The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Are you trying to Say that all who got the shot already had the disease? Now that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard especially when the government was telling everyone to get the shot or die.
No I am saying that everything you know is crap propaganda from fox and Internet nut jobs.

Hey NotSoSweetSue

You don’t wanna take the Trump vaccine … then fucking don’t
Hundreds of millions have and stayed healthy because of it

If you only listen to one source or point of view, you do not critically think. I think most of them are too lazy to take an issue and really think it through. They just head off to the bowels of the Right Wing Noise Machine and find out what to think. I think they are brainwashed just like you do, but I dont think many with advanced degrees still critically think and fall for the RW sthick. But hell, I really dont know anymore.
Well I would say people with an advanced degree are intelligent and have a much better chance of being able to fight it. But I know a lot of doctors out here who are Republicans. My father was a well read surgeon who was for socialized medicine since 1940 lol but he kept pretty quiet about it lol...

So when 30% of the country believes the election was stolen, what do you think? Around here in Western New York, it is 72% trump, GOP base, and they have critical thinking but they only listen to fox and now Internet crazies, they can't stand to change the channel or else their fugue state will be broken....... This is the worst and most effective propaganda machine ever. Poor America. Just listen to the Republicans on here. They believe in the election steal, global warming hoax, vaccine fraud, the rich play pay plenty in taxes et cetera et cetera....

All good except you really should change your references to republicans and democrats to be opposite each other.

Or is truth not your way of thinking?

Not really. The only news channel that immediately questioned Fauci’s advised lockdowns and for empirical reasons. They reported on the vaccine’s failure to prevent transmission while MSM sources were ragging unvaccinated as deplorable spreaders.
PS. In the beginning the first vaccine was 94% effective at stopping transmission but 60% of Republicans wouldn't take it and screwed everything up. They brought up every possible danger of the vaccine and blew it out of all balance. And guess what they spread that crap around the world along with trump.

All good except you really should change your references to republicans and democrats to be opposite each other.

Or is truth not your way of thinking?
Yes yes every respected journalist and media in the world agrees with me, but fox and Internet nut jobs are plenty for you. It takes a real ignoramus. Now Fox News defends themselves in court by saying they are only ridiculous propaganda and no reasonable person would listen to them. And they won. Try reality.

No I am saying that everything you know is crap propaganda from fox and Internet nut jobs.
Hardly. "everything" I know is from my own research and life experience.

I refused the shot and virtually every other thing the government has declared vital until I did some research on it and found a truth.

The "crap" propaganda comes from the entire MSM, not just one source. You label yourself by naming only one source and dismiss the craps that is fed to you be all the others. You would be more believable. if you actually considered other sides that the ones you have made up your mind to be3lieve to the exclusion of all others.

I trust things that have been proven over time.
As do i

yet none of that has occurred with>>

w5ed29hs2m461.jpg

~S~

Hardly. "everything" I know is from my own research and life experience.

I refused the shot and virtually every other thing the government has declared vital until I did some research on it and found a truth.

The "crap" propaganda comes from the entire MSM, not just one source. You label yourself by naming only one source and dismiss the craps that is fed to you be all the others. You would be more believable. if you actually considered other sides that the ones you have made up your mind to be3lieve to the exclusion of all others.
Reading conservative sites is not exactly a literature search.

Never have pharma companies been held liable for developing pandemic vaccines. If they were they would be less likely to take on the task. There are people who have adverse affects from every vaccine ever made. It is a risk we take.

……….after 8 to 12 years of extensive testing.

Fixed it for ya

Forum List

Back