Zone1 The Declining church

He did not invent anything. It's called interpretation and opinion. He had the same view that most people have on this issue except non-true believers like yourself. And, you have the right to believe as you want. How matter of fact you are wrong, it's your belief. Something you should allow others to believe it is futuristic. He may of even had the Urim and Thummim with him. Which is used for future prophecy. Joseph Smith had one as well. He didn't really need the Papyrus to write the Pearl of Great Price.

Urim and thummim.. just like the magic 8 ball.

I'm not rejoicing. I'm sure you are a nice guy. But we wanna move forward and you slowing us down. You're in the fucking way.
Move forward where? In the way of what? Are you with the Communist Party? If so, we aren’t moving. In the end, it will be you knuckleheads who will be swept off the earth at the 2nd Coming of Christ.

Urim and thummim.. just like the magic 8 ball.
Whatever you want to believe it is. It’s from God. You might want to learn to appreciate Jews and Christians. Because Muslims will discard nonbelievers as if they are ants. 🐜 and Communists won’t want you speaking freely to anyone.

You won’t be laughing when he comes
Religion for posting 2067.jpg

Around 1970, about 92% of American identified as Christian, but by 2027, it is projected to drop to 50% or under.

So, why is this?

It is noteworthy that there was a big drop in church attendance after Covid. After the government shut society down, many did not return to church just like many did not return to work.

"Mainline" churches are closing and many deserve to, to be honest. They offer character lessons. Why would anyone give up hours of time on the weekend for character lessons that you can get anywhere these days?

OTOH, my church is growing by leaps and bounds. Not all people, but many people are hungry for the Word of God--especially as we see the world implode around us.

"Mainline" churches are closing and many deserve to, to be honest. They offer character lessons. Why would anyone give up hours of time on the weekend for character lessons that you can get anywhere these days?

OTOH, my church is growing by leaps and bounds. Not all people, but many people are hungry for the Word of God--especially as we see the world implode around us.

What church is that? What makes them different?

People looking for a good excuse not to attend worship God found one in that scandal. Too bad 40% of public school students aren't lost to the same scandals occurring in public school. Think of how much better education would be if there were 15 students per class instead of 37.

Personally, I think the loss of church attendance (all denominations) lies in people not being educated about the Bible in its original language. The atheists who post here often (not always) an example of just how great is the lack of understanding of the Bible. The best Bible teachers? Rabbis. True, they haven't the same understanding of Jesus and the New Testament that Christians have, but they could sure teach us a lot about the first 40 or so books.
any other global enterprise involved in the aiding and abetting of pedophiles who have abused millions of children world wide would have been burned to the ground and it's leaders imprisoned for life

So yeah the "one scandal" was a pretty big deal.

(1) I have read that the more economically developed a nation is, the less "religious" it is.

(2) So reportedly few people in Scandinavia attend church, for example.

(3) In a desperately poor country, it is said, the masses have to believe in God in order to have the strength to persevere.

a. It is very comforting to believe that God, angels, and saints are helping us.

(4) Of course, I do not know whether God or an afterlife exists.
It makes sense when you put the origin of Abrahamic religions in the context of its time.

The societal collapse at the end of the Bronze age was brought about by generational famine, dwindling resources and a string of natural disasters and wars. People were suffering with little hope.

A poor, illiterate, unsophisticated, desperate population is the perfect breeding ground for religions that promise something better

Around 1970, about 92% of American identified as Christian, but by 2027, it is projected to drop to 50% or under.

So, why is this?

It is noteworthy that there was a big drop in church attendance after Covid. After the government shut society down, many did not return to church just like many did not return to work.
The CINO were never really Christian. They only identify CULTURALLY.

any other global enterprise involved in the aiding and abetting of pedophiles who have abused millions of children world wide would have been burned to the ground and it's leaders imprisoned for life

Fundamentalists Protestant churches have their share of pedophiles.

Fundamentalists Protestant churches have their share of pedophiles.
And should suffer the same fate.

The Mormon church, the Southern Baptists Church

ALL of them and all their leaders

Tell me why aren't the people who belon g to these obviously heinous organizations calling for this?

Twist harder.

When did the majority of the pedophile activity start?

Forum List

Back