The DEMs have set back Black/White relationships back fifty years

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
There's millions of Whites who never knew they were RACISTS! until the BLM movement told them they were and CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WAPO Well now they are RACISTS!
How fucking pathetic. We are told that newborn white babies are already RACISTS!

I avoid them when I can. Don't wanna have to defend myself against insane vicious thugs.

There's millions of Whites who never knew they were RACISTS! until the BLM movement told them they were and CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WAPO Well now they are RACISTS!
How fucking pathetic. We are told that newborn white babies are already RACISTS!

More like 100 years....

And regardless of who is to blame, I don't think there's any doubt now that the racial divide is getting much wider now.

And regardless of who is to blame, I don't think there's any doubt now that the racial divide is getting much wider now.
Bell Curve
The worst thing that America did was to buy negro slaves from the negro village chefs who sold them.
BTW you can still buy negro slaves from parts of north africa. Who are buying these slaves? The Arabs in the ME.

Bullshit. The racists have set back race relations, just like the shit bags always do. You attribute it to politics because that's all you have.

Forum List

Back