The Death of Candidate Christie

As long as this is it; he's fine.

It ain't.

There's a reason Romney picked a dud like Ryan who couldn't even win his own state.

Christie has a closet full of skels.

This is just the beginning.

Everyone has skeletons.

The MSM refuses to focus on the ones that really matter if it's a Dem. Obama and Hillary campaign pretty much the same way. Destroy the competition through the media and deny any involvement when your own skeletons become public.

Dude answered one thousand questions yesterday at a 2 + hour press conference.
What Democrat has ever done that after one of their own in their administration made a massive fuck up?
He is owning up to it.
Democrats lie, cheat and fib their way out.

ummm..... he's a former practicing US Attorney. He knows exactly what to say & what not to say. No surprise there.

It ain't.

There's a reason Romney picked a dud like Ryan who couldn't even win his own state.

Everyone has skeletons.

The MSM refuses to focus on the ones that really matter if it's a Dem. Obama and Hillary campaign pretty much the same way. Destroy the competition through the media and deny any involvement when your own skeletons become public.

Wow, another GOP victim.

It ain't.

Everyone has skeletons.

Bullshit.

The MSM have been much harder on Obama and Hillary than they ever were on Bush.

Anyone get fired at 60 minutes for airing that fucking liar about Benghazi?

Anyone?

Bueller?

What Democrat has ever done that after one of their own in their administration made a massive fuck up?
He is owning up to it.

Spitzer and McGreevey quit.

And their "fuckups" were personal.

No snarky answer eh?

I thought not. :eusa_whistle:

Everyone has skeletons.

Bullshit.

Anyone?

Bueller?

Lol...a leave of absence over an over the top dishonest cover job for the administation after defending the farce and being called out by the several other sources as too dishonest to give a pass.

MSM is in the tank for the left and the only people who don't know that are those with blinders on. Even lots people on the left know it and embrace it.

It ain't.

Everyone has skeletons.

Bullshit.

Anyone?

Bueller?

What a load of horseshit.

The LSM crucified Bush every chance they got. Hell. The NYS ran months of Abu Ghrab shit everyday on the front page. Any chance they got Bush was front and center.

Obama and his administration have had a pass since jackass got elected.

Oh and who told the lies about Benghazi? Who had chickie poo hit the airwaves ranting about a video??

Anyone been fired over Fast and Furious, the NSA, Benghazi or the IRS yet??

Try and tell us again how Bush had it so easy with the LSM. Man your out to fucking lunch and one partisan hack.

He is owning up to it.

or they ignore it, and the lap dog MSM covers up for them.

The opposite actually, for he will be stronger and looking for the neo-cons and the far right wing nuts who got in bed with the lefties on this matter.

Payback will be awesome!

He is owning up to it.

Spitzer and McGreevey quit.

And their "fuckups" were personal.

Exactly.

And both are trying to get back in, because in thier mind they did nothing wrong, except fuck over (literally) thier spouses.

We Republicans owe a huge debt of gratitude to the MSM and its insightful pundits who have now pronounced the untimely death of NJ Governor Chris Christie's 2016 Presidential Prospects.

To us, it merely seemed like a despicable trick played by his staffers without his knowledge, pursuant to which, when he found out the facts, he fired the bastards.

All in all, not a bad episode for the Governor himself.

But no,

He is mortally wounded (we are told) by this outrageous failure of leadership. It typified everything bad about this rude, uncouth bully of a politician.

Funny how, when a potential Democrat is exposed as having been grossly unaware, badly mishandled something, or has made pronouncements that look foolish or fatuous in retrospect, their prospects are never hurt. But any incident that is even arguably negative is a death blow to any Republican's chances for the WH.

Odd.

Or maybe it is generally a bad idea to take advice or accept assertions from people who hate you and wish you the worst.

So... we are challenged to a battle of wits. It's so simple to win... all I have to do is divine the answer from what I already know; the media will poison a potential candidate to push a different candidate to a higher position.

A clever media person would advise against people voting for their candidate because they know only a great fool would reach for the opposition simply because of his availability. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the candidate that the media is advising against. But the media knows I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the candidate they are promoting.

I'm not remotely confused, though, because candidates are chosen by other than the general public, and those who do the choosing do not have the general welfare of the public in mind when they chose their candidate, and they are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the candidate they recommend. But they must have suspected I would see through their plans, so I can clearly not choose the candidate they are degrading.

They are against the current president, though, so they have obviously studied, and by studying they most certainly recognize that I study, too, so they would have distanced themselves from the candidate they most want me to vote for, so I can clearly not choose the candidate who is behind in the polls. Knowing that, however, means I can clearly not choose the candidate who is ahead.

That means they have revealed their dastardly plan to get me to choose the person they desperately want to be chosen. They have fallen victim to a classic blunder, one of which was "Never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less know is this one: "Never try to confuse a poster in USMB, especially when an election is on the line!" Hahahahahahahahaha!

[with profound apologies to everyone associated with the making of "The Princess Bride"]

A bridge being closed for whatever the reason ordered by whoever has destroyed Christies possible 2016 but the clusterfuck that is Benghazi will have impact on a possible Hillary 2016 run interesting.

We Republicans owe a huge debt of gratitude to the MSM and its insightful pundits who have now pronounced the untimely death of NJ Governor Chris Christie's 2016 Presidential Prospects.

To us, it merely seemed like a despicable trick played by his staffers without his knowledge, pursuant to which, when he found out the facts, he fired the bastards.

But no,

He is mortally wounded (we are told) by this outrageous failure of leadership. It typified everything bad about this rude, uncouth bully of a politician.

Funny how, when a potential Democrat is exposed as having been grossly unaware, badly mishandled something, or has made pronouncements that look foolish or fatuous in retrospect, their prospects are never hurt. But any incident that is even arguably negative is a death blow to any Republican's chances for the WH.

Odd.

Or maybe it is generally a bad idea to take advice or accept assertions from people who hate you and wish you the worst.

Christie's chances of a presidential candidacy is far from over, but for this conservative, any more signs of political retributions or bullying from the Governor will be taken very seriously from this supporter. Two administrations of the Liar in Chief, Obama will do that to a person. Just can't take the chances of getting another liar in the WH, even if he can work across the aisle.

But no,

Odd.

I am serious as dogs copulating when I say this......

It's because the average dimocrap voter is just as bad, or worse, than the criminal he or she is voting for.

If not in their actions, in their hearts.

Praise Allah that the Tea Party just ended Christie's chances and took down the Moderate RINO GOP Establishment in the process

A bridge being closed for whatever the reason ordered by whoever has destroyed Christies possible 2016 but the clusterfuck that is Benghazi will have impact on a possible Hillary 2016 run interesting.

That is simply not true.

In two years, when the campaigning actually begins, this will be ancient history.

Christie has been damaged, but not eliminated. Not by a long shot.

Unless somebody can DIRECTLY tie Christie to the Bridge closing, this is a tempest in a tea pot.

As to Holder IMMEDIATELY announcing a Federal Investigation into the matter...? I think that pisses more people off than anything.

The opposite actually, for he will be stronger and looking for the neo-cons and the far right wing nuts who got in bed with the lefties on this matter.

Payback will be awesome!

Yeah the whole "payback" thing is what just scuttled the USS Christies Presidential Chances

Christie is a good illustration of something that appeals to Republican voters, but not the Republican Party.

Put everyone in the running before 50,000 Republicans and give them half an hour to make their case, and Christie would win in a landslide. He is a take-no-prisoners, take-no-nonsense, suffer-no-fools pragmatic republican. He will work with whomever he has to to get the job done, and compromise where necessary.

The caricature of "Tea Party Voters" who will tolerate nothing but hard-line conservative EVERYTHING exists only in the soft and porous brain cells of Progressives.

The question is, will the Republican Party again foil the Republican voters, and saddle us with another half-assed piece of garbage like the last two R candidates? If not, Christie is our man.

Forum List

Back