nevermind

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

Castor goes with "Trump has first amend rights." Obviously he does. Who can argue against that? No one. What is funny about the article in my opinion is that it slams Pesci's character in My Cousin Vinny. But Pesci's character is actually the only one in the courtroom who realizes 1) his client really can't be guilty of murder and 2) the only way to reconcile that with the damning array of facts against his client is …. there had to be somebody who looked like him who did the murder

I mean seriously how ELSE can anyone defend Trump's and Trump's minions' tirades at the ellipsis? Maybe 20% of Americans delude themselves into thinking Trump actually won. Don't people look at the LOSERS who sacked the capital? The only rioters who weren't incompetent unemployables were the Alt Right Criminals who showed up. Trump's real peril is if there's a tie in between him and them. If there is, he should be tried and LEGALLY executed for treason.

Trump didn't win. The only way he wins is if ballots aren't counted. That wasn't news. Even his idiot supporters on this board know that. Their motivation in believing the fairy tale is simply they wanted Trump to still be potus.

Castor goes with "Trump has first amend rights." Obviously he does. Who can argue against that? No one. What is funny about the article in my opinion is that it slams Pesci's character in My Cousin Vinny. But Pesci's character is actually the only one in the courtroom who realizes 1) his client really can't be guilty of murder and 2) the only way to reconcile that with the damning array of facts against his client is …. there had to be somebody who looked like him who did the murder

I mean seriously how ELSE can anyone defend Trump's and Trump's minions' tirades at the ellipsis? Maybe 20% of Americans delude themselves into thinking Trump actually won. Don't people look at the LOSERS who sacked the capital? The only rioters who weren't incompetent unemployables were the Alt Right Criminals who showed up. Trump's real peril is if there's a tie in between him and them. If there is, he should be tried and LEGALLY executed for treason.

Trump didn't win. The only way he wins is if ballots aren't counted. That wasn't news. Even his idiot supporters on this board know that. Their motivation in believing the fairy tale is simply they wanted Trump to still be potus.
Turkeys can fly sweetie-----------domestic ones not so much-----wild ones do to roost in trees. Why do trump haters know nothing? Your wrong about turkeys and you are wrong about trump and his supporters.

Forum List

Back