The Democrat Party Summed Up

Enjoy it while you can, because once Trump takes the reigns, the joy ride is over. Believe me.
You call this a joy ride? It's been eight years of misery.
Do you not feel exhilarated and happy as of this moment? Hasn't watching Trump inch his way forward for the past sixteen months been good for you? Enjoy it. He's going to ruin this country, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on Obama.
obie has done a lot of damage, every major issue is going the wrong way. I fail to see how Trump could be worse. The libs use the nukes scare because it's all they have.
Not nukes. That scares everyone, not just American libs. His economic plan will lose millions of jobs and Social Security will be bankrupt in a couple of decades. He just admitted WE are going to pay for the Wall. He doesn't have any clue what NATO or the UN or our various trade agreements around the world are doing to keep the world on a slow simmer instead of a full out rolling boil. He's going to sprinkle fairy dust to stop gang warfare in our cities and make everyone safe. He's going to TRY to appoint politicized Supreme Court justices that will ensure every American maniac has a right to firearms, regardless. Fortunately, Supreme Court justices actually know what their job is and they do it without putting their politics first.
We'll see if he can actually sue everyone who criticized him during the campaign. Major newspapers, individuals. You think Paul Ryan will survive?
He's an absolute fucking disaster about to happen. And you call me stupid. Jesus.
You drank the Kool-Aid, please don't present it as fact. No sale. Your spin excludes any new jobs or businesses being created. Suing everyone that criticized him? You aren't even a half assed shill.
Purple's my favorite. omit 1/3 of the sugar and put it over lots of ice. Do they still make it anymore?
It isn't my spin. It's economists who know a WHOLE lot more about it than I do, admittedly. Suing the NYT and the women accusing him of groping aren't made up either. Unless you don't believe him. Don't take away my newfound label so soon, Ice, I was trying out various tiaras!

Do you not feel exhilarated and happy as of this moment? Hasn't watching Trump inch his way forward for the past sixteen months been good for you? Enjoy it. He's going to ruin this country, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on Obama.
The precedent has been set, now. We can now blame all 8 years of failure on the predecessor.
BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTW, the other option will further ruin this country as well. Probably more so. Trump is all assumption, HRC is proven failure.
If you believe his words, Trump is not "all assumption." But no one will believe it 'til they see it.
If you take off the rose colored glasses, you would realize he flip flops more than a cook at huddle house. Nobody knows what he will do.
Well that's really reassuring. So half the country is madly advocating for a total crap shoot and handing him the most powerful job in the world? Americans are being selfish, if that's what's up.
There ain't no rose colored glasses involved.
We've had a crap shoot for 8 years now, elected because of white guilt and his skin color. No colored glasses there either. It hasn't worked out for us unless you are rich or have a good government job. I'd rather give the garbage collector the job than Hillary. At least he knows you can't keep piling it up.

obie has done a lot of damage, every major issue is going the wrong way. I fail to see how Trump could be worse. The libs use the nukes scare because it's all they have.
Not nukes. That scares everyone, not just American libs. His economic plan will lose millions of jobs and Social Security will be bankrupt in a couple of decades. He just admitted WE are going to pay for the Wall. He doesn't have any clue what NATO or the UN or our various trade agreements around the world are doing to keep the world on a slow simmer instead of a full out rolling boil. He's going to sprinkle fairy dust to stop gang warfare in our cities and make everyone safe. He's going to TRY to appoint politicized Supreme Court justices that will ensure every American maniac has a right to firearms, regardless. Fortunately, Supreme Court justices actually know what their job is and they do it without putting their politics first.
We'll see if he can actually sue everyone who criticized him during the campaign. Major newspapers, individuals. You think Paul Ryan will survive?
He's an absolute fucking disaster about to happen. And you call me stupid. Jesus.
lol
LOL?
There's nothing funny there. Serious as a heart attack.
"we" were going to pay for it the whole time. YOu would know that if you actually knew what his plan was..
"politicize the SC" ummm every president does that. BOTH of them have admitted it in the third debate. Hillary did it before that in the second. That's why the SC is so fucking bogus. If you actually think the SC isn't a bunch of activists, you aint paying attention.... They have been for a century!!! You think it was constitutional to throw japs into camps just because of them being Japanese? or how they can change a healthcare bill to a TAX on a WHIM? OR Jim Crow was actually constitutional? Come on...
He probably will be a disaster. But so will a CAREER CRIMINAL WHO HAS SOLD OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM FOR $$$$
Criminals have been CONVICTED. Which despite an unending line of Republicans sniffing at her butt for 30 years, has never happened. If you think no other pol sells favors, you've got some learning to do. You could be right about the SC but I've also seen the so-called "conservative" court make decisions conservatives don't like. Which gives me hope it isn't as political as the pols try to make it.

You drank the Kool-Aid, please don't present it as fact. No sale. Your spin excludes any new jobs or businesses being created. Suing everyone that criticized him? You aren't even a half assed shill.
Purple's my favorite. omit 1/3 of the sugar and put it over lots of ice. Do they still make it anymore?
It isn't my spin. It's economists who know a WHOLE lot more about it than I do, admittedly. Suing the NYT and the women accusing him of groping aren't made up either. Unless you don't believe him. Don't take away my newfound label so soon, Ice, I was trying out various tiaras!
So if someone slanders you very publicly right before the most important moment in your life you're OK with it? I doubt it. They just now come forward after all these years, while Bill has actually done worse and you see nothing wrong?

And many economists agree with Trump, that's who wrote the plan. You don't drink Kool-Aid, you swim in it.

Enjoy it while you can, because once Trump takes the reigns, the joy ride is over. Believe me.

You sure know drama. That rant proves you are stupid and have little clue on how our government works.

Trump and Clinton are disasters but neither will impact the US the way you claim.

lol
LOL?
"we" were going to pay for it the whole time. YOu would know that if you actually knew what his plan was..
"politicize the SC" ummm every president does that. BOTH of them have admitted it in the third debate. Hillary did it before that in the second. That's why the SC is so fucking bogus. If you actually think the SC isn't a bunch of activists, you aint paying attention.... They have been for a century!!! You think it was constitutional to throw japs into camps just because of them being Japanese? or how they can change a healthcare bill to a TAX on a WHIM? OR Jim Crow was actually constitutional? Come on...
He probably will be a disaster. But so will a CAREER CRIMINAL WHO HAS SOLD OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM FOR $$$$
Criminals have been CONVICTED. Which despite an unending line of Republicans sniffing at her butt for 30 years, has never happened. If you think no other pol sells favors, you've got some learning to do. You could be right about the SC but I've also seen the so-called "conservative" court make decisions conservatives don't like. Which gives me hope it isn't as political as the pols try to make it.
Sniffing Hillary's butt is foul and not called for even here. No need to go that low.

The fact that a corrupt government covered for the Clintons is exactly the problem, they are not held accountable like the rest of us. You don't care about corruption, we get it.

The precedent has been set, now. We can now blame all 8 years of failure on the predecessor.
BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTW, the other option will further ruin this country as well. Probably more so. Trump is all assumption, HRC is proven failure.
If you believe his words, Trump is not "all assumption." But no one will believe it 'til they see it.
If you take off the rose colored glasses, you would realize he flip flops more than a cook at huddle house. Nobody knows what he will do.
Well that's really reassuring. So half the country is madly advocating for a total crap shoot and handing him the most powerful job in the world? Americans are being selfish, if that's what's up.
ummm have you noticed what his competition is? A career criminal who is being investigated by the FBI, a borderline retard and a left wing fanatic. NONE OF THEM ARE GOOD CHOICES.
And yes there is if you cant see that trump is full of shit and changes his mind like the wind.
You think he'll change his economic plan? Get China to pay for the Wall? Send roses to NATO? Those aren't things that will change, not if he has anything to say about it.
I never said we had a good choice. But she's a better choice. IMO.
yes, career criminals are ALWAYS a better choice than crooked successful businessmen with bad words. Its not like her selling of cabinet spots and shit would be bad. And gawd knows we need her to give out classified information to everyone and their momma.

[
ummm have you noticed what his competition is? A career criminal who is being investigated by the FBI, a borderline retard and a left wing fanatic. NONE OF THEM ARE GOOD CHOICES.
And yes there is if you cant see that trump is full of shit and changes his mind like the wind.
You think he'll change his economic plan? Get China to pay for the Wall? Send roses to NATO? Those aren't things that will change, not if he has anything to say about it.
yes, career criminals are ALWAYS a better choice than crooked successful businessmen with bad words. Its not like her selling of cabinet spots and shit would be bad. And gawd knows we need her to give out classified information to everyone and their momma.
You're exaggerating. Career criminals have to be arrested and convicted TN. Don't be acting like a Trump shill.

I can only think of two political groups in the USA worse than today's liberals. One the KKK, the other NAZI sympathizers. Today's liberal is a hateful cause seeker with a preference for chaos and decay. If you don't agree with them expect to be punished. Additionally, no single group but the KKK and NAZI is so rock dumb. Meanwhile they claim to be the side of intelligence. At the end of the day they prove to be exactly what they claim to detest. With that in mind, reflect on their claim to be on the side of intelligence.

As a unit they're lost souls, as if they've been poked and prodded into submission.
The KKK was a Democrat organization. Nazi sympathizers were also Democrats. Margaret Sanger was the best known American Nazi sympathizer.
No, she was not. No, they were not. Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford, and other major Republicans, loved themselves some Nazis.

You are part of the American fascist alt right, and a reckoning is coming.
I can only think of two political groups in the USA worse than today's liberals. One the KKK, the other NAZI sympathizers. Today's liberal is a hateful cause seeker with a preference for chaos and decay. If you don't agree with them expect to be punished. Additionally, no single group but the KKK and NAZI is so rock dumb. Meanwhile they claim to be the side of intelligence. At the end of the day they prove to be exactly what they claim to detest. With that in mind, reflect on their claim to be on the side of intelligence.

As a unit they're lost souls, as if they've been poked and prodded into submission.
The KKK was a Democrat organization. Nazi sympathizers were also Democrats. Margaret Sanger was the best known American Nazi sympathizer.
No, she was not. No, they were not. Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford, and other major Republicans, loved themselves some Nazis. You are part of the American fascist alt right, and a reckoning is coming.
The behavior of the Democrats has been much more like the Nazis. Remind us again, who invaded Russia, the Nazi's or the folks that had governments who followed the rule of law? You're the one that sounds suspiciously more like the Nazi.. . . http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15687071/
OK,

1. You admit that prominent Republicans like Ford and Lindbergh and other far right republicans loved Hitler and the Nazis.

2. You ignore that the GOP and the American right was holding FDR back from opposing the Germans until 1940 then slowed down until Pearl Harbor.

3. You ignore that FDR and the Congress made sure the USSR got the sinews of war to fight the Germans, so fewer Americans died.

You are in bed with the Russians today. You are an American fascist, and there will be a reckoning coming.

And liberals are in bed with Islamists(no homo). I prefer Russia, compromise is forbidden in Islam.
"I prefer Russia"....yes, we can see that.

You sure know drama. That rant proves you are stupid and have little clue on how our government works.

Trump and Clinton are disasters but neither will impact the US the way you claim.
Drama? Just facts.

lol
LOL?
No they haven't. That's absolutely ridiculous, lady.
You know deep down she is a damn criminal. The coincidences surrounding her has GOT to be more than "coincidence". I mean, lets be real here. They are endless.
So what? You want em to think its just fucking "normal" our politicians sell out shit for money and favors? Fuck that. You sound like the corrupt duopoly...
They are activists. I never said they were partisans. They do shit they DONT HAVE THE POWER TO DO. And even the Republicans that "are against it" don't do shit. The duopoly "strikes again"

Drama? Just facts.
Your facts today are pretty far off.

Drama? Just facts.
Your facts today are pretty far off.
Prove it, please. I didn't make up a single one of those things myself.

Nukes don't scare the Alt-Right....they want to use them on anyone they don't like. We've had some Drumpsters here advocate for genocide.

No, she was not. No, they were not. Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford, and other major Republicans, loved themselves some Nazis.

You are part of the American fascist alt right, and a reckoning is coming.
No, she was not. No, they were not. Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford, and other major Republicans, loved themselves some Nazis. You are part of the American fascist alt right, and a reckoning is coming.
The behavior of the Democrats has been much more like the Nazis. Remind us again, who invaded Russia, the Nazi's or the folks that had governments who followed the rule of law? You're the one that sounds suspiciously more like the Nazi.. . . http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15687071/
OK,

1. You admit that prominent Republicans like Ford and Lindbergh and other far right republicans loved Hitler and the Nazis.

2. You ignore that the GOP and the American right was holding FDR back from opposing the Germans until 1940 then slowed down until Pearl Harbor.

3. You ignore that FDR and the Congress made sure the USSR got the sinews of war to fight the Germans, so fewer Americans died.

You are in bed with the Russians today. You are an American fascist, and there will be a reckoning coming.

And liberals are in bed with Islamists(no homo). I prefer Russia, compromise is forbidden in Islam.
"I prefer Russia"....yes, we can see that.

"We?" It's funny how important to liberals it is that your view is worth something because of the other people you think like. It isn't just you who thinks that, it's a wide array of people. You're part of a cult, that gives it value to you.

On the other hand, to me, that makes your word worthless because you don't have any views of your own. You're just parroting someone else.

Life is interesting, huh?

Nukes don't scare the Alt-Right....they want to use them on anyone they don't like. We've had some Drumpsters here advocate for genocide.
Stay awhile. It's 9:05 a.m. and I'm already sick of arguing about TRUMP.

[
You're exaggerating. Career criminals have to be arrested and convicted TN. Don't be acting like a Trump shill.
No they don't. That is absolute spin. Stop trying to change definitions for partisan reasons.

Forum List

Back