The democrat party is growing

Meanwhile republicans treat women as 2nd class citizens.

As long as their incubators.

Where you Hamas vermin treat women so well

1644622500718.png

And by "minds it's own business" you mean files frivolous lawsuits against every other religion.
I mean mainly social conservatives wanting to ban or strictly control everything that makes being an adult worth the trouble. I do all sorts of allegedly "sinful" things that only harm myself but some people think there needs to be cop involved somewhere. The church ladies trying to make this a PG13 society are horrible people.

And by "minds it's own business" you mean files frivolous lawsuits against every other religion.
there's plenty of evidence disputing the ridiculous assertion that satanists mind their own business. His comment was much more about taking a shot at Christians than it was about being accurate about what satanists do!!!!

It was a miserable attempt at trying to be clever.

I mean mainly social conservatives wanting to ban or strictly control everything that makes being an adult worth the trouble. I do all sorts of allegedly "sinful" things that only harm myself but some people think there needs to be cop involved somewhere. The church ladies trying to make this a PG13 society are horrible people.

So we agree that the so-called "satanists" are nothing but trolls attacking legitimate religions - because they're sleazy fucks who can't abide differing viewpoints. :thup:

So we agree that the so-called "satanists" are nothing but trolls attacking legitimate religions - because they're sleazy fucks who can't abide differing viewpoints. :thup:
Religious zealots should pay a price for forcing themselves into the public sphere. Who better than another religion with all the same rights? Who's to say they are not a legitimate religion? Not you, not anyone.

Religious zealots should pay a price for forcing themselves into the public sphere.

Got it.

So you are just running pogroms against those with differing faiths.

Who better than another religion with all the same rights? Who's to say they are not a legitimate religion? Not you, not anyone.

There are satanic religions that are legitimate - Wicca, Anthopogenic Global Warming.

But no one is trying to deny rights to the Satanists - it's the troll vermin seeking to deny freedom of religion to Christians - always has been.

Got it.

So you are just running pogroms against those with differing faiths.

There are satanic religions that are legitimate - Wicca, Anthopogenic Global Warming.

But no one is trying to deny rights to the Satanists - it's the troll vermin seeking to deny freedom of religion to Christians - always has been.
Religious people have very broad rights in this country. The only ones who are complaining are those who are trying to legally ban "sin" or codify religious observances into law. Those people can go to Hell. Their freedom to be religious does not trump my freedom to be a grown up adult.

Religious people have very broad rights in this country.

But your working hard to put an end to that!

The only ones who are complaining are those who are trying to legally ban "sin" or codify religious observances into law.

That's a lie - at least in context to this thread.

You are promoting a group of trolls who are openly assaulting the rights of religious freedom.

Those people can go to Hell. Their freedom to be religious does not trump my freedom to be a grown up adult.

So if you can't force your beliefs on others, you aren't a grown up?

The only Democrat voters nowadays are welfare Negroes, Illegals, environmental wackos, Feminazis, anti gun nuts, Union bosses, welfare queens and Moon Bats. Being joined by Devil worshipers is a new one.

But your working hard to put an end to that!

That's a lie - at least in context to this thread.

You are promoting a group of trolls who are openly assaulting the rights of religious freedom.

So if you can't force your beliefs on others, you aren't a grown up?
The only belief I would force on anyone of any religion is to mind your own business and let people find heaven or hell on their own terms. I don't go to to your church and tell you how to handle snakes and speak in tongues. Quit trying to make this a PG13 world where I can see all the murders I want on TV but for tits I have to pay. Gotta protect the kids from titties even though they were put on women's chests to feed kids.

Sumptin I could never figure out

If you don't believe in God, how the frick do you believe in Satan....lol

You can be forgiven because you are an Arab in Syria.

Howard Stanton Levey, a Jewish kid from the Bronx really hated Christians, the Goy. In high school in California he started putting out racist comic strips that mocked the Christians. Later Howie became an accomplished musician in San Francisco and worked his anti-Christian bigotry into his act, which got him fired most places. But he found a following, of Yippies and revolutionaries who say Howie as a great counter-culture force. Howie adopted the name "Anton La Vey" and took his show on the road, so to speak. He pimped his shock show by creating the "Satanic Temple."

But it was never anything more than a show.

None of them "believe" in Satan, they are just anti-Christian.

Meanwhile republicans treat women as 2nd class citizens.

As long as their incubators.
Your logic is self-destructive. You want globalism while holding on to nationalism that has given you your social agenda rights. If invaded, you will be part of slaver with abuses and concubines if attractive enough. A growing number of western men will not defend you.

The only belief I would force on anyone of any religion is to mind your own business and let people find heaven or hell on their own terms.

So, you would deny free speech to those with opposing views.

How fascist of you.

I don't go to to your church and tell you how to handle snakes and speak in tongues.

Cool.

I don't go to democrat churches and tell them how to molest boys and traffic little girls as sex slaves.

We're even.

Quit trying to make this a PG13 world where I can see all the murders I want on TV but for tits I have to pay. Gotta protect the kids from titties even though they were put on women's chests to feed kids.

Project much? It's the left that has decided nudity is exploitive.

So, you would deny free speech to those with opposing views.

How fascist of you.

Cool.

I don't go to democrat churches and tell them how to molest boys and traffic little girls as sex slaves.

We're even.

Project much? It's the left that has decided nudity is exploitive.

Wow you are really bad at interpreting what you read. No wonder you think you can be a Christian and hate people at the same time.

Your logic is self-destructive. You want globalism while holding on to nationalism that has given you your social agenda rights. If invaded, you will be part of slaver with abuses and concubines if attractive enough. A growing number of western men will not defend you.
The GOP will be counting the votes in swing states.

Forum List

Back