The Deplorables are Organizing

The real question is:

Can a third party win when it's lead from inside a prison?

"Led" PROG, "led". Your post is empty like the rest of em'. Trump will never sniff prison, and your missing piece is you need a reason first, Demonicrats don't have one.

Last edited:
I hope they have the White House fortified.

I thought you opposed using pepper balls to repel an attack on the White House? I mean, you did in July when democrat insurgents attacked.
Now that the Trumpsters have launched a terrorist attack on the nation's capitol, they're much more dangerous and unhinged. Much more heavily armed. Much more convinced that they're great patriots, like all terrorists convince themselves they are.

Now that the Trumpsters have launched a terrorist attack on the nation's capitol, they're much more dangerous and unhinged. Much more heavily armed. Much more convinced that they're great patriots, like all terrorists convince themselves they are.

I mean, you supported the democrat Brown Shirts launching a terrorist attack on the nation's capitol.

Uber Alles Democrat.

GOOD

1611613412097.png

BAD
1611613455903.png

I mean, you supported the democrat Brown Shirts launching a terrorist attack on the nation's capitol.

Uber Alles Democrat.
Nope. None of "us" did that

Uber Alles Democrat.
Nope. None of "us" did that
I think they really believe this stuff.

They hear it, they don't question it, they don't think it through, they just believe it.

Such is the nature of cults.

You don’t get 74 million voting against the Swamp Creatures and have the Swamp Creatures steal the election without repercussions. One of two things will happen. The GOP will purge RINOS or it will die and be replaced.

Trump ‘Patriot Party’ would win almost quarter of voters, drop GOP to third place.

hypothetical “Patriot Party” led by former President Donald Trump would win the support of almost a quarter — 23% — of the electorate, bumping the GOP down to third place with just 17%, according to a new Just the News poll with Scott Rasmussen.

The startling survey result comes amid reports that Senate Republican support for convicting Trump in an impeachment trial is fast eroding.

Sounds fine to me. That way Americans would not have to worry about rebublicans and the insurrectionist Patriot party either. Might mean we get to keep the constitution for another 40 years or so.
The constitution will be history within two years unless some miserable democrats start holding their moronic leadership's feet to the fire.

Uber Alles Democrat.
New democrat mantra is Arbeit Macht Frei, Get to know it, It will be on the gate of the vacation home the democrat train will take you to.

Donald, with his anti-Midas touch, destroyed the GOP. Best of luck to you, organizing deplorables. You've got a tough row to hoe.

meh. 3rd parties are doomed to fail, been there, done that, have the T-shirt from Ross Perot.
Got Clinton elected twice. I guess the "patriots" aren't that good at recent history.
Recent history? I guess you forget that the shrilary got shellacked.
Off topic. Has nothing to with the thread. As a former moderator, you should it's a violation of the TOS to try and derail a thread.

As an example of a mentally defective person I can see how you would say that. Maybe you should get some treatment for your problem.

You don’t get 74 million voting against the Swamp Creatures and have the Swamp Creatures steal the election without repercussions. One of two things will happen. The GOP will purge RINOS or it will die and be replaced.

Trump ‘Patriot Party’ would win almost quarter of voters, drop GOP to third place.

hypothetical “Patriot Party” led by former President Donald Trump would win the support of almost a quarter — 23% — of the electorate, bumping the GOP down to third place with just 17%, according to a new Just the News poll with Scott Rasmussen.

The startling survey result comes amid reports that Senate Republican support for convicting Trump in an impeachment trial is fast eroding.

Sounds fine to me. That way Americans would not have to worry about rebublicans and the insurrectionist Patriot party either. Might mean we get to keep the constitution for another 40 years or so.
The constitution will be history within two years unless some miserable democrats start holding their moronic leadership's feet to the fire.
No it won't, but it definitely made it past the January 6th insurrection and attack on both houses of Congress while they were sitting. You get your next chance on March 4th, as QAnon now says that is when Trump will be installed and inaugurated as president. How is your person touch with reality, passing acquaintance only?

No it won't, but it definitely made it past the January 6th insurrection and attack on both houses of Congress while they were sitting. You get your next chance on March 4th, as QAnon now says that is when Trump will be installed and inaugurated as president. How is your person touch with reality, passing acquaintance only?

Isn't it cute how you Nazis try and paint QAnanon as if it were somehow a "conservative" or "right wing" movement.

Forum List

Back