The Democrat Bill That Would Sexualize Your Kids, Like It or Not

It could force schools to open girls’ bathrooms, locker rooms, and sports teams to biological males who identify as women
Meanwhile the boys' bathrooms, locker rooms, and sports teams are open without question to biological females who identify as male.

That one part of my article has already been forced into practice at many schools already. This bill will just federalize if. Men are already in girls bathrooms.
It is not, it is not even close

Ae you still crying? You have already proven that you are not intellectually stable enough to be in this thread.

The OP is a fact:

The Democrat Federal Bill That Would Sexualize Your Kids, Like It or Not
www.heritage.org

The Federal Bill That Would Sexualize Your Kids, Like It or Not
Equality is a powerful principle, but the so-called Equality Act profoundly distorts it. All people are equal and should be treated with dignity and respect. But not all ideas are equal, and the government should not force Americans to affirm politically correct and scientifically inaccurate...
www.heritage.org
www.heritage.org

". . . The Equality Act, under consideration in the House of Representatives, will codify political ideology by adding sexual orientation and gender identity as protected classes in the 1964 Civil Rights Act. It could force schools to open girls’ bathrooms, locker rooms, and sports teams to biological males who identify as women. Moreover, it could politicize the education of at least 50 million public school students by forcing school districts to follow curricula that introduce students to the concept of sexual preferences and transgender theory, starting as early as pre-K. . . ."
It's either a free nation or it is not..Can't have it both ways...
A free nation is liberty based on unalienable rights. Sexuality is another issue based on social justice. It seems people are crazier now then back a half century ago.
Yeah, right, when have we made fun of women daily for their insecurities and anxiety?

Ae you still crying? You have already proven that you are not intellectually stable enough to be in this thread.

The OP is a fact:

www.heritage.org

Equality is a powerful principle, but the so-called Equality Act profoundly distorts it. All people are equal and should be treated with dignity and respect. But not all ideas are equal, and the government should not force Americans to affirm politically correct and scientifically inaccurate...
www.heritage.org
www.heritage.org

". . . The Equality Act, under consideration in the House of Representatives, will codify political ideology by adding sexual orientation and gender identity as protected classes in the 1964 Civil Rights Act. It could force schools to open girls’ bathrooms, locker rooms, and sports teams to biological males who identify as women. Moreover, it could politicize the education of at least 50 million public school students by forcing school districts to follow curricula that introduce students to the concept of sexual preferences and transgender theory, starting as early as pre-K. . . ."

Hell, I didn't say it wasn't "fact". It is still STUPID. And the whole bathroom argument is recycled bullshit that reeks because it is so outdated. Fear, the motivator for the weak and spineless. And when you look at it, it is about the only card Republican's have to play. Fear someone is going to come in the bathroom, fear another race is going to become the majority, fear the boogieman is going to invade the suburbs, fear terrorists are going to row across the ocean in a rowboat and invade your home, fear the government is going to take your precious guns away that you have because you are so AFRAID. Hell, they ought to rename the Republican party to the party of COWARDS and change the official color from red to yellow. I suggest you run and hide under your bed, I might stroll on over and kick your cowardly ass.

The OP is a fact:

www.heritage.org

www.heritage.org
www.heritage.org

It's either a free nation or it is not..Can't have it both ways...
They don't want a free nation anymore. They want to live in a dictatorship where everything is exactly the way the want it to be, nobody else's needs or wants would be taken into consideration.

FREEDUMB!
These asshats are the same kind that forced their kids to die in Nam.
and you're the type of leftist bastard that spit on them when they came home punk !

The OP is a fact:

www.heritage.org

www.heritage.org
www.heritage.org

Hell, I didn't say it wasn't "fact". It is still STUPID. And the whole bathroom argument is recycled bullshit that reeks because it is so outdated. Fear, the motivator for the weak and spineless. And when you look at it, it is about the only card Republican's have to play. Fear someone is going to come in the bathroom, fear another race is going to become the majority, fear the boogieman is going to invade the suburbs, fear terrorists are going to row across the ocean in a rowboat and invade your home, fear the government is going to take your precious guns away that you have because you are so AFRAID. Hell, they ought to rename the Republican party to the party of COWARDS and change the official color from red to yellow. I suggest you run and hide under your bed, I might stroll on over and kick your cowardly ass.
uhhhhh the terrorist like isis have been decimated in the last 4yrs......

The OP is a fact:

www.heritage.org

www.heritage.org
www.heritage.org

Do you really think continually post the same links and quotes somehow advances your arguments?

It does not..in fact..it makes you look like an idiot who has nothing cogent to say on the subject..but must shout the same shit..over and over.

For you to speak of intellectual anything..is worth a horse-laugh..given the evidence thus far.
Says the progs who day in and day out, cry and whine how bad the orange man is.....Just cant get that much more stupid than that...
LOL. I figure there is a much better chance than your orange man has a incestuous relationship with his daughter than that Hunter's Biden's supposed laptop is real.

The OP is a fact:

www.heritage.org

www.heritage.org
www.heritage.org

uhhhhh the terrorist like isis have been decimated in the last 4yrs......

Oh, you mean this ISIS?

I mean I was in school in the 1970's. I occasionally went to the bathroom, gay and transgender kids were mocked incessantly,
Dude, I went to school in the 70's too and you must have been in one F'd up area. Transgender kids were nonexistent & kids like you were still in the closet. You & your gender fluidity/preference crowd can keep your perversions/deviancies to yourself so the rest of us don't have to hear your sissified whining. Go sell it to fellow idiots needing affirmation for your disorders

I mean I was in school in the 1970's. I occasionally went to the bathroom, gay and transgender kids were mocked incessantly,
Dude, I went to school in the 70's too and you must have been in one F'd up area. Transgender kids were nonexistent & kids like you were still in the closet. You & your gender fluidity/preference crowd can keep your perversions/deviancies to yourself so the rest of us don't have to hear your sissified whining. Go sell it to fellow idiots needing affirmation for your disorders

What a dumbass. I raised six kids and my wife is still smokin hot. Yes, I damn guarantee there were both gay and transgender kids that went to school with you. Just hard for you to spot them with your head up your ass.

More of the sick filthy agenda of Democrats

Nope, just more sick filthy shit from the alt-right Heritage Foundation.
The organization that put Frau Coney Barrett, Nazi Bitch, on the Bench.

The Republicans are a broken party, giving itself up to the same fear-mongering tactics that Trump used to get elected.
The same fear tactics that all despots and totalitarian regimes use to keep their citizens in lockstep.

Lol, here's the actual bill from congress.gov.

Something LiberalsBULLSHIT refuses to acknowledge, I'm sure.

What a dumbass. I raised six kids and my wife is still smokin hot. Yes, I damn guarantee there were both gay and transgender kids that went to school with you. Just hard for you to spot them with your head up your ass.
Right... My next door neighbor in HS & one of my best friends is gay. He came out after he'd moved away. Still a great guy. Talked to him today. But nobody went full body mangle.
You want to live in a world with infinite genders, knock yourself out. Just don't expect everybody else to go along 'cuz a dude is a dude & same for a chick. It's a biological fact so deal with it.
I think I found a pic of your smokin hot wife
bruce-caitlyn-jenner-before-after-sex-change-surgery-screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

You guys are getting so deranged you can't even type a coherent sentence.

Harris and Biden support legislation in California which legalizes Prostitution for children as young as 13.

Harris and Biden support legislation in California that allows Gay Pedophiles to rape Children anally, Orally or however they feel like so long as the child is only 10 years younger than they are.

I am sure you support all of this and WORSE. Am I right CREEEPITUS

You guys are getting so deranged you can't even type a coherent sentence.
Your Hero, right?

America is getting wise to your Nationwide Child Abduction, Rape, Prostitution, Torture, Human Trafficking Ring that is The DemNazi, DemPerv Party.

We are going to fight you and protect our children and our family from your gruesome disgusting Pedophile-Homosexual-Satanic-Marxist Party!

Forum List

Back