The Democrat Party Summed Up

View attachment 96226

Reality paints a clear picture of what will happen one week from today.

You think an opinion poll determines reality? Then in 1492, you think Columbus was wrong and the Earth actually was flat?

In 1615 Galileo was wrong and the Sun circled the Earth?

One thing is clear. In 1492 you'd have thought the earth was flat and 1615 you'd have polled the Sun circled the Earth

sk102816dAPC20161028064509.jpg

Democrats would still see it as right wing bias

All on the alt right. thanks Mr. Beale.

Alt right.......LOL. Hillary floated that trial balloon and it was shot down in 15 minutes and you're still trotting it out. Bless your little heart! Didn't you get the party memo Comrade Fakey?

Jake only reads the updates on his views once a day when he wakes up before his first shot, so he does fall behind what he thinks at times

Well, seems nobody can say exactly what they are looking for on the laptop as the FBI has only given the emails a cursory review to ascertain that they are emails on the Weiner's laptop and both Huma Abedin and estranged husband had access to them. zzzzzz......zzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzz
I think Comey is really straddling the fence on violating the Hatch Act.

At one week before the election, I see the race as a toss up, which is utterly incredible. I base this on, to a large extent, the polling data. The battle ground states are the key. Hillary has NY and the Peoples Republic in the bag, but there are some key races, like Florida. Polling shows the two candidates dead even.

But consider this, what if Florida is a blowout? What if Trump STOMPS the corrupt old bat? What will that tell us about how polling is done in our age? Will anyone ever trust the polls again?

This really isn't funny anymore. It's a fucking embarrassment...SMH

1. Debbie Wasserman Shultz: Rigged the Primaries was fired then hired by HRC
2. Donna Brazile: Colluded, gave Questions to HRC, lied, takes DWS place, fired by CNN
3. Hillary Clinton: Under FBI investigation for the SECOND time.

I'm sure by the end of the week that list will grow more explosive and corrupt......actually, I'm sure of it.

HRC doesn't advocate gabbing the penis of men, assassinating the character of everyone who does not kiss her ass, hasn't thrice been divorced, declared bankruptcy (which harms creditors), is indebted to Chinese and Russian Oligarchs or has ever been fined for law violations. In fact her character flaws are infractions, his are felonies.

In fact HRC is much tougher than small hands, lesser persons would toss in the towel or lose their temper and blast people like C_K on twitter, and others who also choose to influence the voters with traducements and or echoes of allegations not vetted by prosecutors nor put before a trier of fact.

I'm sure of one thing, Trump is psychologically unfit to be President of the United States. He is also incapable of leading a nation when he has insulted and demeaned members of Congress on both sides of the aisle, showing he has no understanding of Art. II and the limited power of POTUS, more evidence that he is a charlatan.

Furthermore, he has insulted and attacked a billion followers of Islam, most women, Mexicans, Latinos and Latinas, and African Americans; when he speaks from the heart his message becomes one of hate and fear - two common forms of rhetoric used by demagogues and fascists.
MSM talking points. You need to turn off the television and start educating yourself on the truth, you're not going to find it on the TV's

I am certain not to find it (the truth) in your posts or in any post on the message board. I could spent my time on line reading on forums which agree with me, but that is no fun nor especially enlightening (under the guise of keeping those who agree with me close, but those who do not closer).

I don't find an inkling in Trump's words which reflect the traditional values of our country. He's a bully, has never expressed empathy for others and holds the cross of Christianity high while ignoring the message(s) of Jesus.

Clearly, he couldn't pass a high school civics class, lies about what he would do in his first hundred days in office, and spends most of his time attacking the character of others. Imagine him returning from a meeting with our allies, if and when they disagree with his agenda. His disdain for diplomacy and brinkmanship makes him dangerous, and an embarrassment to those of us who actually listen and are not stirred by emotions.

If you or others doubt any of this, make an effort to provide a reasoned argument in support of Trump.
obama.

There, destroyed your argument in one word.

2. Donna Brazile: Colluded, gave Questions to HRC, lied, takes DWS place, fired by CNN

I'm sure by the end of the week that list will grow more explosive and corrupt......actually, I'm sure of it.

HRC doesn't advocate gabbing the penis of men, assassinating the character of everyone who does not kiss her ass, hasn't thrice been divorced, declared bankruptcy (which harms creditors), is indebted to Chinese and Russian Oligarchs or has ever been fined for law violations. In fact her character flaws are infractions, his are felonies.

In fact HRC is much tougher than small hands, lesser persons would toss in the towel or lose their temper and blast people like C_K on twitter, and others who also choose to influence the voters with traducements and or echoes of allegations not vetted by prosecutors nor put before a trier of fact.

I'm sure of one thing, Trump is psychologically unfit to be President of the United States. He is also incapable of leading a nation when he has insulted and demeaned members of Congress on both sides of the aisle, showing he has no understanding of Art. II and the limited power of POTUS, more evidence that he is a charlatan.

Furthermore, he has insulted and attacked a billion followers of Islam, most women, Mexicans, Latinos and Latinas, and African Americans; when he speaks from the heart his message becomes one of hate and fear - two common forms of rhetoric used by demagogues and fascists.
MSM talking points. You need to turn off the television and start educating yourself on the truth, you're not going to find it on the TV's

I am certain not to find it (the truth) in your posts or in any post on the message board. I could spent my time on line reading on forums which agree with me, but that is no fun nor especially enlightening (under the guise of keeping those who agree with me close, but those who do not closer).

I don't find an inkling in Trump's words which reflect the traditional values of our country. He's a bully, has never expressed empathy for others and holds the cross of Christianity high while ignoring the message(s) of Jesus.

Clearly, he couldn't pass a high school civics class, lies about what he would do in his first hundred days in office, and spends most of his time attacking the character of others. Imagine him returning from a meeting with our allies, if and when they disagree with his agenda. His disdain for diplomacy and brinkmanship makes him dangerous, and an embarrassment to those of us who actually listen and are not stirred by emotions.

If you or others doubt any of this, make an effort to provide a reasoned argument in support of Trump.

Right, why read forums which agree with you when you can read one that doesn't and you can keep saying, WTF, you don't agree with me!?!

I don't recall ever posting, "WTF, you don't agree with me!?!" In fact most of the loons who disagree with me have no ability to write a rebuttal, they usually cut and paste a non sequitur, and/or post one of many logical fallacies, or lie, as you have done.

Right, why read forums which agree with you when you can read one that doesn't and you can keep saying, WTF, you don't agree with me!?!

I don't recall ever posting, "WTF, you don't agree with me!?!" In fact most of the loons who disagree with me have no ability to write a rebuttal, they usually cut and paste a non sequitur, and/or post one of many logical fallacies, or lie, as you have done.

I didn't use quote marks, Buckwheat. Do you know what that means? Here's what William F. Buckley said about ya:

William F Buckley Junior “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views”

Does the DNC personally had you talking points?

HRC is for blasting the "bimbos" who her husband made advances to. She has taken money from nations that have been terror threats to our country. She is influenced by Wall St. donors to her campaign. She and the DNC worked behind the scenes to end Sanders campaign. The DNC fed her questions that were to be asked at the debate. It all goes to character and though Trump falls short, Clinton has no room to talk.

I didn't use quote marks, Buckwheat. Do you know what that means? Here's what William F. Buckley said about ya:

William F Buckley Junior “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views”

I'm not shocked nor am I offended by the views of others, no matter how myopic they and yours may be. As for your ignorant comment on quotes, I quoted what YOU wrote about me as anyone who can read and comprehend understands.

Calling me "Buckwheat" is odd, even for you. What was your point if not to use the word as a racial slur?
Of course being an ignorant, not of the willful variety, makes most of what you post irrelevant and a bubble off center.

BTW, I'm of French, German, Italian and Romanian Ancestry. So even your racial slur was irrelevant, non substantive and foolish.

Does the DNC personally had you talking points?

HRC is for blasting the "bimbos" who her husband made advances to. She has taken money from nations that have been terror threats to our country. She is influenced by Wall St. donors to her campaign. She and the DNC worked behind the scenes to end Sanders campaign. The DNC fed her questions that were to be asked at the debate. It all goes to character and though Trump falls short, Clinton has no room to talk.

Women, in general, are more inclined to despise the Other Woman and forgive their husband / SO. Posting an echo of what has become the meme of the neo fascist set supporting Trump, a set more likely to be misogynistic, suggests you are not a man who has healthy relationships with women or women as friends who have confided in you.

obama.

There, destroyed your argument in one word.

Yes Virginia, idiot-grams can be less than a sentence and less than a phrase, and in this case may be classified as an idiot-gram squared.

I'm not shocked nor am I offended by the views of others, no matter how myopic they and yours may be. As for your ignorant comment on quotes, I quoted what YOU wrote about me as anyone who can read and comprehend understands.

Calling me "Buckwheat" is odd, even for you. What was your point if not to use the word as a racial slur?
Of course being an ignorant, not of the willful variety, makes most of what you post irrelevant and a bubble off center.

BTW, I'm of French, German, Italian and Romanian Ancestry. So even your racial slur was irrelevant, non substantive and foolish.

Liberals always see race first

Calling me "Buckwheat" was what, if not a racial slur (and a foolish comment since I'm not black nor an Our Gang cast member)?

Calling me "Buckwheat" was what, if not a racial slur (and a foolish comment since I'm not black nor an Our Gang cast member)?

So it really bothers you to be called a name used by a black character, huh. Why is that? Using the name Buckwheat is certainly a mild diminutive, it's basically calling you an intellectual kid

Just checking, Wry, so you'd be more comfortable being called Spanky or Alfalfa since they were white?

Forum List

Back