The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO

220px-John_Kerry_Speaks_With_Hossein_Fereydoun_and_Javad_Zarif_before_Press_conference_in_Vienna_%2819663913956%29_cropped.jpg

Democrats are in constant communication with Iranian Leadership, apologizing for Trump’s Reversal of The Surrender Monkey’s So Called Treaty.

John Kerry is the lead on this and has promised Iran that they are working diligently to Impeach & Remove President Trump from office and the second they do, The Democrats will help Iran with their Nuclear Weapons program again and open up trade to Europe for them.

There is also an unspoken message here based on the AntiSemetic attitudes of The New DemNazi Party that if The Democrats can take The White House that attacks against Israel will not be rebuffed and Iran will no longer be restrained nor will it’s allies.

At 23:50 in this video. This guy is very reliable btw, and I have listened to him many times, and he always gets it right.

Last edited:
220px-John_Kerry_Speaks_With_Hossein_Fereydoun_and_Javad_Zarif_before_Press_conference_in_Vienna_%2819663913956%29_cropped.jpg

Democrats are in constant communication with Iranian Leadership, apologizing for Trump’s Reversal of The Surrender Monkey’s So Called Treaty.

John Kerry is the lead on this and has promised Iran that they are working diligently to Impeach & Remove President Trump from office and the second they do, The Democrats will help Iran with their Nuclear Weapons program again and open up trade to Europe for them.

There is also an unspoken message here based on the AntiSemetic attitudes of The New DemNazi Party that if The Democrats can take The White House that attacks against Israel will not be rebuffed and Iran will no longer be restrained nor will it’s allies.

At 23:50 in this video. This guy is very reliable btw, and I have listened to him many times, and he always gets it right.

They've been colluding with them for quite some time now. Despicable.

Not long ago I got on an elevator in a hotel in Beijing and that mother fuck Lurch was already on the elevator riding down. I could not hide my disgust for this cowardly traitor and we stared each other down for the 10-floor ride. I'm sure he was in Beijing just trying to fuck over the Trump administration. I should have asked him if he would sign my copy of Unfit For Command.

Not long ago I got on an elevator in a hotel in Beijing and that mother fuck Lurch was already on the elevator riding down. I could not hide my disgust for this cowardly traitor and we stared each other down for the 10-floor ride. I'm sure he was in Beijing just trying to fuck over the Trump administration. I should have asked him if he would sign my copy of Unfit For Command.
I don't understand why Trump and his people haven't gone after Kerry. The only thing I can think of is that Kerry is part of AND very well protected by the Deep State and some VERY rich and powerful people. Such as George Soros. But that's just a guess.

Exactly they are guilty of the highest treason

China will now work with trump to erase the harm of Muslims and liberalism world wide

Exactly they are guilty of the highest treason

China will now work with trump to erase the harm of Muslims and liberalism world wide
Erase those two pesky works "harm of" from your post and we get your true evil desire. I bet you lust after those "reeducation" camps that China has going.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pelosi is going to introduce an act to protect Jihadists who kill Americans overseas.

The Stalinist democrat Party needs to go extinct

Forum List

Back