Zone1 The Declining church

Weak. Fire the employee and send him/her through the justice system. Which is exactly what the Catholic Church instituted.

There is so much you don't know! Do the research. Back before the news media broke the scandal, churches, schools, and other organizations recognized the problem and were at a loss. They got the psychiatric community involved. The psychiatrists said, "Oh! We will put them through a program, and then you assign them to a new workplace (church, school, another office) and not a problem. The Church tried it and came back with, "This does not work, does not work, does not work."

When the story broke almost all Catholic Churches immediately went to work making changes so this could never happen in their parish--or never happen again. They became a model for other organizations. But guess what, there were a handful of Catholic parishes who refused to do anything. You gleefully leap on this and broad-brush all Catholic churches and all Catholics, totally ignoring the parishes where both clergy and parishioners had (as you put it and then ignore) started over.

But first you have to ignore the great majority that did start over, right?
Fathers Without Sons

It comes directly from the unnatural mandate of celibacy for priests.

there is more to life than what a couple of selfish people claimed 4000 years ago and those that followed them and later distorted the liberation theology, self determination taught by jesus and those in the 1st century seeking the truth to rather force again the darkness written into the 4th century christian bible instead.
Idealism Is the Gateway to a Racket

You could say the same thing about Communism and you'd be just as wrong.

prey tell what is - wrong ... where are the heavenly etched tablets claimed by the liar moses - the blatant hereditary idolatry used by abraham and their false conversations w/ the heavens that never occurred.

what has communism to do w/ the desert religions, between the two there is far more realism and reality embedded in modern economic modeling than ever conceived by the authors of any of the desert religion bibles of servitude and denial.

When the story broke almost all Catholic Churches immediately went to work making changes so this could never happen in their parish--or never happen again.

- the broken record of christianity from their very beginning to the preset day - their malicious irregularities throughout history and society is the bedrock of their fundamental grip their nefarious religion holds to persecute and victimize the innocent ...

meriweather, those who claim otherwise than the uninterrupted recorded histories of all three desert religions.

there is more to life than what a couple of selfish people claimed 4000 years ago and those that followed them and later distorted the liberation theology, self determination taught by jesus and those in the 1st century seeking the truth to rather force again the darkness written into the 4th century christian bible instead.
There's more to life than listening to a self-important toad who can't even write an adult sentence.
"force again the darkness" --- I would give my students an "F"for such a pompous and inflated piece of drivel

... liberation theology, self determination taught by jesus and those in the 1st century seeking the truth to rather force again the darkness written into the 4th century christian bible instead.
There's more to life than listening to a self-important toad who can't even write an adult sentence.
"force again the darkness" --- I would give my students an "F"for such a pompous and inflated piece of drivel

all beings are made equal by the heavens ... than those rather that their own absorption should prevail.

- there are some that know religion and those that preach it.

I used to ask him to translate that into simple sentences that we simpler souls can understand. He seems incapable of doing that. So I rarely bother even trying to figure it out any more.

I used to ask him to translate that into simple sentences that we simpler souls can understand. He seems incapable of doing that. So I rarely bother even trying to figure it out any more.
Dogma and guilt trips become harder to sell.

they are perfectly willing to translate their 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers than to bother the actual message made by jesus in their lessons of liberation theology and self determination ...

as prescribed by the heavens to a&e for their goals mission for admission to the everlasting as their own free spirit than just given to them and as easily be taken away.

Around 1970, about 92% of American identified as Christian, but by 2027, it is projected to drop to 50% or under.

So, why is this?

It is noteworthy that there was a big drop in church attendance after Covid. After the government shut society down, many did not return to church just like many did not return to work.
1705079845243.png

I'm afraid attendance had been declining long before COVID. The pandemic was declared a global emergency in March of 2020. The change at that point in time was not particularly dramatic.

I think it is important to note that a drop in attendance is not the same as a drop in the number who identify as christian believers.

1705080205274.png

1705080250839.png

Last edited:
the actual message made by jesus in their lessons of liberation theology and self determination ...

as prescribed by the heavens to a&e for their goals mission for admission to the everlasting as their own free spirit than just given to them and as easily be taken away.
Just Like the Authors of the Old Testament, Jesus Knew He Was Running a Scam

As churches become more woke their attendance drops. The pulpit is not conducive to diversity, inclusion and equity, DIE.

Churches were told that the way to increase attendance was to become multicultural and welcoming of lbgtqi+. In practice the opposite happened.

As churches become more woke their attendance drops. The pulpit is not conducive to diversity, inclusion and equity, DIE.

Churches were told that the way to increase attendance was to become multicultural and welcoming of lbgtqi+. In practice the opposite happened.

Nothing has ever been more true.

I went to a very Traditional Latin Mass at a nearby Catholic church and there wasn't EVEN standing room! Packed in like sardines!

Forum List

Back