The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I have no problem with anyone that choose not to get it. I was 100% against government mandates.

Sadly the "anti COIVD vax" group cannot give that same consideration nor can the "the vax is great" group.

One more time, the two sides are once again mirror images of each other.
It is very representative of all sectors of society and always has been.

I have no problem with anyone that choose not to get it. I was 100% against government mandates.

Sadly the "anti COIVD vax" group cannot give that same consideration nor can the "the vax is great" group.

One more time, the two sides are once again mirror images of each other.
I guess there is no way to determine the truth. According to you, the vax is safe and effective if you believe it is.

LMFAO!

I know really? Not until now.
533d6939927b4ed6f39a1076a1eb47e3.gif

I have never said they are wonderful.

But this is the world you live in, one either has to think they are killing people by the scores or that they are the best thing ever.

You lack the basic reasoning ability to grasp that there are people that fall in between you and rightwinger in their views of the vaccines.

You defend them just exactly like Rightwinger

I guess there is no way to determine the truth. According to you, the vax is safe and effective if you believe it is.

LMFAO!

What metrics would you use to "prove" safe and effective?

Or would it be easier to prove it is not safe and effective?

What metrics would you use to "prove" safe and effective?

Or would it be easier to prove it is not safe and effective?

Well look back to the Swine Flu Vaccines. THREE heart deaths. Just three, and it was pulled.

But what was meant to be a ceremonial opening and positive public relations effort would turn sour. That week, the papers had begun reporting troubling news from vaccine clinics in Pittsburgh: three apparently unexplained deaths due to heart attacks.

“I remember that day. I remember it vividly,” recalls Imperato. “I saw those headlines on the subway. And I said, ‘Good God. All hell is breaking loose here.’”

Meds cause all sorts of problems. Why not the Covid vax?

My BP meds were screwing up my BP. I quit taking them and my BP returned to normal.

My guess is you don't know many doctors or don't know what they actually think.

My own doc surprised the heck out of me when I asked about a year ago if she recommended the "vaccine". She asked if I wanted the vaccine, I said no, she said, that's fine, you've already had covid so you have natural antibodies and that's much better than the "vaccine". My stepson is a pediatric ER physician, he absolutely doesn't recommend it, though he wouldn't tell his employer that.

What you seem ignorant of, mak2, is the pressure put on docs to go along with the govt and Big Pharma and the resultant threats to their careers.
During my last checkup the doc asked if I was vaccinated and showed no concern that I wasn't.

This vaccine should have NEVER been cleared for children and young adults--and is highly questionable for anyone.

The Covid vaccine was only cleared for EMERGENCY use during a pandemic.

Then it turns out to be a fraud that does not prevent infection, does not prevent transmission, and has a whole host of dangerous side effects.

Well look back to the Swine Flu Vaccines. THREE heart deaths. Just three, and it was pulled.

But what was meant to be a ceremonial opening and positive public relations effort would turn sour. That week, the papers had begun reporting troubling news from vaccine clinics in Pittsburgh: three apparently unexplained deaths due to heart attacks.

“I remember that day. I remember it vividly,” recalls Imperato. “I saw those headlines on the subway. And I said, ‘Good God. All hell is breaking loose here.’”

It was stopped due to multiple cases of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, not the 3 heart deaths.

It was also not restarted more due to the lack of any actual swine flu infections in the US as to the safety questions.

Forum List

Back