The Coward Hillary Couldn't Even Face Her Supporters..

So cowardice is common among Democrats? It's understandable when an election is so close that the results aren't clear, as was the case in 2000 when Gore's concession speech came a few days later, but this election was very unmistakable in its results. There's no excuse for Hillary leaving those people in New York in pain and crying. She never cared about them, they were peons, a means to an end for her.

Character is revealed by one's actions and she has none.

Eh, I'm not seeing the cowardice. You seem to only see what you want to see.
Of course not because you're a soulless hack. You could drop off the face of the earth and I wouldn't care. I care about those supporters who were pining for some words of consolation and comfort. They didn't deserve to be abandoned like that and I was very sad for them.

Shut the fuck up you degenerate. Your words are completely hollow and utterly meaningless. You weren't "sad" for them, you fucking fraud.
Oof! Sounds like I hit a nerve. Maybe to an unfeeling jackal like you, it's a strange concept for somebody to have empathy for Hillary's shafted supporters, but for compassionate conservatives, it comes naturally for us to feel bad for everyone hurt by Hillary, her supporters and Bernie's too.

You're not fooling anyone. Sociopaths don't have empathy, especially conservative scum.
Sounds like you lost your happy place sometime last night; all this rage to conceal the fact you feel betrayed by the coward too.

Forum List

Back