Red China wants to get into the act???

How in the wide world of fuck is a push to get more people to vote ----- which is btw what we call "democracy" ---- related to "China"?

I mean yeah I understand that it scares the shit out of summa y'all that people with different names might come out and vote, and it must reduce you to tears to think that we might ever improve on that acutely embarrassing voter turnout rate of 55% but ............. "China"? Really?

How in the wide world of fuck is a push to get more people to vote ----- which is btw what we call "democracy" ---- related to "China"?

I mean yeah I understand that it scares the shit out of summa y'all that people with different names might come out and vote, and it must reduce you to tears to think that we might ever improve on that acutely embarrassing voter turnout rate of 55% but ............. "China"? Really?

Cynic that I am and seeing the left being far more unhinged about Trump than the right ever was about BO anything is possible. BTW people with different names as you put it does voting does not bother me so long as they are citizens of the United States....and being alive at the same time.

Cynic that I am and seeing the left being far more unhinged about Trump than the right ever was about BO anything is possible. BTW people with different names as you put it does voting does not bother me so long as they are citizens of the United States....and being alive at the same time.

Is being alive a requirement to vote?

Not in Chicago and some other places.

Not to vote Democrat.

And how many Democrats are willing to help China remove him from office in 2020?

GASP! You mean democrats would collude with a foreign country to meddle in our elections???

Say it isn't so!

Oh I feel faint!

Somehow I'm not seeing the word "China" anywhere in this post. Are you afraid of the question?

BTW a Cult of Personality has nothing to do with "left" and "right". You know that don't you?

With President Trump dinging the hell out of China for their trade imbalance, what kind of an idiot can't figure out that China wants to get Trump out of office?

And how many Democrats are willing to help China remove him from office in 2020?

Kinda makes me wonder.

ChiComs and Jihadists are naturally aligned with Stalinist democrats. This is why 2020 is tsuru no sugomori for the democrat Party

They’ll ally with all of America’s Enemies.

And while we are at it, let’s not forget Clinton and Obama. Armed and Paid Al Queda to Assassinate Qadaffi who was actually cooperating with The US in the region and rejecting Russian attempts to involve themselves in Libyan Oil Production.

The Democrat Party Is Colluding with Iran

China, like Russia & Iran want President Trump Removed from Office.

You side with China, Iran and Russia.

Now, quick. Go find the word "democracy" in the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence.

I will save you time. It does not exist. Now ask yourself why the founding fathers did not want this country to be a "democracy."

Watch this short video about democracy and the salient warnings given to future societies by Socrates.

Now, ask yourself who is likened to a sweet shop owner candidate or candidates? Who are the ones promising free free free to everyone?

Why do you suppose a group would push free free free to everyone?

Honest question. Why would they do that when they know there is no such thing as free anything?

Go ahead.

Have you researched if the word "democracy" is in the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence?

China, like Russia & Iran want President Trump Removed from Office.

You side with China, Iran and Russia.

Number one *YOU* are not in any way qualified to dick-tate what the fuck *I* side with, got that Twinkles?

Number two, you are also in no position to dick-tate "what China wants".

You and your HEY LOOKA ME bold-ass fonts are irrelevant.

Number three, the question wasn't put to you, was it. And number four learn how to quote a post.

Now, quick. Go find the word "democracy" in the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence.

I will save you time. It does not exist. Now ask yourself why the founding fathers did not want this country to be a "democracy."

Watch this short video about democracy and the salient warnings given to future societies by Socrates.

Now, ask yourself who is likened to a sweet shop owner candidate or candidates? Who are the ones promising free free free to everyone?

Honest question. Why would they do that when they know there is no such thing as free anything?

Go ahead.

Have you researched if the word "democracy" is in the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence?

I didn't bring up the Constitution and I ain't pissing time away on a video I don't need. You and your strawman are dismissed. Pogo's Law fines you a nickel.

Go ahead.

I didn't bring up the Constitution and I ain't pissing time away on a video I don't need. You and your strawman are dismissed. Pogo's Law fines you a nickel.

Smugnorant hypocritical loser.

Go ahead.

Illiterate blob of want.

Go ahead.

Illiterate blob of want.

Wow....

Take a look at what simple poignant rhetorical questions do to the left.

Especially the white left wing females.

Forum List

Back