The Democratic Party has won the culture war

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

The game plan was actually fairly impressive:
  • State that the country was built on racism and remains systemically racist. Ignore the fact that a white person cannot do anything legally that a black person cannot.
  • For those that oppose any Democratic Party talking point, immediately go back and play the racism card and call that person racist and privileged.
  • Since that person(s) is racist and privileged they should not be allowed on social media such as FB/Twitter and must be banned.
  • Since that person(s) will try to find another platform..Parler...that platform should be banned as these people are clearly racist by the Democratic Party's definition.
  • Have the at the time president elect state that "If you don't vote for me you ain't black" or meaning you are a traitor.
Results speak for themselves:

• 81 million vote for Biden.
  • Social Media companies banning those who disagree with the Democratic Party dogma.
  • Those who have disparate views are silenced for fear of losing their jobs.
  • Parler is banned and likely done.
  • DJT vilified and supporters (those who voted for him) shamed.
  • BLM riots justified....Capitol riot called an insurrection.
  • Democratic party call for violence justified (See Maxine Watters and Chuch Schumer). Trump's rhetoric labeled violent.

To sum up, if you vote Republican or 3rd party that means you are anti-Democrat. And if you're anti Democrat then it must mean you are a racist. And if you are a racist it must mean you should be banned from social media, vilified and lose your job and way of life.

Let me have it!

The game plan was actually fairly impressive:
  • State that the country was built on racism and remains systemically racist. Ignore the fact that a white person cannot do anything legally that a black person cannot.
  • For those that oppose any Democratic Party talking point, immediately go back and play the racism card and call that person racist and privileged.
  • Since that person(s) is racist and privileged they should not be allowed on social media such as FB/Twitter and must be banned.
  • Since that person(s) will try to find another platform..Parler...that platform should be banned as these people are clearly racist by the Democratic Party's definition.
  • Have the at the time president elect state that "If you don't vote for me you ain't black" or meaning you are a traitor.
Results speak for themselves:

• 81 million vote for Biden.
  • Social Media companies banning those who disagree with the Democratic Party dogma.
  • Those who have disparate views are silenced for fear of losing their jobs.
  • Parler is banned and likely done.
  • DJT vilified and supporters (those who voted for him) shamed.
  • BLM riots justified....Capitol riot called an insurrection.
  • Democratic party call for violence justified (See Maxine Watters and Chuch Schumer). Trump's rhetoric labeled violent.

To sum up, if you vote Republican or 3rd party that means you are anti-Democrat. And if you're anti Democrat then it must mean you are a racist. And if you are a racist it must mean you should be banned from social media, vilified and lose your job and way of life.

Let me have it!

Great post.
The issue isn’t all that trivial...Democrats aren’t selling anything attractive, they are simply pushing it harder with more aggression; they are shoving their bullshit down America’s throat while Republicans sit there on their hands taking it in their asses.
‘Republicans’ are the biggest pussies in America and that’s why we are where we are.

The "culture war" is always going to go forward. The Democrats simply don't fight that.
What in my post do you disagree with specifically?

State that the country was built on racism and remains systemically racist. Ignore the fact that a white person cannot do anything legally that a black person cannot.

While not illegal have you ever known of a white man getting pulled over for having a "wide set nose"?

But that aside, what I said is true. You can fight it if you want but the generation coming up is more open than ever.

if you vote Republican or 3rd party that means you are anti-Democrat. And if you're anti Democrat then it must mean you are a racist. And if you are a racist it must mean you should be banned from social media, vilified and lose your job and way of life.

I agree that the implementation of their plan has succeeded by leaps and bounds.

And that's a very clear and accurate summation. Barack Obama mainstreamed identity politics, and thus we can't be two good people who disagree anymore. To a leftist, if you disagree with the left, you're a bad person... and they'll redefine and water-down any negative label to apply it.

This kills unity, and only promotes divisiveness.

The "culture war" is always going to go forward. The Democrats simply don't fight that.

State that the country was built on racism and remains systemically racist. Ignore the fact that a white person cannot do anything legally that a black person cannot.

While not illegal have you ever known of a white man getting pulled over for having a "wide set nose"?

But that aside, what I said is true. You can fight it if you want but the generation coming up is more open than ever.
So nothing I said is untrue. That is all I wanted to hear. I am raising kids in this generation and you would be surprised....

“You can fight it if you want but the generation coming up is more open controlled and anti American than ever.”

There, I fixed your bullshit.

So nothing I said is untrue. That is all I wanted to hear. I am raising kids in this generation and you would be surprised....

I addressed where you were wrong. Simply saying that "racism" isn't legal is avoiding the actual issue.

The officer that pulled someone over for having a "wide set nose" would not have been charged with that but it was racist all the same.

Fight it all you want. Anyone that does that is going to be less and less a factor.

Somehow there’s the idea that racism has to be codified into law for it to exist, which is stupid.

The system doesn’t treat us as equals and we need to recognize it if we we are to correct it.

As to the founding, it is not a matter of debate that this country failed to live up to the lofty ideals that our founders set out. We were founded by a narrow demographic who rarely if ever failed to protect their own interests.

Surprised at what, exactly?

I addressed where you were wrong. Simply saying that "racism" isn't legal is avoiding the actual issue.

The officer that pulled someone over for having a "wide set nose" would not have been charged with that but it was racist all the same.

Fight it all you want. Anyone that does that is going to be less and less a factor.
What officer are you talking about in your fictional example? One of my best friends and I am a godfather to his son is black and told me that in his view the Democratic party uses blacks to garner votes and his exact quote "treat blacks like infants and tell them what's best".

There is a difference between racist people and systemic racism.

Somehow there’s the idea that racism has to be codified into law for it to exist, which is stupid.

The system doesn’t treat us as equals and we need to recognize it if we we are to correct it.

That's not how our system of guilt works.

You have to point out where racism exists and then we can all unify to combat it. You can't just point at a system and say it's racist without providing how and why, and without explaining away relative factors, and expect people to just bite.

Surprised at what, exactly?
At how they think. They aren't all programmed leftists.

As to the founding, it is not a matter of debate that this country failed to live up to the lofty ideals that our founders set out. We were founded by a narrow demographic who rarely if ever failed to protect their own interests.
No no no no don't derail my thread with your stupidity and hyperbole. And IT IS a matter of debate, you leftist loser. Don't state your opinions as facts. I have told 100x to stop doing this. Get out of this thread and allow adults to converse.

So you have zero proof. You're just making assertions. Fine. You are an antisemite. Prove me wrong...

You have to point out where racism exists and then we can all unify to combat it. You can't just point at a system and say it's racist without providing how and why, and without explaining away relative factors, and expect people to just bite.
Sure. Just look at criminal justice. We see young black men (sometimes black children) as dangerous individuals who need to be dealt with before they become hardened criminals. We see young white men who commit the same offenses as good kids who made the wrong choices.

Genralizing, of course.

This is why they are policed more harshly, convicted more readily and punished more severely.

We were founded by a narrow demographic
Are you referring to high achieving, super productive, extremely law abiding, decent, moral, heterosexual, accountable, christian, whitey...that BASTARD who built the greatest nation on the planet in 200 short years doing it HIS way?
Damn that guy huh?

What officer are you talking about in your fictional example?

You know what I am talking about.

Forum List

Back