The CRUSADES explained

Referring to the history of the Caliphate that took SPAIN is irrational fear...................

Yeah. Because something that happened 1000 years ago... meh, not something to be rationally feared.

Now, if there was a Jihadi Army in Mexico ready to invade, you might have a point.
But some dipshit going over to Syria and getting beheaded for his trouble. I just call that "Natural Selection".

Dear JoeB131 I have good news for you if you really want to see the cure of all cureable illness.
Spiritual healing ministries have successfully cured cases of cancer (and also other diseases)
by removing obstructions that prevent mind and body from healing naturally as designed.

You know what, when I hear crazy shit like this, I just have to laugh you off.

Okay, so if Faith Healing is a real thing and all.... how come God doesn't cure Amputees?

Hi JoeB131
1. First, faith healing is not the same as the spiritual healing that is found to be effective and natural.
Faith healing usually refers to just declaring that healing should be commanded, so nothing is changed
to facilitate healing, so it does not work that way.
Spiritual healing that works uses forgiveness therapy to identify obstructions in the mind and body
keeping someone from healing naturally. So it uses the scientific method, of identifying what is the cause of the blockage, removing it, so the mind and body can heal. It works alongside medicine and science and doesn't reject either one, so all methods of healing mind/body and spirit are used TOGETHER to heal the whole person.

2. Asking "God to magically cure amputees" is like asking God to reinvent the laws of physics and biology
to turn a butterfly into an elephant, or to grow a mighty oak from a corn kernel instead of an acorn.
You cannot "will God" to violate the laws of nature.

It just makes sense that if someone's body is cut up or maimed by outside forces and physically damaged,
then it would take outside forces and physical procedures to repair that damage, such as artificial limbs.

If someone's sickness is caused by spiritual demons on a higher level, then it makes sense that prayers in Christ Jesus that connect and operate on that spiritual level can address that sickness on that level.

Human nature is mind, body and spirit. So these require the right treatment for each level.

So it makes sense that
* dealing with the spirit, the problems here requires spiritual therapy and treatment.
* Sickness or imbalance in the mind requires mental treatment and counseling of thoughts, memories and reactions that people can control with changing their perception and approaches.
* Damage or disease to the physical body requires medical treatment to address this.
You cannot expect to heal mind, body, and spirit by applying or denying the wrong treatment.

So all three levels need to be address accordingly, after proper diagnosis.

The laws of nature still apply. If the person has a stronger virus, like Ebola, that the normal human immune system cannot kill on its own, then you DON'T rely on just the body to heal itself, you use medicine that is designed to offset the symptoms and/or inject the antibodies to help the body fight off the invading virus.

If the invading entity is demonic or occult energy on the spiritual level, which is stronger than the human will can ward off on its own, then injecting stronger doses of positive energy through intercessory prayers can remove these negative influences and "voices" so the person can regain their normal mind again.

This is all consistent with science and natural laws of health and healing.
It just hasn't been fully researched and established yet, but those who have studied it,
found it to be safe natural and effective, and as Dr. Peck wrote in his books, he
strongly urged the medical and psychiatric professions to pursue formal research
to develop these as standard practices for diagnosis, treatment and cure as he adopted
into his own psychiatric practice after it was proven to him to work to cure schizophrenic
patients that didn't respond to treatment until after they went through deliverance therapy.

Dr. Phillip Goldfedder also changed from his neurosurgery practice to spiritual healing
therapy full time because it worked better to cure the causes, while surgery only addressed symptoms.

Spiritual healing does not replace the need for medicine and physical treatments for cases that require this,
but in many cases it can prevent the need for more invasive or expensive surgeries by curing the cause of conditions so that medication or surgery are no longer necessary. It depends on the case, and for amputees, this normally requires additional surgeries.

Last edited:
Sure ya can... I raced a guy a few years back, who had a 1200 HP Vette. That thing was a monster... I had absolutely no chance of winning... unless my superior luck prevailed and pulled me through another one.

Ya see, I had a 500HP Z28. So, well, even you should be able to do that math on the probabilities in that one.

Well, the tree rockets down to the go light and I give it my patented launch, the wheels come up and we're gone! I get the wholeshot, but as expected I see him bustin' out a split second behind me and almost instantly making up the car I stole from him, then... he just fades away and I go on about keepin' the pointy end up front, until it's over.

It turns out that dude detonated his tranny somewhere short of the 60' and as a result, I declared victory when I passed through the trap, nearly a full 1/8th mile ahead of 'im. (FYI: See that's the point of racing... to see who wins, by getting to the end, first.)

So... Where you offered a fatally flawed argument and I recognize it as such, then belittle and berate you for it... That's me winning, with the argument that you and your argument suck, and why they suck... Again. that is OKA: Me winning.
See, to win in debate, the absolutely LEAST that one must do, is that one must advance a logically valid, intellectually sound position, which also provides for an effective contest of the opposing point of view.

Those who fail, as you manage to do with remarkable consistency, LOSE, with remarkable consistency.

See how that works, dumbass?

Are you telling me that you go around drag racing? Wow... So you really are an asshole.

Oh on THAT, you can rest assured.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

guy, you haven't done anything to concede to.... Frankly, you just keep going off on these weird tangents that have nothign to do with the OP.

OH! Now isn't that precious?

FYI: Once you've conceded to the standing points, you're not required to continue to do so, but it is always nice when ya do.

You're continued need to concede that you've no means to sustain your defense of Islam through feckless anti-theist rants, is again, duly noted and summarily accepted.

guy, you haven't done anything to concede to.... Frankly, you just keep going off on these weird tangents that have nothign to do with the OP.

FYI: Once you've conceded to the standing points, you're not required to continue to do so, but it is always nice when ya do.

You're continued need to concede that you've no means to sustain your defense of Islam through feckless anti-theist rants, is again, duly noted and summarily accepted.

Simple it is easy to argue back and forth about OTHER groups like Jihadists
so the carnage can be blamed on something outside our control.

but bring up issues to JoeB131 and other critics of the war
and ask WHERE is the push to hold these groups accountable and
credit back the taxpayers for misspent contract money on corporate interests?
And nothing. They aren't going after anyone. I keep asking and asking
and nobody seems to be following up. So where is the outrage,
where is the push to fix this if the US warmongers are responsible for commercialized genocide?

I think that is a valid argument, so where is the push to address it?
Why the distraction arguing over Jihadists if the
"REAL bad guys" ARE within our jurisdiction as claimed?

10898213_692928057519125_5254873264048418937_n.jpg

Again, guy, when I admit that you aren't as crazy as you sound, then you have concession.

But honestly, you are kind of batshit crazy. You didn't make a point, you just repeated the same racist shit about Muslims you always do.

GW Bush called the Iraq invasion in 2003 a Crusade.

GW also called Islam: The Religion of Peace. He was wrong. Islam is a cult of death and destruction, born from the mind of a psychotic and it's never found a way to become anything else.

GW also called Islam: The Religion of Peace. He was wrong. Islam is a cult of death and destruction, born from the mind of a psychotic and it's never found a way to become anything else.

Have you actually ever MET a Muslim?

I have.

They aren't 10 feet tall and have fangs.

Since the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not violent, you are wrong by simple math.

Again, guy, when I admit that you aren't as crazy as you sound, then you have concession.

But honestly, you are kind of batshit crazy. You didn't make a point, you just repeated the same racist shit about Muslims you always do.

Yes, imagine the irony, that you, a professed atheist spend your every waking hour defending the Cult of Islam and denigrating Christians, even as the only thing between you and a violent death... on nothing but your profession of atheism is the thing you hate most.

ROFLMNAO!

I never get tired of that.

Yes, imagine the irony, that you, a professed atheist spend your every waking hour defending the Cult of Islam and denigrating Christians, even as the only thing between you and a violent death... on nothing but your profession of atheism is the thing you hate most.

ROFLMNAO!

it is sweet

--LOL

Have you actually ever MET a Muslim?

I have.

They aren't 10 feet tall and have fangs.

LOL! ANOTHER straw argument?

Where did you meet that Muslim?

In the UK? Where the Muslim is in the "We're all peaches and cream Mode?", except when they're in 'their part town' , where they're less peachy and creamy, but they're still not openly killing kafirs, yet, as they are as a matter of routine, in THEY'RE PART OF THE WORLD.

We know it wasn't in Iran, because you're able to speak.

Since the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not violent, you are wrong by simple math.

The overwhelming number of people in the US Military are not violent. Do you feel that they are something that should be feared? I'll post up some photos for you, if you're not up to speed on the lethality of that organism, but you'll need to be quick, its pretty nasty stuff and won't stand long... Muslims bits EVERYWHERE!

ROFLMNAO!

It's indeed hilarious, considering the countries whose histories are the most heavily influenced by Christianity are the countries that allow the sort of intellectual freedoms and individuality that these cognitively dissonant sociopaths can freely spout such false and innaccurate nonsense.

Let's review this nonsense about 'moderate and non-violent' Islam, and the alleged 'vast majority', as if the past and current record of countries dominated by this violent political ideology isn't enough by itself. After all, the only major conflict in Europe since WW II took place in the Balkans, where Muslim culture thrived for centuries. I guess that is just 'coincidence' as well, but I digress.

Let's begin with this:

"The verses of the Qur'an and the Sunnah summon people in general (with the most eloquent expression and the clearest exposition) to jihad, to warfare, to the armed forces, and all means of land and sea fighting."-Hasan al-Banna, Jihad, 1928

The texts in Islam distinguish themselves from the texts of other religions by encouraging violence and aggression against people with other religious beliefs to a larger degree. There are also straightforward calls for terror. This has long been a taboo in the research into Islam, but it is a fact that we need to deal with.

There are 36 references in the Koran to expressions derived from the root qa-ta-la, which indicates fighting, killing or being killed. The expressions derived from the root ja-ha-da, which the word jihad stems from, are more ambiguous since they mean “to struggle” or “to make an effort” rather than killing. Yet almost all of the references derived from this root are found in stories that leave no room for doubt regarding the violent nature of this struggle. Only a single ja-ha-da reference (29:6) explicitly presents the struggle as an inner, spiritual phenomenon, not as an outwardly (usually military) phenomenon. But this sole reference does not carry much weight against the more than 50 references to actual armed struggle in the Koran, and even more in the Hadith.
-Dr. Tina Magaard

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...ate=2011-04-06
WebCite query result

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
A Year After Iraq War Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
PJ Media
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...053251,00.html

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pi..._Feb09_rpt.pdf

Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah
30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah
45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative)
43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/musl...and-hezbollah/

Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)

Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
Technisch Onderhoud

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified.# 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
http://www.populuslimited.com/pdf/2006_02_07_times.pdf
Daniel Pipes

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/mu...ns.pdf#page=60

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/...for-extremism/

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified

ICM: 5% of Muslims in Britain tell pollsters they would not report a planned Islamic terror attack to authorities.
27% do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.
The Scotsman
Daniel Pipes

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.
http://www.fosis.org.uk/sac/FullReport.pdf
Daniel Pipes

ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.
http://www.icmresearch.co.uk/reviews...ms Nov04.asp
Daniel Pipes

Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".
http://www.populuslimited.com/pdf/2006_02_07_times.pdf
Daniel Pipes

Pew Research (2013): At least 1 in 4 Muslims do not reject violence against civilians (study did not distinguish between those who believe it is partially justified and never justified).
http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedFile...ull-report.pdf

Pew Research (2013): 15% of Muslims in Turkey support suicide bombings (also 11% in Kosovo, 26% in Malaysia and 26% in Bangladesh).
http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedFile...ull-report.pdf

PCPO (2014): 89% of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets at Israeli civilians.
You are being redirected...

Pew Research (2013): Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda. Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban.# 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/...remist-groups/
http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/...remist-groups/

See also*)http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Sta...rrorism)(*)for further statistics on Islamic terror.

Continued

Pew Research (2007): 5% of American Muslims have a favorable view of al-Qaeda (27% can’t make up their minds).# Only 58% reject al-Qaeda outright.

Pew Research (2011): 5% of American Muslims have a favorable view of al-Qaeda (14% can’t make up their minds).

Pew Research (2011): 1 in 10 native-born Muslim-Americans have a favorable view of al-Qaeda.
http://people-press.org/2011/08/30/m...for-extremism/

al-Jazeera (2006): 49.9% of Muslims polled support Osama bin Laden
About Global Terrorism and Homeland Security

Pew Research: 59% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2003
41% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2007
56% of Jordanians support Osama bin Laden in 2003
http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/15/ira...an-berman.html

Pew Global: 51% of Palestinians support Osama bin Laden
54% of Muslim Nigerians Support Osama bin Laden
Blinded by Hate FrontPage Magazine
http://pewglobal.org/files/pdf/268.pdf

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 35% of Canadian Muslims would not repudiate al-Qaeda
http://www.torontosun.com/2011/11/01...riah-in-canada
Home Macdonald-Laurier Institute

World Public Opinion: Muslim majorities agree with the al-Qaeda goal of Islamic law.
Muslim majorities agree with al-Qaeda goal of keeping Western values out of Islamic countries;
(Egypt: 88%; Indonesia 76%; Pakistan 60%; Morocco 64%)

ICM Poll: 13% of Muslim in Britain support al-Qaeda attacks on America.
http://www.icmresearch.co.uk/reviews...march-2004.asp
Daniel Pipes

World Public Opinion: Attitude toward Osama bin Laden:
Egypt: 44% positive, 17% negative, and 25% mixed feelings
Indonesia: 14% positive, 26% negative, 21% mixed feelings (39% did not answer)
Pakistan: 25% positive, 15% negative, 26% mixed feelings (34% did not answer)
Morocco: 27% positive, 21% negative, 26% mixed feelings
Jordanians, Palestinians, Turks and Azerbaijanis. Jordanians combined for: 27% positive, 20 percent negative, and 27 percent mixed feelings.# (Palestinians 56% positive, 20% negative, 22 percent mixed feelings).

Pew Research (2010): 49% of Nigerian Muslims have favorable view of al-Qaeda (34% unfavorable)
23% of Indonesians have favorable view of al-Qaeda (56% unfavorable)
34% of Jordanians have favorable view of al-Qaeda(*)
25% of Indonesians have "confidence" in Osama bin Laden (59% had confidence in 2003)
1 in 5 Egyptians have "confidence" in Osama bin Laden

Pew Research (2011): 22% of Indonesians have a favorable view of al-Qaeda (21% unfavorable)

Gallup: 51% of Pakistanis grieve Osama bin Laden (only 11% happy over death)
44% of Pakistanis viewed Osama bin Laden as a martyr (only 28% as an oulaw)
404 Can t Find Page - American Thinker

Zogby International 2011: “Majorities in all six countries said they viewed the United States less favorably following the killing of the Al-Qaeda head [Osama bin Laden] in Pakistan”
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...a926c28.c11(*)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...HVBI_blog.html

Populus Survey: 18% of British Muslims would be proud or indifferent if a family member joined al-Qaeda.
http://www.populuslimited.com/poll_s..._Times_ITV.htm
Daniel Pipes

Policy Exchange (2006): 7% Muslims in Britain admire al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups.
http://www.policyexchange.org.uk/ima...images/246.pdf
Daniel Pipes

Informal poll of Saudis in August 2014 shows 92% agree that Islamic State (ISIS) "conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law."
http://muslimstatistics.wordpress.co...ic-law-survey/

#

9/11 Attacks

al-Arabiya: 36% of Arabs polled said the 9/11 attacks were morally justified; 38% disagreed; 26% Unsure
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/20...10/166274.html

Gallup: 38.6% of Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified (7% "fully", 6.5% "mostly", 23.1% "partially")
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/200...l-muslims.html
http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/t...6.php?CID=1154

Pew Research (2011): Large majorities of Muslims believe in 9/11 conspiracy
Muslim-Western Tensions Persist Pew Research Center s Global Attitudes Project

Forum List

Back