The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Why would the government (Biden and Democrats in general) mandate vaccines that don't work for people who are in age groups that aren't at risk?

I addressed that. Do you have an opinion on what I said?

You mean if you vaccinate hundreds of millions of people, you will find some who have unrelated medical issues? Um. Yeah. Still better than hundreds of thousands dying of the disease.

Shh.... Sue is an anti-vax crazy.
We study vaccine effects no matter how many vaxxed have no complaints, Einstein, because the origins of this communist virus remain esoteric and because Big Pharma is planning more mRNA while remaining free of liability. duh

'The numbers of and diversity of these serious injuries probably continue to be underreported. Steve Kirsch has investigated several broad deceptions Pfizer used to conceal injuries to the vaccine group during its clinical trial. We know, for example, due to the courage of Maddie and her parents, that Maddie de Garay, a 14-year-old who participated in the Pfizer trial, suffered severe neurological injuries including seizures and permanent paralysis. However, Pfizer reported only that Maddie suffered a stomach ache.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 90)

For the De Santis investigation, the rgd motif located at positions 403-5 of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein which link to Parkinson's genes and snake venom cannot be left out of the argument.

too many healthy young people dying from mysterious heart issues after being vaxed and boosted. the govt lied to us, china released the virus to save its economy and destroy ours, and it worked.

We were pretty silly for funding it then eh?

Why would any mother allow a healthy child be a part of clinical trials? If they had a rare cancer and would die without the possibility of a new drug? O.K. but why would a mother ever allow a healthy child do so?
Virtually all who received the shot were healthy at the time and accepted a trial shot at the governments urging. Turns out that was a bad decision which the government is still trying to hide the results on.

During my last checkup the doc asked if I was vaccinated and showed no concern that I wasn't.
I've just recently gone through a round of doctoring and not one of them suggested I get vaxed. One medical assistant made up for the rest of the docs though. She asked me 3 times in one visit.

Thinking the Cleveland Clinic is not so crazy about it as they were. They just finished a study of their own employees showing how the vaxed are getting sicker and more often sick than the unvaxed. Hopefully, they're listening to themselves and not the corrupted government or Big Pharma.

no way. Except for Tucker, they were all pro-vaccine, but anti-mandates. This is new for them--trust me.
And yet all the pundits on fox went on and on about all the dangers of the vaccine that all turned out to be total BS. Then Republicans only got a 40% vaccine coverage. So they died three times as often as people who got vaccinated, great job! And of course the conspiracy nuts on the Internet were worse.

Many doctors are average intelligence

Just excel at memorizing
and they are mainly Republicans because they have no training in history or political science or anything else but medicine and the stock market or something. That's why we have battalions of accountants and doctors and dentists and businessmen who believe the same crap as GOP base brainwashed morons.... My doctors were against Obamacare but they didn't know the least thing about it just the garbage propaganda....

As a parent would I trust big pharma at all? No, absolutely not.

Do I trust those who are suppose to regulate all of this? No.

Hence my healthy daughter never would have participated.

My daughter has auto immune issues. She didn't get the vaccine at all. Luckily it wasn't all that much of a hassle for her. She did get Covid but overall it was pretty mild.

Do I trust medicine? Yes, I know doctors that do really great things for people.
You have all have advanced degrees that have nothing to do with history or science or political science. Nobody cares how much accountancy or whatever you know when it comes to the pandemic....

You have all have advanced degrees that have nothing to do with history or science or political science. Nobody cares how much accountancy or whatever you know when it comes to the pandemic....

Did you have something you wanted to say? If so, you should say it instead of ranting.

Would you mandate a vaccine for a healthy person under 50?
Another thing, as far as I know there is no real mandates for vaccines. You get the option of getting the vaccine or not. But I have not yet heard of anyone in the US that got HAD to get the vaccine. So no, I would not mandate, I have said repeatedly recommend.

My guess is you don't know many doctors or don't know what they actually think.

My own doc surprised the heck out of me when I asked about a year ago if she recommended the "vaccine". She asked if I wanted the vaccine, I said no, she said, that's fine, you've already had covid so you have natural antibodies and that's much better than the "vaccine". My stepson is a pediatric ER physician, he absolutely doesn't recommend it, though he wouldn't tell his employer that.

What you seem ignorant of, mak2, is the pressure put on docs to go along with the govt and Big Pharma and the resultant threats to their careers.
Ok great, I am sure your doctor knows what you think about it and doesn't feel the need or want to waste the time to listen to the antivaxxer silliness, and your son is a closet antivaxxer. Still, I imagine both really do recommend vaccines.

Forum List

Back