Maybe If One of Them Had a Gun They'd Be Alive But the Guy Stabbed All Three to Death

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Horrible case in NYC, a place where people having a gun is anathema.

So, they caught the perp but these three women were brutally stabbed to death. What self-defense did they have in a city where gun ownership by law-abiding citizens is scorned?

Police arrested a suspect in the fatal stabbing of three women in Queens on Friday, police said on Saturday.

The suspect who police said was the nephew of one of the victims, was arrested in Virginia on I-95, Virginia State Police confirm. However, there is no set timeline for when they will be extradited back to New York City.

Charges against the suspect, who was not immediately identified, were expected to be filed later Saturday, according to the NYPD. Police were called to the residence on 182nd Street in Springfield Gardens around 10:40 a.m. Three women who were all family members were pronounced dead at the scene, according to the NYPD.

The three victims were 68 years old, 26 years old and 47 years old, police said. The 68-year-old woman was the mother of the 47-year-old woman and the stepmother of the 26-year-old woman, according to the NYPD.

After receiving a call about the tragedy, family members of the victims arrived at the scene in disbelief.

“I’m just trying to figure out if I am in a dream or something. It’s unbelievable,” one family member told PIX11 News.

Their bodies were discovered by a health aide who goes to the home each day to care for the 26-year-old woman, who was paralyzed and bedridden, police said. At least two of the victims were stabbed in the neck, police said.

Horrible case in NYC, a place where people having a gun is anathema.

So, they caught the perp but these three women were brutally stabbed to death. What self-defense did they have in a city where gun ownership by law-abiding citizens is scorned?

Police arrested a suspect in the fatal stabbing of three women in Queens on Friday, police said on Saturday.
The suspect who police said was the nephew of one of the victims, was arrested in Virginia on I-95, Virginia State Police confirm. However, there is no set timeline for when they will be extradited back to New York City.
Charges against the suspect, who was not immediately identified, were expected to be filed later Saturday, according to the NYPD. Police were called to the residence on 182nd Street in Springfield Gardens around 10:40 a.m. Three women who were all family members were pronounced dead at the scene, according to the NYPD.
The three victims were 68 years old, 26 years old and 47 years old, police said. The 68-year-old woman was the mother of the 47-year-old woman and the stepmother of the 26-year-old woman, according to the NYPD.
After receiving a call about the tragedy, family members of the victims arrived at the scene in disbelief.
“I’m just trying to figure out if I am in a dream or something. It’s unbelievable,” one family member told PIX11 News.
Their bodies were discovered by a health aide who goes to the home each day to care for the 26-year-old woman, who was paralyzed and bedridden, police said. At least two of the victims were stabbed in the neck, police said.

Guns are more scary than knife-welding psychopaths.

Last edited:
I kinda understand why proggy women don't like guns even though it could save their life if attacked, they are flat out batshit insane.
But I'll never understand why proggy men are so against it.
I mean, if I was the typical progboy- very low-T levels, terrified of women, attracted to a dude in a wig, afraid of clouds & the flu, fully masked, clot shot compromised, a real twinky that would run before defending myself from an 8 y/o girl with a flyswatter- I'd probably want to carry the biggest gun in the world.

Maybe their fear of a tool dwarfs all the other debilitating fears that make them such a mess.

Good luck with that guys.
Maybe your ED doctor can prescribe testosterone supplements so one day you can find out how a real man lives

Forum List

Back