The Democrat Party Summed Up

Enjoy it while you can, because once Trump takes the reigns, the joy ride is over. Believe me.
You call this a joy ride? It's been eight years of misery.
Do you not feel exhilarated and happy as of this moment? Hasn't watching Trump inch his way forward for the past sixteen months been good for you? Enjoy it. He's going to ruin this country, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on Obama.
The precedent has been set, now. We can now blame all 8 years of failure on the predecessor.
BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTW, the other option will further ruin this country as well. Probably more so. Trump is all assumption, HRC is proven failure.
If you believe his words, Trump is not "all assumption." But no one will believe it 'til they see it.
If you take off the rose colored glasses, you would realize he flip flops more than a cook at huddle house. Nobody knows what he will do.

Enjoy it while you can, because once Trump takes the reigns, the joy ride is over. Believe me.
Do you not feel exhilarated and happy as of this moment? Hasn't watching Trump inch his way forward for the past sixteen months been good for you? Enjoy it. He's going to ruin this country, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on Obama.
obie has done a lot of damage, every major issue is going the wrong way. I fail to see how Trump could be worse. The libs use the nukes scare because it's all they have.
Not nukes. That scares everyone, not just American libs. His economic plan will lose millions of jobs and Social Security will be bankrupt in a couple of decades. He just admitted WE are going to pay for the Wall. He doesn't have any clue what NATO or the UN or our various trade agreements around the world are doing to keep the world on a slow simmer instead of a full out rolling boil. He's going to sprinkle fairy dust to stop gang warfare in our cities and make everyone safe. He's going to TRY to appoint politicized Supreme Court justices that will ensure every American maniac has a right to firearms, regardless. Fortunately, Supreme Court justices actually know what their job is and they do it without putting their politics first.
We'll see if he can actually sue everyone who criticized him during the campaign. Major newspapers, individuals. You think Paul Ryan will survive?
He's an absolute fucking disaster about to happen. And you call me stupid. Jesus.

Shill.

The precedent has been set, now. We can now blame all 8 years of failure on the predecessor.

BTW, the other option will further ruin this country as well. Probably more so. Trump is all assumption, HRC is proven failure.
Since George Washington, elections have been nasty

5. Adams participated in what may have been the nastiest presidential campaign in American history.
Modern-day mudslinging had nothing on the dirt thrown in the 1800 presidential election between Adams and the sitting vice president, Thomas Jefferson. While the Federalist Adams believed in a strong centralized government and the Republican Jefferson favored states’ rights, the debate went beyond policy differences to personal attacks. Campaign propaganda paid for by Jefferson charged that Adams was a “hideous hermaphroditical character” who smuggled prostitutes into the country from England and planned to marry one of his sons to a daughter of King George III to establish a royal bloodline in his family. The president’s supporters called Jefferson a coward, French radical and infidel who would seize the country’s bibles and allow “the refuse of Europe” to flood American shores. Abigail Adams lamented that the campaign had produced enough venom to “ruin and corrupt the minds and morals of the best people in the world.”
That's a little reassuring.

This really isn't funny anymore. It's a fucking embarrassment...SMH

1. Debbie Wasserman Shultz: Rigged the Primaries was fired then hired by HRC
2. Donna Brazile: Colluded, gave Questions to HRC, lied, takes DWS place, fired by CNN
3. Hillary Clinton: Under FBI investigation for the SECOND time.

I'm sure by the end of the week that list will grow more explosive and corrupt......actually, I'm sure of it.

John Podesta, hilary's campaign chairman......is good friends with the Department of Justice lawyer who is going to over see the huma abedin investigation.....and the guy was podesta's lawyer during the lewinsky scandal in the 1990s....

Shill.
Why, thank you! A voice of authority now, am I?

The precedent was already set when we have 8 years of But Clinton during the Bush years. 9/11? Blame Clinton....Iraq? Blame Clinton....Economy tanking? Blame Clinton. We had 8 years of that.

obie has done a lot of damage, every major issue is going the wrong way. I fail to see how Trump could be worse. The libs use the nukes scare because it's all they have.
Not nukes. That scares everyone, not just American libs. His economic plan will lose millions of jobs and Social Security will be bankrupt in a couple of decades. He just admitted WE are going to pay for the Wall. He doesn't have any clue what NATO or the UN or our various trade agreements around the world are doing to keep the world on a slow simmer instead of a full out rolling boil. He's going to sprinkle fairy dust to stop gang warfare in our cities and make everyone safe. He's going to TRY to appoint politicized Supreme Court justices that will ensure every American maniac has a right to firearms, regardless. Fortunately, Supreme Court justices actually know what their job is and they do it without putting their politics first.
We'll see if he can actually sue everyone who criticized him during the campaign. Major newspapers, individuals. You think Paul Ryan will survive?
He's an absolute fucking disaster about to happen. And you call me stupid. Jesus.
lol

If you believe his words, Trump is not "all assumption." But no one will believe it 'til they see it.
If you take off the rose colored glasses, you would realize he flip flops more than a cook at huddle house. Nobody knows what he will do.
Well that's really reassuring. So half the country is madly advocating for a total crap shoot and handing him the most powerful job in the world? Americans are being selfish, if that's what's up.
There ain't no rose colored glasses involved.

lol
LOL?
There's nothing funny there. Serious as a heart attack.

I can only think of two political groups in the USA worse than today's liberals. One the KKK, the other NAZI sympathizers. Today's liberal is a hateful cause seeker with a preference for chaos and decay. If you don't agree with them expect to be punished. Additionally, no single group but the KKK and NAZI is so rock dumb. Meanwhile they claim to be the side of intelligence. At the end of the day they prove to be exactly what they claim to detest. With that in mind, reflect on their claim to be on the side of intelligence.

As a unit they're lost souls, as if they've been poked and prodded into submission.
The KKK was a Democrat organization. Nazi sympathizers were also Democrats. Margaret Sanger was the best known American Nazi sympathizer.
Yes, we know that Con-servatives live way in the past.

Well that's really reassuring. So half the country is madly advocating for a total crap shoot and handing him the most powerful job in the world? Americans are being selfish, if that's what's up.
ummm have you noticed what his competition is? A career criminal who is being investigated by the FBI, a borderline retard and a left wing fanatic. NONE OF THEM ARE GOOD CHOICES.
And yes there is if you cant see that trump is full of shit and changes his mind like the wind.

You drank the Kool-Aid, please don't present it as fact. No sale. Your spin excludes any new jobs or businesses being created. Suing everyone that criticized him? You aren't even a half assed shill.

lol
LOL?
There's nothing funny there. Serious as a heart attack.
"we" were going to pay for it the whole time. YOu would know that if you actually knew what his plan was..
"politicize the SC" ummm every president does that. BOTH of them have admitted it in the third debate. Hillary did it before that in the second. That's why the SC is so fucking bogus. If you actually think the SC isn't a bunch of activists, you aint paying attention.... They have been for a century!!! You think it was constitutional to throw japs into camps just because of them being Japanese? or how they can change a healthcare bill to a TAX on a WHIM? OR Jim Crow was actually constitutional? Come on...
He probably will be a disaster. But so will a CAREER CRIMINAL WHO HAS SOLD OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM FOR $$$$

ummm have you noticed what his competition is? A career criminal who is being investigated by the FBI, a borderline retard and a left wing fanatic. NONE OF THEM ARE GOOD CHOICES.
And yes there is if you cant see that trump is full of shit and changes his mind like the wind.
You think he'll change his economic plan? Get China to pay for the Wall? Send roses to NATO? Those aren't things that will change, not if he has anything to say about it.
I never said we had a good choice. But she's a better choice. IMO.

This really isn't funny anymore. It's a fucking embarrassment...SMH

1. Debbie Wasserman Shultz: Rigged the Primaries was fired then hired by HRC
2. Donna Brazile: Colluded, gave Questions to HRC, lied, takes DWS place, fired by CNN
3. Hillary Clinton: Under FBI investigation for the SECOND time.

I'm sure by the end of the week that list will grow more explosive and corrupt......actually, I'm sure of it.
It's like a guide book on how to create a constitutional crisis.

Forum List

Back