Dem Nadler, no guns for 18 year olds, but draft them

This clown is insane, 18 year olds have "underdeveloped brains" but it's just peachy to draft them? You demoquacks are nuts

And yes I know there is no draft

If 18 year old have undeveloped brains, we should not be sending them off to fight, moreover, they clearly shouldn't be voting.

Hey Nadler.... go on down to the border and tell the over run ranchers to hand over their guns.... Then go to the crime ridden blue cities and do the same....

I think Nadler is a disgusting POS, but the 18-year-old military/draft argument is not exactly apropos. First, guns are not given to soldiers, they are issued to them. The soldiers do not own their weapons. The military selects the weapons to be used, trains the user and maintains strict control over their use.

In addition, a military draft should be reserved for national emergency situations (e.g., war). In such cases, extraordinary measures may be undertaken for limited periods of time. By definition, this does not establish a precedent for non-emergency circumstances.

That being said, I think the legal age for voting, etc. should be restored to 21. Privileges like driving and signing binding contracts when under that age should require parental permission or legal emancipation. However, underage persons committing serious crimes should be tried as adults under appropriate circumstances (as they are now). Otherwise, alcohol, tobacco and firearms prohibitions should be strictly enforced for underage persons.

Last edited:
I have no problem with the draft. In fact we have a generation that needs to be drafted right now.

With as pussified as our country is becoming I wouldn't oppose a minimum 2 mandatory service requirement for all 18 year olds.

Forum List

Back