Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Shock: estimated 54,559,615 abortions since Roe v. Wade

Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

Abortion Statistics

Unintended Pregnancy

Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended.1 About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.1,2

National Abortion Federation: Women Who Have Abortions

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

OK--let us say that we outlaw abortion.

What happens if a woman, who is pregnant, go and et an abortion. Is that considered murder?

If so, what punishment should we administer to the woman that killed her child? I think from the argument, that is capital offense and we should administer the death penalty. What do you think?

OK--let us say that we outlaw abortion.

What happens if a woman, who is pregnant, go and et an abortion. Is that considered murder?

If so, what punishment should we administer to the woman that killed her child? I think from the argument, that is capital offense and we should administer the death penalty. What do you think?

Are you really asking me if a women kills a baby if that is murder??????

So tell me Progressives when are you going to stop the war on babies?????/ I mean hasn't enough Americans died so far?

Fitting that this question is posed by a Megadeth fan from Florida.

I suppose Mustaine is a visionary? :lol:

Contrary to your thin insight on the issue, most people are not "happy" with the idea of abortions, but rather understand that they have a purpose.

Fitting that this question is posed by a Megadeth fan from Florida.

I suppose Mustaine is a visionary? :lol:

Contrary to your thin insight on the issue, most people are not "happy" with the idea of abortions, but rather understand that they have a purpose.

Unlike you I seem to like good music and the reason for abortions is killing babies.....You seem to support children being killed so I will never ask you to babysit.

Forum List

Back