The Democratic Party has won the culture war

The racism card is way over-played by the left.

Yes and No.

Racism affects too many people and in way too adverse ways.

Either you're against racism or you're for it (even tacitly).

Any politician that refuses to definitively condemn racism supports racism, and anyone that supports those politicians is also supporting racism.

I agree with that.

However, too many people are automatically accused of being racist. The race card is too quickly thrown by many on the left.

For example, people who disagree with Obama were often automatically labeled as racist. The left needs to be better at keeping arguments specific and substantive rather than reaching for accusations that may or may not be true. My $0.02.

It depends on what their disagreement is based. But when they say things like "He's Kenyan" or "he's a Muslim" or "He's not my President", I think it reeks of racism.
When people keep out topping each other, the comments gets nastier and nastier. You know that as it is par and parcel of the Saul Alinsky playbook that Progs use a a Bible. Obama was not and is not a Democrat. He lied by not heeding and living by the words he spouts.

The officer that pulled someone over for having a "wide set nose" would not have been charged with that but it was racist all the same.
Please explain how what you said and this :

racism
ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm
NOUN
a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Correlate in any possible way

Again. There is no "culture war". There is no plan

There is only the march of history

The "culture war" is the right wing response to that march

Again. There is no "culture war". There is no plan

There is only the march of history

The "culture war" is the right wing response to that march
What march? To label those who disagree with you as "racists"? Seems stupid. We disagree so may I label you an antisemite just because I am Jewish? It doesn't make any sense.

It depends on what their disagreement is based. But when they say things like "He's Kenyan" or "he's a Muslim" or "He's not my President", I think it reeks of racism.

Let's look at one one of your examples: "He's not my President"

This phrase has been used by both the left and the right. Liberals said this when Trump won and conservatives said this both when Obama and Biden won. I think it's safe to assume that it happened prior to that as well, but I honestly can't remember if it was or not so let's just stick with the last 3 presidents where it definitely happened.

I think it's stupid for this claim to be made in all three instances. He is your president regardless of if you support him or not. But there has been comparatively very little accusations of racism when it's against both Trump and Biden. Why is that?

The motive behind some of those claims very well might be due to racism. But they also may not be. Rather than painting them all with the broad brush of "racism", I think it would be more constructive for people to call them what they are rather than what they think they might be.

Let's just call all these people ignorant instead of calling them racist. We know they're ignorant, and we don't necessarily know that they're racist.

Yes and No.

Any politician that refuses to definitively condemn racism supports racism, and anyone that supports those politicians is also supporting racism.

I agree with that.

However, too many people are automatically accused of being racist. The race card is too quickly thrown by many on the left.

For example, people who disagree with Obama were often automatically labeled as racist. The left needs to be better at keeping arguments specific and substantive rather than reaching for accusations that may or may not be true. My $0.02.

Obama is a classic race hustler. Saying crap like "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin" is racism.

Yes and No.

I agree with that.

Obama is a classic race hustler. Saying crap like "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin" is racism.
uhhh...no..it's not

This phrase has been used by both the left and the right. Liberals said this when Trump won and conservatives said this both when Obama and Biden won. I think it's safe to assume that it happened prior to that as well, but I honestly can't remember if it was or not so let's just stick with the last 3 presidents where it definitely happened.

I think it's stupid for this claim to be made in all three instances. He is your president regardless of if you support him or not. But there has been comparatively very little accusations of racism when it's against both Trump and Biden. Why is that?

The motive behind some of those claims very well might be due to racism. But they also may not be. Rather than painting them all with the broad brush of "racism", I think it would be more constructive for people to call them what they are rather than what they think they might be.

Let's just call all these people ignorant instead of calling them racist. We know they're ignorant, and we don't necessarily know that they're racist.
For the record, Biden is my really our president. That is how this works.

The "culture war" is always going to go forward. The Democrats simply don't fight that.
What in my post do you disagree with specifically?

State that the country was built on racism and remains systemically racist. Ignore the fact that a white person cannot do anything legally that a black person cannot.

While not illegal have you ever known of a white man getting pulled over for having a "wide set nose"?

But that aside, what I said is true. You can fight it if you want but the generation coming up is more open than ever.
That may be true, but you sure have made a lot of money on it. And if you never spent a lot of time in the inner cities or ghettos then you don't know a damn thing. If you have then you should know the games and playing of the system and disregard by many to improve themselves. That is a fact. And it is not deplorables stopping it.

.................sitting here wondering where this money I made is.....................

For the record, liberals did not say "He's not my President" in reference to Trump.

What we did say is "I just can't believe that that idiot is my President!"

Not quite the same thing!

The officer that pulled someone over for having a "wide set nose" would not have been charged with that but it was racist all the same.
Please explain how what you said and this :

racism
ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm
NOUN
a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Correlate in any possible way

If you can't understand how race figures into pulling someone over for having a "wide set nose" I can't help you.

For the record, Biden is my really our president. That is how this works.

Try it again...in English this time please!

For the record, liberals did not say "He's not my President" in reference to Trump.

What we did say is "I just can't believe that that idiot is my President!"

Not quite the same thing!
Lies

Forum List

Back