The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I think he is proving what a dumb fuck you are over and over and over again.
Anyone who STILL believes all the lies about the vax pushed by big pharma, government, and media is easily exposed as a fool.

All you're doing is proving my point over and over and over again.
What say you?
1687176014055.png

Lol. Do you live under a rock? Do you think I’m the only one in the world who knows the vax is a fraud? If so, you really need to see a mental health professional.
Are you always so miserable? Will you ever stop whining?

Are you always so miserable? Will you ever stop whining?
Yeah it’s whining when the establishment lied to the world and pushed an ineffective and harmful vax on billions of unthinking people and even forced it on many to keep their jobs, travel, or admit to a hospital.

If you think tyranny and authoritarianism is cool, you’re dumber than I thought.

Do I need to explain it to you?

You can't, that's why you use memes in the first place. If you could explain any of your conspiracy theory ramblings you would have been able to rebut my question to you several posts ago. You simply posted a meme instead.

Last edited:
It's an honest question. Who knows what goes on in those cults of yours. ;)
You mean the cult like belief the vax is safe and effective. And if you get the jab you won’t get sick or transmit the virus. Or my personal favorite and the one that’s super culty…covid is a disease of the unvaxxed and they’re the only ones dying from covid.

You mean the cult like belief the vax is safe and effective. And if you get the jab you won’t get sick or transmit the virus. Or my personal favorite and the one that’s super culty…covid is a disease of the unvaxxed and they’re the only ones dying from covid.

It's not a belief, it's a fact. That's what it means to rely on information backed by evidence, trials, studies, and scientists around the planet. You on the other hand have to rely on lawyers, memes, qanon, and any kook who agrees with you, for your science information. THAT is what you call a cult, a real one. There isn't a single thing you believe in which is backed up by anything real. It's all a free for all of made up fan fiction and wish fulfillment posted all over the internet by other people in your cult. Billions have taken the vaccine. By any medical standard it is safe. All your antivaxx covid memes in the world won't change this simple fact.

It's not a belief, it's a fact. That's what it means to rely on information backed by evidence, trials, studies, and scientists around the planet. You on the other hand have to rely on lawyers, memes, qanon, and any kook who agrees with you, for your science information. THAT is what you call a cult, a real one. There isn't a single thing you believe in which is backed up by anything real. It's all a free for all of made up fan fiction and wish fulfillment posted all over the internet by other people in your cult. Billions have taken the vaccine. By any medical standard it is safe. All your antivaxx covid memes in the world won't change this simple fact.
OMG! You are a true believer in liars. Lol.

WTF!

Forum List

Back