The Definitive Critical Race Theory Thread

Notice the keyword is “allow” Puppet JoeXia “allows” gender-neutral passports. The list (post #450) shows ‘Maria Cook, Gender Identity.‘ This book from Nomad Press, 2019, mentions Renee Richards, Chaz Bono, gender rights pioneers Sylvia Rivera and Marsha P. Johnson, plus early transgenders Lili Elbe, Christine Jorgensen, etc. ’Nomads unique approach simultaneously grounds kids in factual knowledge while allowing them the space to be curious, creative, and critical thinkers.’

Wiki says: ’....Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan, singing under the name The Charmer, recorded a song about Jorgensen, “Is She Is or Is She Ain’t”....In 2010, transgender historian and critical theorist, Susan Stryker, produced an experimental documentary about Jorgensen, Christine in the Cutting Room, also presented a lecture at Yale: “Christine in the Cutting Room: Christine Jorgensen’s Transsexual Celebrity and Cinematic Embodiment. Both works examine embodiment vis-a-vis cinema....Maryam Khatoon Molkara, first publicized Iranian citizen to undergo SRS.’

www. Yale LGBTQ Office of LGBTQ Resources
Fri 12 Nov 2020 5:00 p.m. ‘Most people who have heard of Christine Jorgensen know her as a transsexual celebrity from the 1950s; fewer are aware that she was also a photographer, filmmaker and editor. Dr. Stryker’s talk revolves around a remark Jorgensen made to journalist Mike Wallace — that she “used to work on one side of the camera because she didn’t know how to appear on the other side” — to explore her movement from one kind of “cutting room” to another. In this talk Dr. Stryker will situate the emergence of transsexuality at the intersection of two distinct “technologies of gender,” one having to do with somatic transformation, and the other with the production and circulation of visual images (co-sponsored by the Bruce L. Cohen ‘83 Fund, the Yale Research Initiative on the History of Sexualities, the LGBTQ Affinity Group, and Timothy Dwight College.
Attachment: Stryker.pdf.’

The pdf has been scrubbed.

We have connected a book from the booklist in post #450 to Susan Stryker:

Susan Stryker
’....on the Advisory Council of METI (Messaging Extraterrestrial Intelligence)....filmmaker, historian....’ Should anyone be surprised Stryker speaks at Yale? For interesting Yale connections to American intelligence agencies, suggested reading is Winks, Cloak and Gown: Scholars in the Secret War. If and when the CIA goes to church, it’s damn sure not to pray. Is Stryker channeling messages about gender?

The definitive reality check:
Yep… seems like elementary kids would eat this in-doctro-nashun shit up and straight turn commie. :uhoh3:
It sure isn't education. It's race hustling and deliberately trying to establish hateful divisions. It's sick and evil.

View attachment 506045
A stupid cartoon for the willfully ignorant. Here, deal with this: The Right Has Chosen Critical Race Theory as Its New Boogeyman to Scare Voters

Everything in every one of my posts is 100% true, accurate and correct.

Here's more proof of the racism you vote for:

you voted for this:

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."
thespectator.info

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...
thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Soooo..... are you a fool or a liar????
tucker Carlson? That highly paid useful idiot?!!? :auiqs.jpg:

My goodness, you're bucking for 4th rate propagandist status now?

Here, for your education (or in your case, for your willful ignorance list):

and as they say, the devil is in the details:

The rational, objective reader will actually read each article thoroughly, and thus see your folly.

"tucker Carlson? That highly paid useful idiot?!!?"

I've noticed that when your sort can't deny the facts, you besmirch the source.

Is that from page one of the Democrat Racist Rule Book???
Yes, he is....as the the subsequent links I provided proved. Obviously you didn't read them.....typical willful ignorance of a Cheeto Jeezus acolyte.

It's like this sweetpea, when you make a claim, people will do research to see if that claim holds any water....they do so with a little thing called fact checking. The links I provided PROVE that Carlson is either a liar or too damned stupid to check his facts or both. This is his forte that he co-joins with his opinion. That makes him a useful idiot for the Cheeto Jeezus religion that has usurp the GOP. Carry on.

"...a Cheeto Jeezus acolyte."

The only folks who actually called their candidate god, Jesus and the messiah, are the Democrats.

Do you vote Democrat????
Mmm, not quite. That nonsense got started when in one of his speeches to the NOI rallies, Farrakhan EQUATED Obama with the "messiah". From them on, you had media wonks on both sides of the political aisle peppering their coverage of Obama with that word. Mind you, it was in effect a back handed attempt (promoted by the right wing media) to alienate any non-black voters from voting for him, and to paint black voters as dummies just following religious dogma and racial bias in voting en masse for a black candidate (IMHO, of course). But the people paid no attention to such silliness, and TWICE voted on the issues. Remember, the GOP gained control of both Houses because a large portion of voters withheld their congressional votes in protest over what they saw as Obama being too conciliatory to the GOP. They, and Obama, learned a hard lesson.

Oh, and FYI; the first time I heard the term "Cheeto Jeezus" was on a TV talk show called "The View"...it was uttered by Meaghan McCain, daughter of the late Sen. John McCain. She said it to point to the near fanatical religious approach that Trump supporters in Congress, the Media and the general public display even when Trump is caught flat footed lying.

And for the record, I'm a registered Independent. Hope this clears things up for you. Carry on.

And yet again I 'll ram the lie back down your throat.

Your side did, and you voted in support of same.

You bought it like it was on sale.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

“Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’”
Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

1608411396466.png

You're the human Piñata.....

View attachment 507451
You're not too bright, are ya sweetpea?

You seem to think that these canned responses somehow disprove my previous assessment of Tucker Carlson.

Hint: they don't.

As for the regurgitation of this "messiah" bilge the right wing STILL carries on about after getting their butts whupped by Obama in two elections (popular and electoral vote, don't cha know): you (once again) inadvertently prove my point. All these quasi-religious references to Obama's speeches from pundits, politicos and news promoters came on the heels of Farrakhan's decree to his followers. Just as I said . But the smart voters, (All Americans of all races, creeds and colors) weren't buying it. Interesting, n-cest pas'?

And of course, you omit this tidbit from your cache of cliches':

A 3rd rate propagandist such as yourself will just deny the conclusive logic, and continue to parrot your myopic mantra ad nausea. I expect nothing less from you at this point. Carry on.

‘I won’t be pathologized for being White’: Man resigns, shreds school district over ‘white privilege’ training

An after-school coordinator at a New Hampshire elementary school has gone viral for resigning over the school’s embrace of anti-white critical race theory propaganda.

In a public resignation letter released Monday on Twitter, former Northwest Elementary after-school program coordinator Daniel Concannon, 40, accused his school district of having endorsed the “dehumanization and hatred of White people, as evidenced by their dissemination of the imbecilic ‘White Privilege’ curriculum.”

In the letter, he purposefully referred to the Manchester School District as “The Frankfurt School.” It was a reference to the school responsible for creating contemporary Marxism, which is believed to be at the root of CRT."
translation: another clown who can't deal with FACTS that point to the congenital racism in the American fabric....much less that skin color greatly increases your chances of beneficial treatment and opportunities. No one is asking the fool to apologize, as individually no one gives a damn about him.

My assessment of Tucker Carlson is valid and documented....your "messiah" dodge was aptly deconstructed with FACTS....pity you don't have the cojones to just concede a point, and will just throw anything against the wall repeatedly, hoping it sticks....but I expect nothing less from 3rd rate David Duke wanna be's. Carry on.
You're a Weak Pathetic Pathological liar .

......and by that token......an excellent Democrat.
FYI: I put that useless clown on IA, as he clearly has no rational or logical refutation or retort when faced with basic logic and critical analysis.

You seem to add to that proud stupidity. Not surprising....carry on.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.
And as you and the cretin you defend prove time and again, "stupid is as stupid does". Carry on, my little Davey Duke wanna be.

Once again, it appears that my role is to disabuse you of the lies your party and government school instituted.

David Duke was a Democrat, and believed as you do.

David Duke....the Democrat????

State Senator, 1975 (Baton Rouge Area)[edit]
Threshold > 50%

First Ballot, November 1, 1975

Louisiana State Senate, 1975
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Kenneth Osterberger 22,287 66
Democratic David Duke 11,079 33
N/A Others 1
Total 100
State Senator, 10th District, 1979 (Suburban New Orleans)[edit]
Threshold > 50% First Ballot, October 27, 1979

Louisiana State Senate, 10th District, 1979
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Joseph Tiemann 21,329 57
Democratic David Duke 9,897 26
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana results)[edit]
Threshold = Plurality

1988 Democratic Presidential primary in Louisiana
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Jesse Jackson 221,522 35
Democratic Al Gore 174,971 28
Democratic Michael Dukakis 95,661 15
Democratic Dick Gephardt 67,029 11
Democratic Gary Hart 26,437 4
Democratic David Duke 23,391 4
Democratic Others 16,008 3
Total 625,019 100
Electoral history of David Duke - Wikipedia

Duke left the KKK long before he became a Republican....

"In 1979, after his first, abortive run for president (as a Democrat) and a series of highly publicized violent Klan incidents, Duke quietly incorporated the nonprofit National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP) in an attempt to leave the baggage of the Klan behind."

The Democrats have always been associated with racism. The Democrat icon Franklin Roosevelt, in fact, made a KKKer his very first pick for the Supreme Court:

. "... [Hugo] Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
http://egnorance.blogspot.com/2011/10/hugo-black-and-real-history-of-wall-of.html]
You must be a new type of stupid if you think you're going to somehow blame Duke's racism and bigotry on the Democratic Party and get away with it.

For your education:

And spare us your attempt to soft soap Duke, who NEVER disavowed his core racist beliefs no matter what party he chose in a state bitterly contentious of its congenital racism:

Duke was successful to a degree despite his painfully obvious bigotry and racism. YOU aren't even a cheap knock-off....just a wanna be with delusions of grandeur. Carry on, sweetpea. It's a guilty pleasure making a fool of you while you tell the mirror the opposite.

1. The Southern Strategy is a debunked conspiracy theory. Only lying assholes still push it.

2. Trump denounced Duke repeatedly. YOu people are lying assholes.

3. Duke ran for the Presidency. His utter crushing defeat showed the real power of w.s. ie none. Dumbasses.
1. Denied and revised by right wing/alt right wonks, but NEVER historically and factually "debunked"...take note:

Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy

2. Not quite....note the flip flop: Trump's David Duke Amnesia - FactCheck.org

3. President is a national contest.....state and local is quite another thing....take note:

seems when you use terms like "lying assholes" and "dumbasses", you were probably looking in the mirror at the time.

1. So, your prime "evidence" for the theory is a consultant claiming credit? Wow. Why not cite a crack whore or a lawyer?

2. Trump denounced duke repeatedly. Your one counter is him blowing off a question? You do realize that that does not contradict his denouncements.

3. Yep. President is national. He's run for the President as both a dem and as gop. IN both cases he got less than 1% of the vote. A total that makes me wonder how much of that was errors.

1. translation: any time someone supplies sources with valid documentation that disproves the contentions of bigots and right wing wonks, they don't deal with the content, they just try to slander the source. But anything they source is akin to God's word. Such hypocritical foolishness only appeals to the willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn like Correll.

2. The documented public record of Cheeto Jeezus playing word games so as to not piss off part of his base support is well documented (the self proclaimed genius suddenly feigning amnesia when it comes to Duke). Unlike his definitive statements concerning Obama and the birther BS. Anyone else just comes right out and denounces Duke no matter how many times asked. You do realize that saying "sure, if you say so" at one point is not the same as "I totally reject what he stands for and do not recognize his endorsement, nor do I want it".....you get that, right?

3. You carried on about him being a Democrat....yeah, in his home state where the Dem Party was still rife with "Dixiecrats"....people who still held onto the old Party beliefs until the shift under Johnson and Nixon, as I previously documented. When he realized that the old ways weren't going to stand, he went with the flow to the GOP....but by then no one wanted to be associated with blatant racism and bigotry from a former Neo-Nazi and KKK leader. A matter of fact, a matter of history whether you like it/acknowledge it or not. Carry on, my myopic friend.

1. YOu misunderstand. To support the claim of the c.t. you would need to show the policies used to pander to the supposed wacist bloc. You can't. Because it was not done. EVER.

2. Trump denounced Duke many times. He blew the question off once. Assholes ignore the repeated and clear denouncements to focus on the one blow off. Because they are assholes.

3. I did not carry on about him being a democrat. He ran two national campaigns and never got even a percentage point of the popular vote. That is the power of the w.s. fringe in action. Assuming that those votes were not all blind or drunk fools voting for him by accident.

1. No misunderstanding....YOU just refuse to accept the validity of the source material I used...despite documentation via footnotes and internal reference links. Your declarations and lame attempt at condescension are worthless given the historically documented FACTS. But essentially all you've got is some lame version of Goebbels.....repeating your BS ad nausea hoping it will magically become fact. Hint: it won't.

2. We've already done this dance, and as they say the devil is in the details. Cheeto Jeezus' wishy-washy public statements about your hero Davey are in there entirety for all to see, as I pointed out and was documented in the media. You're last 2 sentences are essentially a projection.

3. Umm, yeah you did...the chronology of the posts shows YOU emphasizing this at least twice, a third repetition done now. As usual with all alt-right revisionists, you just leave out certain details that detract from your main message. I just filled in the blanks with FACTS. My previous assessment stands documented, your propagandistic myopia non-withstanding. Now, run-a-long and post up your next regurgitation of you SOS. The reading audience awaits.

1. The Southern Strategy, if real, would have required policy to get the southern wacist votes. That is the claim. Just citing someone saying that it happened, without showing the ACTIONS that were supposedly taken to pander for the votes, is failing to support your position. Your "documentation" is just documentation of someone else saying what you said, with no real evidence to back it up.

2. You aske a question a dozen times, and get the same answer, it is not a question anymore, but a slur. Trump blew off the question once, and you leftards focus solely on that. Him blowing off the question does not support your stupid claims. To counter his many denouncements, you would have to find him saying the OPPOSITE. Which you can't.

3. He ran multiple times as an ACTUAL REAL w.s. and got less than one percent every time. That is the point. That is the power of w.s. in this country. YOu people are focusing on an irrelevant fringe to smear good people. YOu are assholes.

And there you have it folks; this genius did EXACTLY as I said he would....regurgitate a version of the the SOS he previously posted. That's all these intellectually impotent David Duke wanna be's have....repeating their revisionist and myopic racist tainted blather ad nausea. And the joke is that David Duke has always been a "race hustler"....lining his own pockets and playing his flock for fools with his bigoted clap trap....my documentation clearly shows his constant run in's with the IRS and fraud divisions of various law enforcement agencies, while humping the brown folk of the Middle East to give anti-semetic speeches. Some hero.

The chronology of the posts shows Correll to just another run of the mill sheet wearing troll....no facts or logic will sway him from his script, his dodges, denials and out right lies (sprinkled with a "what, lil' old me?"). Once exposed to the objective, rational reader, I just dump these jokers into the IA bin and watch them nip at my heels.

Say goodnight Gracie.

Yep… seems like elementary kids would eat this in-doctro-nashun shit up and straight turn commie. :uhoh3:
It sure isn't education. It's race hustling and deliberately trying to establish hateful divisions. It's sick and evil.

View attachment 506045
A stupid cartoon for the willfully ignorant. Here, deal with this: The Right Has Chosen Critical Race Theory as Its New Boogeyman to Scare Voters

you voted for this:

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."
thespectator.info

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...
thespectator.info

thespectator.info

The rational, objective reader will actually read each article thoroughly, and thus see your folly.

Yes, he is....as the the subsequent links I provided proved. Obviously you didn't read them.....typical willful ignorance of a Cheeto Jeezus acolyte.

It's like this sweetpea, when you make a claim, people will do research to see if that claim holds any water....they do so with a little thing called fact checking. The links I provided PROVE that Carlson is either a liar or too damned stupid to check his facts or both. This is his forte that he co-joins with his opinion. That makes him a useful idiot for the Cheeto Jeezus religion that has usurp the GOP. Carry on.

The only folks who actually called their candidate god, Jesus and the messiah, are the Democrats.

Do you vote Democrat????
Mmm, not quite. That nonsense got started when in one of his speeches to the NOI rallies, Farrakhan EQUATED Obama with the "messiah". From them on, you had media wonks on both sides of the political aisle peppering their coverage of Obama with that word. Mind you, it was in effect a back handed attempt (promoted by the right wing media) to alienate any non-black voters from voting for him, and to paint black voters as dummies just following religious dogma and racial bias in voting en masse for a black candidate (IMHO, of course). But the people paid no attention to such silliness, and TWICE voted on the issues. Remember, the GOP gained control of both Houses because a large portion of voters withheld their congressional votes in protest over what they saw as Obama being too conciliatory to the GOP. They, and Obama, learned a hard lesson.

Oh, and FYI; the first time I heard the term "Cheeto Jeezus" was on a TV talk show called "The View"...it was uttered by Meaghan McCain, daughter of the late Sen. John McCain. She said it to point to the near fanatical religious approach that Trump supporters in Congress, the Media and the general public display even when Trump is caught flat footed lying.

And for the record, I'm a registered Independent. Hope this clears things up for you. Carry on.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

You seem to think that these canned responses somehow disprove my previous assessment of Tucker Carlson.

As for the regurgitation of this "messiah" bilge the right wing STILL carries on about after getting their butts whupped by Obama in two elections (popular and electoral vote, don't cha know): you (once again) inadvertently prove my point. All these quasi-religious references to Obama's speeches from pundits, politicos and news promoters came on the heels of Farrakhan's decree to his followers. Just as I said . But the smart voters, (All Americans of all races, creeds and colors) weren't buying it. Interesting, n-cest pas'?

A 3rd rate propagandist such as yourself will just deny the conclusive logic, and continue to parrot your myopic mantra ad nausea. I expect nothing less from you at this point. Carry on.

‘I won’t be pathologized for being White’: Man resigns, shreds school district over ‘white privilege’ training

An after-school coordinator at a New Hampshire elementary school has gone viral for resigning over the school’s embrace of anti-white critical race theory propaganda.

In a public resignation letter released Monday on Twitter, former Northwest Elementary after-school program coordinator Daniel Concannon, 40, accused his school district of having endorsed the “dehumanization and hatred of White people, as evidenced by their dissemination of the imbecilic ‘White Privilege’ curriculum.”

In the letter, he purposefully referred to the Manchester School District as “The Frankfurt School.” It was a reference to the school responsible for creating contemporary Marxism, which is believed to be at the root of CRT."
translation: another clown who can't deal with FACTS that point to the congenital racism in the American fabric....much less that skin color greatly increases your chances of beneficial treatment and opportunities. No one is asking the fool to apologize, as individually no one gives a damn about him.

My assessment of Tucker Carlson is valid and documented....your "messiah" dodge was aptly deconstructed with FACTS....pity you don't have the cojones to just concede a point, and will just throw anything against the wall repeatedly, hoping it sticks....but I expect nothing less from 3rd rate David Duke wanna be's. Carry on.

FYI: I put that useless clown on IA, as he clearly has no rational or logical refutation or retort when faced with basic logic and critical analysis.

And as you and the cretin you defend prove time and again, "stupid is as stupid does". Carry on, my little Davey Duke wanna be.

Once again, it appears that my role is to disabuse you of the lies your party and government school instituted.

Threshold > 50%

Party Candidate Votes %
N/A Others 1
Total 100

Party Candidate Votes %
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana results)[edit]
Threshold = Plurality

Party Candidate Votes %
Total 625,019 100

"In 1979, after his first, abortive run for president (as a Democrat) and a series of highly publicized violent Klan incidents, Duke quietly incorporated the nonprofit National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP) in an attempt to leave the baggage of the Klan behind."

The Democrats have always been associated with racism. The Democrat icon Franklin Roosevelt, in fact, made a KKKer his very first pick for the Supreme Court:

. "... [Hugo] Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
http://egnorance.blogspot.com/2011/10/hugo-black-and-real-history-of-wall-of.html]
You must be a new type of stupid if you think you're going to somehow blame Duke's racism and bigotry on the Democratic Party and get away with it.

For your education:

And spare us your attempt to soft soap Duke, who NEVER disavowed his core racist beliefs no matter what party he chose in a state bitterly contentious of its congenital racism:

Duke was successful to a degree despite his painfully obvious bigotry and racism. YOU aren't even a cheap knock-off....just a wanna be with delusions of grandeur. Carry on, sweetpea. It's a guilty pleasure making a fool of you while you tell the mirror the opposite.

1. The Southern Strategy is a debunked conspiracy theory. Only lying assholes still push it.

3. Duke ran for the Presidency. His utter crushing defeat showed the real power of w.s. ie none. Dumbasses.
1. Denied and revised by right wing/alt right wonks, but NEVER historically and factually "debunked"...take note:

3. President is a national contest.....state and local is quite another thing....take note:

seems when you use terms like "lying assholes" and "dumbasses", you were probably looking in the mirror at the time.

1. So, your prime "evidence" for the theory is a consultant claiming credit? Wow. Why not cite a crack whore or a lawyer?

2. Trump denounced duke repeatedly. Your one counter is him blowing off a question? You do realize that that does not contradict his denouncements.

3. Yep. President is national. He's run for the President as both a dem and as gop. IN both cases he got less than 1% of the vote. A total that makes me wonder how much of that was errors.

1. translation: any time someone supplies sources with valid documentation that disproves the contentions of bigots and right wing wonks, they don't deal with the content, they just try to slander the source. But anything they source is akin to God's word. Such hypocritical foolishness only appeals to the willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn like Correll.

2. The documented public record of Cheeto Jeezus playing word games so as to not piss off part of his base support is well documented (the self proclaimed genius suddenly feigning amnesia when it comes to Duke). Unlike his definitive statements concerning Obama and the birther BS. Anyone else just comes right out and denounces Duke no matter how many times asked. You do realize that saying "sure, if you say so" at one point is not the same as "I totally reject what he stands for and do not recognize his endorsement, nor do I want it".....you get that, right?

3. You carried on about him being a Democrat....yeah, in his home state where the Dem Party was still rife with "Dixiecrats"....people who still held onto the old Party beliefs until the shift under Johnson and Nixon, as I previously documented. When he realized that the old ways weren't going to stand, he went with the flow to the GOP....but by then no one wanted to be associated with blatant racism and bigotry from a former Neo-Nazi and KKK leader. A matter of fact, a matter of history whether you like it/acknowledge it or not. Carry on, my myopic friend.

1. YOu misunderstand. To support the claim of the c.t. you would need to show the policies used to pander to the supposed wacist bloc. You can't. Because it was not done. EVER.

2. Trump denounced Duke many times. He blew the question off once. Assholes ignore the repeated and clear denouncements to focus on the one blow off. Because they are assholes.

3. I did not carry on about him being a democrat. He ran two national campaigns and never got even a percentage point of the popular vote. That is the power of the w.s. fringe in action. Assuming that those votes were not all blind or drunk fools voting for him by accident.

1. No misunderstanding....YOU just refuse to accept the validity of the source material I used...despite documentation via footnotes and internal reference links. Your declarations and lame attempt at condescension are worthless given the historically documented FACTS. But essentially all you've got is some lame version of Goebbels.....repeating your BS ad nausea hoping it will magically become fact. Hint: it won't.

2. We've already done this dance, and as they say the devil is in the details. Cheeto Jeezus' wishy-washy public statements about your hero Davey are in there entirety for all to see, as I pointed out and was documented in the media. You're last 2 sentences are essentially a projection.

3. Umm, yeah you did...the chronology of the posts shows YOU emphasizing this at least twice, a third repetition done now. As usual with all alt-right revisionists, you just leave out certain details that detract from your main message. I just filled in the blanks with FACTS. My previous assessment stands documented, your propagandistic myopia non-withstanding. Now, run-a-long and post up your next regurgitation of you SOS. The reading audience awaits.

1. The Southern Strategy, if real, would have required policy to get the southern wacist votes. That is the claim. Just citing someone saying that it happened, without showing the ACTIONS that were supposedly taken to pander for the votes, is failing to support your position. Your "documentation" is just documentation of someone else saying what you said, with no real evidence to back it up.

2. You aske a question a dozen times, and get the same answer, it is not a question anymore, but a slur. Trump blew off the question once, and you leftards focus solely on that. Him blowing off the question does not support your stupid claims. To counter his many denouncements, you would have to find him saying the OPPOSITE. Which you can't.

3. He ran multiple times as an ACTUAL REAL w.s. and got less than one percent every time. That is the point. That is the power of w.s. in this country. YOu people are focusing on an irrelevant fringe to smear good people. YOu are assholes.

Yes, they're Lying assholes, the worst kind.

THe most they can ever show to back up the Southern Strategy Conspiracy Theory, is harsh language and secret code words.

It is a fucking joke. Except that they managed to sell this shit. How the fuck did no one call them out on this shit at the time?

the "fucking Joke" is how bigoted bumpkins like you try to pretend that there are no quotes or documentations via votes, no time lines correlating, etc.

Correll is on repeat mood....lying about what was previously posted and ignoring all evidence to the contrary....just like you. Oh well, carry on proving that stupid is as stupid does.

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

Threshold > 50%

Party Candidate Votes %
N/A Others 1
Total 100

Party Candidate Votes %
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Threshold = Plurality

Party Candidate Votes %
Total 625,019 100

For your education:

THe most they can ever show to back up the Southern Strategy Conspiracy Theory, is harsh language and secret code words.

It is a fucking joke. Except that they managed to sell this shit. How the fuck did no one call them out on this shit at the time?

They control the media.

Yeah, sucks that no one ever pushed back on that shit.

you're little token Darling Candace Owen tried...and got her intellectually impotent ass handed to her by scholars and politicians alike. But like you, she's a good little right wing troll who covers her ears and eyes while chattering away.

You're done, my Duke-is parrot.

>Try giving a link if you’re pretending to give a real life example.

Fantstic, thank you. How does this prove there is no systemic and institutionalized racism in education and the justice system as CRT theorizes (with evidence-based support)?
>How does this prove there is no systemic and institutionalized racism in education and the justice system as CRT theorizes (with evidence-based support)?

You can't prove a negative, silly. It's like saying, "prove there are no aliens" or "prove there is no God."

The burden of proof is on those who make the claim of systemic racism.

In this example, we're looking at an aptitude test. Tests like this are not racist; everyone, regardless of ethnicity, have an equal opportunity to pass or fail.

Dems have controlled, for decades, the government of most of the largest cities, public education, many US government departments, Hollywood, most major media outlets, universities, etc., and now big tech.

If there is systemic racism, whose fault is it?

The Dems are also the party of slavery, the party of the KKK, the party of Jim Crow laws, the party of Affirmative Action , the party of Planned Parenthood, the latter two still being very relevant today.
Systemic and institutionalized racism has been proven over and over and over. That's what CRT does.

Yes, Democrats have the Dixiecrats in their HISTORY, as in the past. Where did the racists go when Democrats told them they weren't welcomed in the party anymore? Who has embraced them with open arms and appealed to their racism? (I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count :lol:)
>Systemic and institutionalized racism has been proven over and over and over. That's what CRT does.

That's a logical fallacy. CRT is a "theory;" it doesn't prove squat. It propels a racist narrative.

Fantstic, thank you. How does this prove there is no systemic and institutionalized racism in education and the justice system as CRT theorizes (with evidence-based support)?
>How does this prove there is no systemic and institutionalized racism in education and the justice system as CRT theorizes (with evidence-based support)?

You can't prove a negative, silly. It's like saying, "prove there are no aliens" or "prove there is no God."

In this example, we're looking at an aptitude test. Tests like this are not racist; everyone, regardless of ethnicity, have an equal opportunity to pass or fail.

Dems have controlled, for decades, the government of most of the largest cities, public education, many US government departments, Hollywood, most major media outlets, universities, etc., and now big tech.

The Dems are also the party of slavery, the party of the KKK, the party of Jim Crow laws, the party of Affirmative Action , the party of Planned Parenthood, the latter two still being very relevant today.
Systemic and institutionalized racism has been proven over and over and over. That's what CRT does.

Yes, Democrats have the Dixiecrats in their HISTORY, as in the past. Where did the racists go when Democrats told them they weren't welcomed in the party anymore? Who has embraced them with open arms and appealed to their racism? (I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count :lol:)

Bullshit. This country has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks, since the early 60s.

True white racists, of the kind the dems used to pander to, have been marginalized since then and have devolved into a powerless fringe.

Your denial of this fact, smears hundreds of millions of good Americans. You are an asshole.
The leaders of the country HAD a bipartisan consensus on racial inequality...the people, especially Southern whites, are still catching up or in many cases (voting rights) backsliding.

The white racists that used to belong to the Democratic party left them in the 60s. They didn't disappear, princess. They went somewhere. Where do you think they went? (Nixon and his Southern Strategy know)

No, cupcake, I'm only smearing the racists and the folks that give them succor by pretending they don't exist in their party...not all Republicans are racist...but most of the racists are SOUTHERN, WHITE Republicans.

Those leaders, of both partiers were elected by democratic majorities of the people as a whole.

Since then the debate has always been how to achieve the goal of racial equality for blacks.

As for the south being this seething pit of wacism,

tell it to Jimmy Carter.

View attachment 511090
Jimmy Carter won the south because he was like them. Carter was soft spoken, folksy and a baptist. He was also anti Nixon running against the guy that had pardoned Nixon. Carter could not win the south today.

The only way to eradicate racism is to stop denying it exists in our education and justice systems.

>Systemic and institutionalized racism has been proven over and over and over. That's what CRT does.

That's a logical fallacy. CRT is a "theory;" it doesn't prove squat. It propels a racist narrative.
Facts support it...unlike intelligent design which most of y'all have no problem being taught in public schools.

If you think examining why racism persists in institutions is racism, you need to go back to school yourself.

Facts support it...unlike intelligent design which most of y'all have no problem being taught in public schools.

If you think examining why racism persists in institutions is racism, you need to go back to school yourself.

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

Threshold > 50%

Party Candidate Votes %
N/A Others 1
Total 100

Party Candidate Votes %
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Threshold = Plurality

Party Candidate Votes %
Total 625,019 100

For your education:

And there you have it folks; this genius did EXACTLY as I said he would....regurgitate a version of the the SOS he previously posted. That's all these intellectually impotent David Duke wanna be's have....repeating their revisionist and myopic racist tainted blather ad nausea. And the joke is that David Duke has always been a "race hustler"....lining his own pockets and playing his flock for fools with his bigoted clap trap....my documentation clearly shows his constant run in's with the IRS and fraud divisions of various law enforcement agencies, while humping the brown folk of the Middle East to give anti-semetic speeches. Some hero.

The chronology of the posts shows Correll to just another run of the mill sheet wearing troll....no facts or logic will sway him from his script, his dodges, denials and out right lies (sprinkled with a "what, lil' old me?"). Once exposed to the objective, rational reader, I just dump these jokers into the IA bin and watch them nip at my heels.

Say goodnight Gracie.

Errr, what?

I made a number of points that you have failed to address.

The southern strategy, to be real, would have to be supported by DECADES of real policy, with real effects. A good example would be supporting attempts to resist desegregation, with political action and government policy, over multiple administrations.

Or something like that of a similar scale.

But, you can't show anything like that, because nothing like that ever happened.

Both parties have supported civil rights for blacks since the early 60s. In both parties the majority of voters have consistently elected candidates that endorse that mainstream view.

The disagreements between the parties has not been, whether to have civil rights, but how to do it.

You saying "david duke" is not a rebuttal.

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

Threshold > 50%

Party Candidate Votes %
N/A Others 1
Total 100

Party Candidate Votes %
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Threshold = Plurality

Party Candidate Votes %
Total 625,019 100

For your education:

the "fucking Joke" is how bigoted bumpkins like you try to pretend that there are no quotes or documentations via votes, no time lines correlating, etc.

Correll is on repeat mood....lying about what was previously posted and ignoring all evidence to the contrary....just like you. Oh well, carry on proving that stupid is as stupid does.

"Quotes"? LOL!! For supporting evidence of your position, you cite other people saying words.

LOL!!! The claim of your conspiracy theory is that we worked to get the votes of southern wacists. To support that claim you have to show the "Work" we did.

ANd you can't do that, because it never happened.

View attachment 506045

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Do you vote Democrat????

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

1608411396466.png

View attachment 507451

Threshold > 50%

Party Candidate Votes %
N/A Others 1
Total 100

Party Candidate Votes %
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Threshold = Plurality

Party Candidate Votes %
Total 625,019 100

For your education:

They control the media.

Yeah, sucks that no one ever pushed back on that shit.

you're little token Darling Candace Owen tried...and got her intellectually impotent ass handed to her by scholars and politicians alike. But like you, she's a good little right wing troll who covers her ears and eyes while chattering away.

You're done, my Duke-is parrot.

Hey, remember how in your world the south is this seething pit of wacists who left the dem party in the 60s, cause, wacism?

1626014427387.png

Bullshit. This country has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks, since the early 60s.

True white racists, of the kind the dems used to pander to, have been marginalized since then and have devolved into a powerless fringe.

Your denial of this fact, smears hundreds of millions of good Americans. You are an asshole.
The leaders of the country HAD a bipartisan consensus on racial inequality...the people, especially Southern whites, are still catching up or in many cases (voting rights) backsliding.

The white racists that used to belong to the Democratic party left them in the 60s. They didn't disappear, princess. They went somewhere. Where do you think they went? (Nixon and his Southern Strategy know)

No, cupcake, I'm only smearing the racists and the folks that give them succor by pretending they don't exist in their party...not all Republicans are racist...but most of the racists are SOUTHERN, WHITE Republicans.

Those leaders, of both partiers were elected by democratic majorities of the people as a whole.

Since then the debate has always been how to achieve the goal of racial equality for blacks.

As for the south being this seething pit of wacism,

tell it to Jimmy Carter.

View attachment 511090
Jimmy Carter won the south because he was like them. Carter was soft spoken, folksy and a baptist. He was also anti Nixon running against the guy that had pardoned Nixon. Carter could not win the south today.

The only way to eradicate racism is to stop denying it exists in our education and justice systems.

Jimmy Carter was well know as being strong on civil rights. If the south was the seething pit of wacism that you people pretend it is, Carter being soft spoken and folksy would not have been enough to get them to like him.

BUt, in the real world, it was. He ran for the Presidency, with a good record of being strong on civil rights and the South voted for him, as a bloc.

He was running against Gerald Ford.

"Appointed to the House Appropriations Committee two years after being elected, he was a prominent member of the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee. Ford described his philosophy as "a moderate in domestic affairs, an internationalist in foreign affairs, and a conservative in fiscal policy."[37] Ford voted in favor of the Civil Rights Acts of 1957, 1960, 1964,and 1968, as well as the 24th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and the Voting Rights Act of 1965."

BOTH CANDIDATES were strong on civil rights. Civil Rights was really a moot issue. Both sides supported it. The election thus was decided on other issues.

This fantasy that you people have built, of hte gop as fighting civil rights, is just not true. You are tearing this country apart, for no real reason, other than to win elections.

Wacism, has been dying since then, under a generations long onslaught of indoctrination and policy.

Our teachers and schools have been busting their asses to educate everyone equally.

If there are problems, we need to look for what they really are, so that we can address teh real problems. Chasing boogie men that we can never seem to get rid of, is wasting time and resources, and ignoring the real problems.

THe kids are suffering. The teachers are suffering. And you are trying to fight an enemy that was defeated while you were in diapers, in not before you were born.

And Seawytch wants me to accept this as a documented "fact".

Facts support it...unlike intelligent design which most of y'all have no problem being taught in public schools.L

Look at it this way: just as the Mafia makes members kill someone to be a 'made man,' the Democrats demand total and abject adherence and repeating their lies ......or else!

The can't defend the lies, merely repeat them.

Facts support it...unlike intelligent design which most of y'all have no problem being taught in public schools.L

Look at it this way: just as the Mafia makes members kill someone to be a 'made man,' the Democrats demand total and abject adherence and repeating their lies ......or else!

Good insight. They cannot defend the lies, just repeat them.

Yep, that sums up their actions, indeed, THEM, perfectly. And concisely.

Good insight. They cannot defend the lies, just repeat them.

Yep, that sums up their actions, indeed, THEM, perfectly. And concisely.

The bad news for the Democrats is that their supporters are sooooooo dumb, they can't keep up when the propaganda changes.

Remember how we said Bill Clinton was a rapist, and they all denied it......now, the Left has admitted we were right, but the dunces keep the old party line.

Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient."

On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles can't keep up with the program.

I'm OK with about 5 minutes discussion that racism still exists and that we're not perfect as a nation in an all day class about the great things that our nation has done that no nation in the world has done for accepting all people of all races and religions.

Forum List

Back