The Democrat Party Summed Up

Enjoy it while you can, because once Trump takes the reigns, the joy ride is over. Believe me.
You call this a joy ride? It's been eight years of misery.
Do you not feel exhilarated and happy as of this moment? Hasn't watching Trump inch his way forward for the past sixteen months been good for you? Enjoy it. He's going to ruin this country, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on Obama.
obie has done a lot of damage, every major issue is going the wrong way. I fail to see how Trump could be worse. The libs use the nukes scare because it's all they have.
Not nukes. That scares everyone, not just American libs. His economic plan will lose millions of jobs and Social Security will be bankrupt in a couple of decades. He just admitted WE are going to pay for the Wall. He doesn't have any clue what NATO or the UN or our various trade agreements around the world are doing to keep the world on a slow simmer instead of a full out rolling boil. He's going to sprinkle fairy dust to stop gang warfare in our cities and make everyone safe. He's going to TRY to appoint politicized Supreme Court justices that will ensure every American maniac has a right to firearms, regardless. Fortunately, Supreme Court justices actually know what their job is and they do it without putting their politics first.
We'll see if he can actually sue everyone who criticized him during the campaign. Major newspapers, individuals. You think Paul Ryan will survive?
He's an absolute fucking disaster about to happen. And you call me stupid. Jesus.
Nukes don't scare the Alt-Right....they want to use them on anyone they don't like. We've had some Drumpsters here advocate for genocide.

You don't know what genocide means, do you? What genocide are Trump supporters advocating? Back up your stupid crap. You're just flipping out with hysterical hyperbole. Maybe you should get an enema and take a nap until you can come back to reality

obie has done a lot of damage, every major issue is going the wrong way. I fail to see how Trump could be worse. The libs use the nukes scare because it's all they have.
Not nukes. That scares everyone, not just American libs. His economic plan will lose millions of jobs and Social Security will be bankrupt in a couple of decades. He just admitted WE are going to pay for the Wall. He doesn't have any clue what NATO or the UN or our various trade agreements around the world are doing to keep the world on a slow simmer instead of a full out rolling boil. He's going to sprinkle fairy dust to stop gang warfare in our cities and make everyone safe. He's going to TRY to appoint politicized Supreme Court justices that will ensure every American maniac has a right to firearms, regardless. Fortunately, Supreme Court justices actually know what their job is and they do it without putting their politics first.
We'll see if he can actually sue everyone who criticized him during the campaign. Major newspapers, individuals. You think Paul Ryan will survive?
He's an absolute fucking disaster about to happen. And you call me stupid. Jesus.

You sure know drama. That rant proves you are stupid and have little clue on how our government works.

Trump and Clinton are disasters but neither will impact the US the way you claim.
Drama? Just facts.
Your facts today are pretty far off.
Prove it, please. I didn't make up a single one of those things myself.
I have already called you out once. Do you really want me to break all that partisan rhetoric for you?

Do you not feel exhilarated and happy as of this moment? Hasn't watching Trump inch his way forward for the past sixteen months been good for you? Enjoy it. He's going to ruin this country, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on Obama.
Nukes don't scare the Alt-Right....they want to use them on anyone they don't like. We've had some Drumpsters here advocate for genocide.
Stay awhile. It's 9:05 a.m. and I'm already sick of arguing about TRUMP.

Well, being on a political message board a week before a Presidential election is not a clever way to try to avoid talking about Trump

You sure know drama. That rant proves you are stupid and have little clue on how our government works.

Trump and Clinton are disasters but neither will impact the US the way you claim.
Drama? Just facts.
papa is a drama llama

You don't know what genocide means, do you? What genocide are Trump supporters advocating? Back up your stupid crap. You're just flipping out with hysterical hyperbole. Maybe you should get an enema and take a nap until you can come back to reality
Killing all Muslims everywhere. Talk to Vaggie....he's advocated it several time.....just like he's advocated Drumpf take power as a king or dictator.

[
Well that's really reassuring. So half the country is madly advocating for a total crap shoot and handing him the most powerful job in the world? Americans are being selfish, if that's what's up.
There ain't no rose colored glasses involved.
ummm have you noticed what his competition is? A career criminal who is being investigated by the FBI, a borderline retard and a left wing fanatic. NONE OF THEM ARE GOOD CHOICES.
And yes there is if you cant see that trump is full of shit and changes his mind like the wind.
You think he'll change his economic plan? Get China to pay for the Wall? Send roses to NATO? Those aren't things that will change, not if he has anything to say about it.
I never said we had a good choice. But she's a better choice. IMO.
yes, career criminals are ALWAYS a better choice than crooked successful businessmen with bad words. Its not like her selling of cabinet spots and shit would be bad. And gawd knows we need her to give out classified information to everyone and their momma.
You're exaggerating. Career criminals have to be arrested and convicted TN. Don't be acting like a Trump shill.
No they don't. That is absolute spin. Stop trying to change definitions for partisan reasons.
Okay. So in the Court of TNHarley, one can be convicted without trial and forever judged and termed "Criminal." This is alright, because TNHarley says so. I could even call him a career criminal and that would be FINE. We really are turning into a Banana Republic. No more Trump shit for me today. It gives me heartburn.

Killing all Muslims everywhere. Talk to Vaggie....he's advocated it several time.....just like he's advocated Drumpf take power as a king or dictator.

The power of your brain if harnessed ... couldn't create enough breeze to wave a feather

[
ummm have you noticed what his competition is? A career criminal who is being investigated by the FBI, a borderline retard and a left wing fanatic. NONE OF THEM ARE GOOD CHOICES.
And yes there is if you cant see that trump is full of shit and changes his mind like the wind.
You think he'll change his economic plan? Get China to pay for the Wall? Send roses to NATO? Those aren't things that will change, not if he has anything to say about it.
yes, career criminals are ALWAYS a better choice than crooked successful businessmen with bad words. Its not like her selling of cabinet spots and shit would be bad. And gawd knows we need her to give out classified information to everyone and their momma.
You're exaggerating. Career criminals have to be arrested and convicted TN. Don't be acting like a Trump shill.
No they don't. That is absolute spin. Stop trying to change definitions for partisan reasons.
Okay. So in the Court of TNHarley, one can be convicted without trial and forever judged and termed "Criminal." This is alright, because TNHarley says so. I could even call him a career criminal and that would be FINE. We really are turning into a Banana Republic. No more Trump shit for me today. It gives me heartburn.
Dude, look up the definitions of the words. You are just repeating decade old partisan rhetoric.
Im so tired of partisans changing the meanings of words.

[

So do you support no fly zones or restricting gun rights without due process, meaning proving the justification in court?

Drama? Just facts.

You had no facts just your opinion of what you think it would be like.

Enjoy it while you can, because once Trump takes the reigns, the joy ride is over. Believe me.
Obama still blamed Bush for his failures and still finds out about world events on the eleven o clock news. So Trump will be refreshing.

Drama? Just facts.

Prove he'd hit the nuke button, tell us that one and the. The justices he said he would nominate would politicize the Supreme Court. Deal with those two first.

Drama? Just facts.
papa is a drama llama

You are the last one to talk drama, you flamed the board yesterday and told me I should grow the fuck up?

All she ranted about was pure speculation and opinion based on fear, that is drama. What part of her rant was not drama, never mind, you can be honest and only flame.

Drama? Just facts.

Prove he'd hit the nuke button, tell us that one and the. The justices he said he would nominate would politicize the Supreme Court. Deal with those two first.
In the second debate he gave a GREAT answer. He talked about appointing people that believe in the COTUS. The third debate, he said he would appoint activists like pro-life people and stuff.
The ONLY thing that should be in the SC are people that believe in the COTUS and not ideology.

Forum List

Back