The Democrats war on babies.

OK--let us say that we outlaw abortion.

What happens if a woman, who is pregnant, go and et an abortion. Is that considered murder?

If so, what punishment should we administer to the woman that killed her child? I think from the argument, that is capital offense and we should administer the death penalty. What do you think?

Are you really asking me if a women kills a baby if that is murder??????

Not addressed to me but of course it would be "murder" if someone of either sex killed a "baby".

But, I thought this thread is about abortion.

What happens if a woman, who is pregnant, go and et an abortion. Is that considered murder?

If so, what punishment should we administer to the woman that killed her child? I think from the argument, that is capital offense and we should administer the death penalty. What do you think?

Not addressed to me but of course it would be "murder" if someone of either sex killed a "baby".

Well, sadly, Dumbocrats are such disingenuous assholes that they have code words for everything (because, you know, calling something what it really is would make them look really bad). So instead of the murder of babies, liberals say "abortion". It's the same fucking thing. A baby is killed no matter which term you use.

In other words, you can't dispute what I just said so you need to change the conversation? :lol:

I love watching you idiot liberal Dumbocrats lose a debate - it causes you animals to just go off the deep end!

No, in other words, you're extremely ignorant if you truly believe that the only women having abortions are Democrats/liberals. I could attempt to solicit a link from you to prove your outrageous claim; but I know that would be a futile exercise. Instead, I'm just calling you what you've proven yourself to be -- a fool.
The only fool here seems to be you because you dont know what the fuck your talking about.

I don't know what I'm talking about -- ok. If you have some proof that the only women who have abortions are Democrats, then provide it. Of course, you can't; because it's not true. You and Rotbrain are fucking idiots.

kill+babies+-+yes+we+can.jpg

XXXXX-Meister

It may seem over the top, but this is what we're debating!

Last edited:
kill+babies+-+yes+we+can.jpg

XXXXXXX

It may seem over the top, but this is what we're debating!
Yeah... that's in poor taste though. Doesn't change my opinion on anything. Just a shock factor. I mean if I was a vegan should I put up a old dead cow head to prove my point?

*shrugs*

Poor taste.

Hey, guys. Something new to solve the problem came in!

It's called CONTRACEPTION!

Really, it prevents pregnancies which makes abortions unnecessary.
The best part? It doesn't terminate or "kill" the "child".

Gosh, why didn't the politicians think about this?
It could steer the debate about women making choices about themselves off course and bring up something LEGITIMATE that will help this ECONOMY and GET SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF DONE!

It could steer the debate about women making choices about themselves off course and bring up something LEGITIMATE that will help this ECONOMY and GET SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF DONE!

Or even.....Abstinence . The one guarantee to prevent unwanted pregnancies.

Nah. Sex is great.
with all the different contraception, pregnancy shouldn't even be a worry. (Thats if you use it correctly).

It wouldn't make a difference even if you fucked like rabbits.

Nah. Sex is great.
with all the different contraception, pregnancy shouldn't even be a worry. (Thats if you use it correctly).

Bingo. The rape victim could take contraception. No, the democrats just want to kill partly to fully developed babies.

Nah. Sex is great.

Bingo. The rape victim could take contraception. No, the democrats just want to kill partly to fully developed babies.

No they don't.

There is a difference between giving someone the liberty of making their own decisions and killing babies.

They don't have any influence on the mother and her decision.
All they are doing is giving the mother the liberty to make her own choices.

Republican morals- Preborn we love you but if your Preschool your F**KED. Oh wait I mean if thier poor and going to preschool, if your have money we want you on our side so we can brainwash you and your children into giving us all your money and then throw in the hole with the rest of the peasants.

Prove that .

Abortion is killing a baby thus it is murder.

No, in other words, you're extremely ignorant if you truly believe that the only women having abortions are Democrats/liberals. I could attempt to solicit a link from you to prove your outrageous claim; but I know that would be a futile exercise. Instead, I'm just calling you what you've proven yourself to be -- a fool.
The only fool here seems to be you because you dont know what the fuck your talking about.

I don't know what I'm talking about -- ok. If you have some proof that the only women who have abortions are Democrats, then provide it. Of course, you can't; because it's not true. You and Rotbrain are fucking idiots.

Do you think it upsets me that you lie ???? Because all it really does is show you for the idiot you are.

Nah. Sex is great.

Responsible sex is great......Married sex is even better.

Doesn't that picture above of the aborted baby give anyone pause? Do you glance at it and then deny it? Or does it not bother you to look at it?

How can anyone look at that picture and then talk about a "woman's choice?" That IS the "woman's choice." Take a good look at it. Yes, she has a choice of what to do with her body. That child didn't.

Did you ever hear about the "silent scream?" Babies in the womb can feel pain. It's called the "silent scream" because you can't hear the baby scream, but it screaming. It stops when the murder is done.

Think about that before you go to bed tonight.

Does it matter if the woman has has a "D" or an "R" next to her name? No. She has an "M" next to her name.

estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Shock: estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended.1 About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.1,2

National Abortion Federation: Women Who Have Abortions

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

and not a single one of those your business.

Forum List

Back