The democrats want to ban all semi-automatic guns…don’t tell us this isn’t their plan….

M14.jpg

SKS.jpg

ak47.png

remington 742.jpg

Of course it's their plan . We'll just the first step . Democrats hate America and Americans, they would love nothing more then take our first and second amendment away .... they will say that is not the case , but, as we see in everything they do they lie and deny . The biggest threat to America and Americans is the Democrat party. Are you an American or are you a Democrat?
They would never take away our right to free speech; they will let us say anything their disinformation board doesn't call disinformation. You know, common sense restrictions on free speech; reasonable restrictions - you know; just like on guns. Reasonable infringements.

Who wouldn't agree that keeping people from spreading misinformation isn't a reasonable restriction?

Certainly the Democrats will all agree it's reasonable since they would be the ones determining what's disinformation.

They won't stop there. Lot's of them believe the 2A only covers muskets. They want to ban anything that can hold multiple rounds in a magazine.
Bolt & pump actions would not be far behind a semi-auto ban.
Single shot muskets & only if you get permission first.

Does anybody really believe most gunowners will turn in any weapons no matter what they pass?

I've got a single shot gun.

It shoots single shots, as fast as I can pull the trigger!!

1658966678720.png

Everyone keeps talking about the tyrants and what they want and what they are doing.

Why the HELL can't we EVER talk about what we are going to DO ABOUT IT?

I've personlly talked to quite a few others who talk like those on this forum...angry about the gun grabbers and scared of the feral government. But it Never FAILS....when I ask them what their PLAN is, they have NONE.
Nothing. Deer caught in the headlights.

Man, none that I've talked to even have any knowledge of shortwave communications or alternate forms of communications. No plans to band together. Nothing. They believe they are a one man army and will magically take on squads of heavily armed troops when they come knocking. They usually say "I hope I have some neighbors I can depend on"....

Well YOU PROBABLY DON'T. Unless you've made very good plans and organized. Now what, when they come to your door ?

Last edited:
The Chinese government complained that American people should not have firearms and our neo-Marxist Administration is doing everything it can to comply with the complaint of the Chinese government, after all, if there are millions of armed Americans, it will hamper the Chinese invasion plans.

Everyone keeps talking about the tyrants and what they want and what they are doing.

Why the HELL can't we EVER talk about what we are going to DO ABOUT IT?

I've personlly talked to quite a few others who talk like those on this forum...angry about the gun grabbers and scared of the feral government. But it Never FAILS....when I ask them what their PLAN is, they have NONE.
Nothing. Deer caught in the headlights.

Man, none that I've talked to even have any knowledge of shortwave communications or alternate forms of communications. No plans to band together. Nothing. They believe they are a one man army and will magically take on squads of heavily armed troops when they come knocking. They usually say "I hope I have some neighbors I can depend on"....

Well YOU PROBABLY DON'T. Unless you've made very good plans and organized. Now what, when they come to your door ?
Is that you, Ray Epps? You've been missing since January 6.

If not Epps, then Special Agent BasicHumanUnit?

Says one of the true gun "reasonable infringements" gun controllers.

Yeah... I enjoy your posts....but the attacks on people who are on our side is not a good tactic........when we deal with the rabid, anti-gun fanatics, then, in my opinion, it would be time for you to do your thing against others....the real threat at the moment is the left and the anti-gun fanatics in the democrat party........I won't engage in much, if any attacks on people who are more on our side than others....

Yeah... I enjoy your posts....but the attacks on people who are on our side is not a good tactic........when we deal with the rabid, anti-gun fanatics, then, in my opinion, it would be time for you to do your thing against others....the real threat at the moment is the left and the anti-gun fanatics in the democrat party........I won't engage in much, if any attacks on people who are more on our side than others....

I agree. It's frustration.
However....at some point.....it really will take more than internet tuffnes and talk and it does appear that our side has nothing more than tuff internet talk and absolutely zero plans.

Those who have platforms of influence should be utilizing that gift better.

I agree. It's frustration.
However....at some point.....it really will take more than internet tuffnes and talk and it does appear that our side has nothing more than tuff internet talk and absolutely zero plans.
I suggest you go here:

I suggest you go here:

This is EXACTLY my point.

You and every other RW conservative will leave it up to someone else. You are not ready to make any personal sacrifices for your rights or freedom.

Thank you for making my point.
Do you really think that by you leaving the security of freedom and the Constitution to a group of lawyers (God bless the GOA and FPC, they do mean well) was what the Founding Fathers intended when they crafted the 2A? If you do then you most certainly do not need any guns at all. Just hire all the lawyers you can afford. I wonder why the FF's didn't just hire lawyers to deal with Great Britain?

Good luck with that considering the corruption already in the system.
This is why I'm 100% positive we will lose not only 2A rights, but ALL "Constitutional" rights.
We remain fools playing by all their rules while they change them daily to achieve their agendas.

In fact, they are so brazen now they ignore the Supreme Court. Imagine that.
So, think about it...if they already ignore the Supreme Court, how far do you think your lawyers will get?

You have not thought things through. Typical of the lazy Right Wing.

Now here's something for you from one of your own. He's 100% correct.
Traditional conservatism doesn’t sell in America and it‘s all the fault of traditional conservatives as they never conserved or preserved a damn thing.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC programming.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

Last edited:
No, the real threat are those who pretend to be on our side and are not. Which was a greater threat to the Revolution? Random British Captain? Or Benedict Arnold?

Those who pretend to be on our side but give aid and comfort to the enemy are a greater threat than a random soldier.

When Congress hears that 60% of gun owners support additional "reasonable" gun control, they feel emboldened to give us additional "reasonable" gun control because that brings the total support for additional "reasonable" gun control into the 80-90 percent range.

When any person supports the idea that the government can violate the Constitution to infringe on any of our rights, they are not on our side; they're on their side. For those people, and the one you quoted very specifically, the government has the power to take away any right we have. Therefore they do not believe in any right as inalienable, they believe they are all privileges for which we beg the government to allow us.

So the worse for these anti-constitutional liars is that they lie and pretend to support the Constitution. You may have noticed that almost every one of them have refused to answer the question of where the government gets the authority to take away a constitutionally protected right. They haven't even enough understanding of the Constitution to try to argue for the "reasonable" gun control that they want; they simply surrender to the government the power to do anything they wish, Constitution be damned.

The particular gun controller that you quoted claims that the power to strip any and every protected right in the Constitution comes from the 5th Amendment's due process clause. I have shared the Founders words on the due process clause proving that it is not as he suggests and yet he continues with his mistaken belief.

If it were so that no rights were immune to the due process clause then why list any rights at all? The only one needed would be the due process clause - until, of course, they were to strip your right to due process using due process. Then you don't even have that.

There are several leftist gun controllers on this site openly supporting a ban on what they are calling assault rifles while claiming they are pro gun, pro 2nd Amendment, because they own a gun or two, or an Army SAA, or other "acceptable" gun while arguing that the AR-15 is not acceptable.

How are any of them any less pro-gun, any more of a gun controller, than the gun controller you referenced? They all believe and argue that the government has power not granted in the Constitution and that they can use that power at will. The only difference between any of them is which violations of the Constitution they defend.

I've thought about what it would do to my reaction score and awards on the site if I were to always be a middle of the road, turn the other cheek, ignore that there are gun controllers who do like some guns, who like a privilege to keep and bear some arms rather than supporting the actual God-given, constitutionally protected, "shall not be infringed", right to keep and bear arms. I've obviously chosen to pass on the likes and awards and choose, instead, the right to keep and bear arms and the Constitution of the United States of America - in each and every case, each and every discussion.

So... donating to a group such as this is not making a personal sacrifice?
What else do you suggest?
You could try speaking out in support of the Constitution and of the right to keep and bear arms and the 2nd Amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I suggest you go here:
I doubt you're a donor to them. They agree with me: you're a gun controller.

They're actively seeking applications for cases of felons, having paid their debt by serving the time to which they were sentenced, being prohibited from exercising their God-given, constitutionally protected, right to keep and bear arms.

Forum List

Back