The Crackpots and Loons in Public Life Who Love Trump

Progressive liberals will burn in hell so eventually I'll get my revenge on them.

That's right, "God" is going to banish people to eternal pits of fire for wanting healthcare for everyone.

The mental gymnastics you simpletons do on a daily basis is Olympic level quality.

The Godless heathen baby mutilating left will get theirs. That will teach them to rip the limbs off helpless human babies in the womb.

God: Did you dare insist that kids with cancer receive medical coverage?
Democrat: Yes
God: SMITE!

God: Did you dare seek a way to reduce the number of civilians being murdered by firearms?
God: Eternal Pits of Fire for you!

Progressive liberals will burn in hell so eventually I'll get my revenge on them.

That's right, "God" is going to banish people to eternal pits of fire for wanting healthcare for everyone.

The mental gymnastics you simpletons do on a daily basis is Olympic level quality.

The Godless heathen baby mutilating left will get theirs. That will teach them to rip the limbs off helpless human babies in the womb.

God: Did you dare seek a way to reduce the number of civilians being murdered by firearms?

Ripping babies apart in the womb, go ahead defend it, you can't.

I don't advocate any babies being ripped apart. But thanks for playing.

One really has to wonder what is going on when we consider some of the crackpots and loons in public life who support and worship Trump!!

Case in point:

Jim Bakker: Making Fun Of Trump Is The 'Spirit Of The Antichrist' | HuffPost

The “spirit of the Antichrist” is alive and well and living inside people who dare to mock President Donald Trump, disgraced televangelist Jim Bakker said.

Bakker now sells survivalist food and gear to doomsday preppers on his “Jim Bakker Show.” In a clip from Thursday that was posted online by Right Wing Watch, he claimed there was a “hatred among peoples and this is satanic.”

Then he went full “Sleepy Hollow” on his audience:
“This is the White Horse of the Apocalypse. The White Horse of the Apocalypse is the first horse. It’s a horse of speech. It’s a horse of spirit. And the spirit of Antichrist is out now. This is what you’re seeing. You want to know what the Antichrist spirit looks like? That’s what’s going on in America. These people mocking the president, the words they use, the speech they use, that’s the spirit of Antichrist. That’s the spirit of hatred.”

No, not the white horse of the apocalypse.......It the white HOUSE of the apocalypse. This sort of thing also speaks volumes about who his "base" is and what the average Trump voter believes. Here is more:

‘Prophets’ Say Trump Knows God Got Him Elected, Pray To Expose Leakers | Right Wing Watch

Frank Amedia, the Trump-supporting “prophet” who hosted the POTUS Shield gathering in Ohio earlier this month, told participants that President Trump acknowledged to him that God is responsible for his election:

I said to the man’s own face, ‘If you didn’t see God got you elected, with all the mistakes you made, and how you should have lost this election 50 times, then you will never see God.’ And he said, ‘I know it was God.’

And finally, one more.... for now:

Tony Perkins: Trump Is ‘God-Given Opportunity To Reshape America In His Image’ | Right Wing Watch
The letter from FRC Action President Tony Perkins warns of “five ways the ‘Progressives’ have intensified the war on your values and freedoms”:
1. Igniting an explosion of propaganda sold to Americans as “news.”
2. Destroying public trust and spreading confusion by spreading “fake news.”
3. Unleashing lawless radicals in the streets and town meetings.
4. Maintaining a shadow government working against the American government.
5. Coordinating and unifying the falsehood and disruption.

Yes I know. I will be accused of being hateful and spreading fear and loathing. But folks, I'm not making this stuff up and anyone who does not think that these people are batshit crazy has to have a few screws loose themselves.
But you have to admit, Jim's 1,496 serving Tasty Pantry Deluxe is a steal at Only $400!!!!

And if that isn't enough, the first 100 callers also get a free gallon of holy water!!!

The USM RWNJs are ringing Jimbo's phones off the hook right now!!! Gotta get me some of that delicious dehydrated food brought back to life with some of that thirst-quenching holy water!!!

Its obvious you vote for liberals and Democrats enabling the barbaric practice, you are as guilty as they are.

Go Learn Mathematics, Reading Comprehension, and Political Science, dittoheads.

conservatives only help the 1%.

and supporting a criminal like trumpi is NOT smart.
but dude, 40% of the people voted for trump so not sure how you get to that 1% thingy still. explain what the fk you're trying to say. cause the 40% wanted his policies, not the 1%ers.
My goodness you are stupid, SMH.

but dude, 40% of the people voted for trump so not sure how you get to that 1% thingy still. explain what the fk you're trying to say. cause the 40% wanted his policies, not the 1%ers.
so you can't explain it I see. and I'm stupid?

The irony gauge just melted.

The irony gauge just melted.

The weird guy who stands at the off ramp with a cardboard sign begging for money is smarter than that one.

Its obvious you vote for liberals and Democrats enabling the barbaric practice, you are as guilty as they are.

And it's obvious you wear a name tag to work but you don't see me damning you to hell for it.

And it's obvious you wear a name tag to work but you don't see me damning you to hell for it.
so you can't argue against this eh?

If we're being honest, No one advocates killing babies except for Conservatives.

Such a compelling argument! How long did it take you to think up that brilliant analysis?

My thought was anyone who voted for Trump or Hillary were either the 1% or not that smart.

Now, those that voted for Trump were voting for a change in the status quo, with 24 years of the same old crap, people were looking for real hope and change, sadly neither party provided the correct answer.

If we're being honest, No one advocates killing babies except for Conservatives.
200.gif

Let me help 40% voted for him, only 1% of the 40% will benefit from him.

I thought Jim Bakker died several years ago of cancer or heart attack. It seems like bat shit crazy lefties read up on him.

Forum List

Back