I realize Trump has a hard on for Bezos and the WP, but seriously ... Amazon?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Looking for a diversion from the women and Mueller, President Gropes-A-Lot has decided to take on Amazon, the greatest retailer in the history of our country. Amazon gives us very reasonable and fair prices, not like most local retailers who love to sock it to you. They have a tremendous inventory of product, not like the local retailer who limits choices. And, they deliver quickly and have a very liberal return policy. They charge state sales tax on their sales and benefit the Postal Service by giving them a bunch of business.

What's not to love? Of course their owner, not Amazon itself, also owns the Washington Post, a publication that routinely points out the sins and errors of the Groper's administration.

But, if you're looking for a diversion, what better way than to take on America's greatest retailer? Bigly!!!

Pick on Wal-Mart for God's sake, if you want a multinational that changed mainstreet small town America.

Trump accuses Amazon of not paying fair share of taxes

The 16 Profitable Companies That Pay Almost Nothing In Taxes

I order used books and food stuffs from Amazon all the time, and usually they're shipped by independent vendors, and I have to pay sales tax. Used bookstores don't have the stock. For food, most of the time Krogers doesn't stock it, and it's hit at miss at whole foods, and Cosco hasn't opened.

I don't have time or patience to drive to a bunch of stores.

Pick on Wal-Mart for God's sake, if you want a multinational that changed mainstreet small town America.

I order used books and food stuffs from Amazon all the time, and usually they're shipped by independent vendors, and I have to pay sales tax. Used bookstores don't have the stock. For food, most of the time Krogers doesn't stock it, and it's hit at miss at whole foods, and Cosco hasn't opened.

"dont pick on them. I like them! Pick on someone else :CryingCow: "

It’s really crazy what Trump is doing. He vindictively attacks American businesses and citizens on a regular basis. And congress, created as a co-equal branch of government in order to check the executive branch, is completely failing by refusing to do its job.

Amazon is like every Lefty I know. They want all the goods and services, and privileges that go with being in America, but they just don't want to pay for them.

Pay your Fair Share Bitch!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Why not pick on Wal Mart? Most of their products come from China anyway.

Trump refuses to show his tax returns, but says Amazon is not paying enough in taxes. Unreal.

Amazon is like every Lefty I know. They want all the goods and services, and privileges that go with being in America, but they just don't want to pay for them.

Actually a lot of stuff costs more on Amazon, but then you save on gas and time running from store to store.

Pay your Fair Share Bitch!
:abgg2q.jpg:
good thing you read the link, dipshit.

Actually a lot of stuff costs more on Amazon, but then you save on gas and time running from store to store.
Oh yeah. It works good for my kid because she really has no time, and the traffic where she lives is insane.

Here in Jackson, Miss, well I'm not finding rye flour or semolina at Krogers because ... no demand. Wal-Mart is usually depressing, but I can save on powered milk.

But more to the point, there are used book dealers with stuff that is much easier to find online with Amazon, and no local market.

Trump complains corporations pay too much, and then gets mad because of some personal animus, and drives down some company's stock. Fortunately, he appears to have little attention span, so hopefully his spite driven damage is temporary.

Most everyone's products come from China.
I give you the most embarrassing website on the internet.
Made in America Store

Like the Kindle? Fire stick? Echo? What about how a lot of their products are only sold through amazon and are actually from alibaba?
Yes, lets ignore all that to attack the fat man. Racist.

why pick on anyone?
Ask yourself that.. you told him to "pick on walmart for gods sake" :dunno:
No asshat, I said if he wanted to pick on some company that really put mom and pop retailers out of biz, he might pick on the right one. Instead the fat fuck has an issue with Bezos, who has a LOT more money, and the Washington Post.
So you didnt say "pick on walmart for gods sake?"
Those chinese spammers must be hacking your OPs bro :dunno:

I read an article that a guy became a multi millionaire selling products he bought from walmart on amazon.

Trump is jealous of Bezos as he is 100 times the businessman that Trump is

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back