The demorats really expect us to believe that lower unemployment numbers (3.5% + 2.7%) and 300K added jobs is a good thing?

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
Do they really think RealAmericans are stupid enough to view that as positive news? We're smart enough to know that it means that more people are being forced back into the labor market because Biden destroyed the stock market. Did everyone miss the stock market crash the past month? I lost over $55,000 on Gamestop stocks. I'm not the only one, people have lost all of their investments and they have no choice by to head back to work. The Biden Great Stock Market Crash of 2021 will forever be remembered as the beginning of the end of the united states. In six months, the US will no longer exist. Grant you, that is a tentative timeline subject to change, but within a year Biden will have fully destroyed the US. So yeah, we have less than 5 years left before the destruction from Biden eradicates everything that we know to be America. It's been a nice run but Biden has destroyed America, and there is no doubt in my mind that because of his actions the US will finally collapse in the year 2532.

I miss the prosperous days under the leadership of President Trump when we had at times unemployment rates of 8%. That is a true sign of a healthy economy and of a wealthy people. It means people didn't need to work because they had their money working for them. We're probably never going to see such numbers under Biden, because Biden is a god damn communist who doesn't believe in freedom. Modern day communist corporations are just reimagined soviet workcamps.

Last edited:
Yes, red states opening back up is going to make added jobs soar. Has Xiden ordered everything open? No he hasn’t. He hasn’t done jack shit.
Biden can't order anything but federal operations open everything else is not under his jurisdiction.

Do they really think RealAmericans are stupid enough to view that as positive news? We're smart enough to know that it means that more people are being forced back into the labor market because Biden destroyed the stock market. Did everyone miss the stock market crash the past month? I lost over $55,000 on Gamestop stocks. I'm not the only one, people have lost all of their investments and they have no choice by to head back to work. The Biden Great Stock Market Crash of 2021 will forever be remembered as the beginning of the end of the united states. In six months, the US will no longer exist. Grant you, that is a tentative timeline subject to change, but within a year Biden will have fully destroyed the US. So yeah, we have less than 5 years left before the destruction from Biden eradicates everything that we know to be America. It's been a nice run but Biden has destroyed America, and there is no doubt in my mind that because of his actions the US will finally collapse in the year 2532.

I miss the prosperous days under the leadership of President Trump when we had at times unemployment rates of 8%. That is a true sign of a healthy economy and of a wealthy people. It means people didn't need to work because they had their money working for them. We're probably never going to see such numbers under Biden, because Biden is a god damn communist who doesn't believe in freedom. Modern day communist corporations are just reimagined soviet workcamps.

Biden has created more jobs in one month than Tramp did in 4 years.
That's right, Tramp LOST over 2 million jobs in his 4 years

Dude how can 379000 jobs bring unemployment down from 6.3 to 3.5%? Or according to your stupid link, 273,000? You one stupid mother fucker.

Unemployment is 6.2%.

Last edited:

Dude how can 379000 jobs bring unemployment down from 6.3 to 3.5%? You one stupid mother fucker.

Unemployment is 6.2%.
Thanks beat me to it

How did he do it, please be specific

Dude how can 379000 jobs bring unemployment down from 6.3 to 3.5%? You one stupid mother fucker.

Unemployment is 6.2%.
Math is racist.

Destroyed the stock market, forcing people back into labor market? Are you on crack?
To go along with the job numbers, try this from 5 hours ago.
1615433716834.png

Destroyed the stock market, forcing people back into labor market? Are you on crack?
View attachment 466354

Kinda leaving out the bad news:

NASDAQ drops 10% in one day. Hasn't been in correction territory since the dot-com bust of the late 90's under Clinton.

Last edited:

I can't believe this is a real cnbc article, are they drunk or something?

How did he do it, please be specific
He got elected in a landslide.

View attachment 466354

Kinda leaving out the bad news:

NASDAQ drops 10% in one day.
OK, OK, truth in advertising. I don't play the market, but most of my investments are indexed against the DOW and my date is coming up shortly. I'm happy.

Forum List

Back