The Deep State troubles continue

The F.B.I. was one of the most respected organizations in the world for many decades. It took only a few short years for Barack Insane Obama and Eric Holder to turn it into a cesspool of corruption.
Lying to Congress, misleading a special surveillance court, and failing to disclose conflicts of interest are among possible wrongdoing that a second special counsel could investigate in connection with allegations of a politicized, partisan Justice Department.
Nothing leads to complete and total corruption like the left-wing ideology.

Calls Grow for Second Special Counsel to Probe DOJ, FBI Conduct

The F.B.I. was one of the most respected organizations in the world for many decades. It took only a few short years for Barack Insane Obama and Eric Holder to turn it into a cesspool of corruption.
Lying to Congress, misleading a special surveillance court, and failing to disclose conflicts of interest are among possible wrongdoing that a second special counsel could investigate in connection with allegations of a politicized, partisan Justice Department.
Nothing leads to complete and total corruption like the left-wing ideology.

Calls Grow for Second Special Counsel to Probe DOJ, FBI Conduct

Was that before, or after, J Edgar Hoover?

Sessions catches another alleged intelligence leaker – this one’s a former FBI agent
Is the corruption coming from people who started working for the FBI after Obama was elected? Or were they there before?
why is that important?

The Meme of Donnie "Deep State" Trump a.k.a. the first President to openly sympathize with Russia.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"

He's really a piece of shit who said those things in that interview. Had any Democrat candidate denigrated a sitting president the way he did the Rabid right would have been enraged.

Trump defends Putin: 'You think our country's so innocent?' - CNNPolitics

The Meme of Donnie "Deep State" Trump a.k.a. the first President to openly sympathize with Russia.

He's really a piece of shit who said those things in that interview. Had any Democrat candidate denigrated a sitting president the way he did the Rabid right would have been enraged.

was he wrong?

Maybe in his circle of corruption he was right. How many political opponents have the two parties locked away or had murdered on the streets? I know Nixon weaponized the drug war to draconian levels to get a leg up on the Hippie protesters he hated so much. So yeah, he was wrong to say shit like that, and statements like that should have disqualified him with most of the voters.

The GOP Base got played like Harpo Marx strumming the harp.

Lock her up.
Build da wall!
Chumps are us.

was he wrong?

Maybe in his circle of corruption he was right. How many political opponents have the two parties locked away or had murdered on the streets? I know Nixon weaponized the drug war to draconian levels to get a leg up on the Hippie protesters he hated so much. So yeah, he was wrong to say shit like that, and statements like that should have disqualified him with most of the voters.

The GOP Base got played like Harpo Marx strumming the harp.

Lock her up.
Build da wall!
Chumps are us.
what corruption?

So if Republicans are so concerned about FISA, why did they recently renew the program with no questions or adjustments?
Because people in power become intoxicated with power. Which is why you dimwit Dumbocrats are so insanely stupid for demanding more government with more power 24x7. I keep thinking you people will eventually learn, but clearly that is beyond the capabilities of the left.

Bwahahaha! Barack Insane Obama started that trend, snowflake. And you ignorant leftists cheered like hell. Funny how you’ve suddenly done a 180° now that someone with an (R) behind their name sits in the Oval Office.

This reminds me of when they accused Obama of "humiliating a superpower" on this so-called apology tour.
But somehow, "You think our country's so innocent?" isnt humiliating a superpower.

This reminds me of when they accused Obama of "humiliating a superpower" on this so-called apology tour.
Bingo! Barack Insane Obama went on a disgraceful “apology tour” which included bowing to Putin and Russia. He fawned all over them, “promised” to repair relations, and did while enjoying the adulation of the progressives who cheered wildly over it all. Lefists adored Vladimir Putin and Russia. That is, until they needed a scapegoat for the catastrophic failure known as Hitlery Clinton.

Forum List

Back