you have one?

:lmao:

Pathetic.

Such a sloppy and amateur slander job.

You shoot your mouth off, but don't even bother learning the basics. You just lie to defame Trump, facts are irrelevant to you.

View attachment 490762

The pedophilia and sex slaves are a religion to the Reich, the media, and Hollywood.

View attachment 490763

It is truly a religion......and the Democrat voters bend the knee and the neck to same.

Forum List

Back