And Still,To This Day.Dummest/Most Annoying Democrats Wont Speak Before A Crowd Of People.Why?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
And we could make quite a list of Democrats of whom we never see speak before a decent size crowd of just average, hard working Americans, right?
Adam Chiff? will we ever see that day? what about Jerry Nadler? or maybe Shelia, Maxine,Hank Johnson. What about Chuck Schumer? Oh yah, he bitches and bitches about Trump, why he needs to be impeached, how unfair the Senate will handle the trial, yet, he only speaks to a non audience in the chambers,,,hey Chuck, why don't you try expressing your thoughts and feeling about Trump in front of a crowd of about 2000 random people?
Well, at least Biden does, but then again, he generally gets heckled.
:aug08_031: :aug08_031: :aug08_031:

i think Nadler fears someone yelling out " YOUR FAT " !!!!

My favorite Fifth Ward ape, SheilaJL, had a town hall with the regular folks but was talking on its sail foam while a cancer survivor was asking questions. Probably better if it grandstands in congress and doesn't try to mingle with the citizens.

id pay to watch chiff speak before a crowd of people where all of them were holding at least one tomato

i wonder why hank johnson never speaks before even a crowd of 10 people

Forum List

Back