The country is in great shape right now if we can simply maintain things.

Probably but if it gets us back to normal and I can attend a Celtics game, I'll live with it.

If Biden carries through with his plans, we won't see normal until he's gone. Raising taxes on our businesses, capital gains taxes going up. Making the national minimum wage $15.00 an hour causing a domino effect and inflation. Bottom line is more businesses leaving the country with their jobs, more automation investments, more outsourcing. When you couple that with increasing fuel costs and there is less money circulating in the economy, I'm afraid we are heading for a disaster.

Probably but if it gets us back to normal and I can attend a Celtics game, I'll live with it.

If Biden carries through with his plans, we won't see normal until he's gone. Raising taxes on our businesses, capital gains taxes going up. Making the national minimum wage $15.00 an hour causing a domino effect and inflation. Bottom line is more businesses leaving the country with their jobs, more automation investments, more outsourcing. When you couple that with increasing fuel costs and there is less money circulating in the economy, I'm afraid we are heading for a disaster.
I mean normal from living under the COVID prism.

The funny thing is that Mitch McConnell always pushes for corporate bailouts because of coronavirus but he opposes giving money to the actual people.

last time they had stimulus he also opposed having languages to protect these small businesses from being misused which is why the banks were allowed to steal money from the government corporate clients instead of only to small businesses.

Several of the human corporations received this funding shamed into giving it back but a lot of them just kept it. If they have this type of business stimulus again they better be sure to have language that makes it a crime to misuse it like that

What they should do is not give any money to anybody and just let everybody close down.

That would harm local economies.

stock market is aware that conspiracy theorist lunatics are going to be kicked out of the government soon and country will be back to sanity...
hence its booming...
Nope. The stock markets are betting that the democrats will spend like crazy, $2,000 stimulus checks, $2T Infrastructure, plus who knows how much on the "Green New Deal". Spend now, Venezuela later...

2K stimulus was a trump idea...
Does the $2k stimulus idea mean its a bad idea or a good idea if its Trump's?
IMHO Trump and Nancy agreed on $2k, but Mitch balked, and the stupid coxucker lost the senate, duh.

if trump wanted to give the people 2K checks, he could have done it easy...
he is only a talker, not a walker...
you should have figured this out already...
Give the people 2k checks for what? Why? I pay taxes why is my tax money being used to buy votes?

your tax money?

most of these people, who also happen to be your countrymen, have been paying taxes all their lives...

they need some of their tax money back now because they are in a tough spot due to the pandemic, which is not their fault...

you treating them as free loaders is due to your own lack of empathy...
and thats not their fault either...

stock market is aware that conspiracy theorist lunatics are going to be kicked out of the government soon and country will be back to sanity...
hence its booming...
Nope. The stock markets are betting that the democrats will spend like crazy, $2,000 stimulus checks, $2T Infrastructure, plus who knows how much on the "Green New Deal". Spend now, Venezuela later...

IMHO Trump and Nancy agreed on $2k, but Mitch balked, and the stupid coxucker lost the senate, duh.
Biden already promised to take back the tax cuts day one...so your stimulus is worth zilch...
IMHO the personal tax cuts were a bad idea, but the corporate tax cuts were a good idea.
The stimulus is worth $2,000 not zilch. I hope its targeted to those who really need it.
I'm okay taxing the 5%ers a bit more, someone needs to pay the bills and the top tax rate had a free ride for decades:
View attachment 439234

the top tax rate had a free ride for decades:

Free ride? What do you mean?
Read the chart. which segment has gained the most over time?
View attachment 439296

The top 1%.

Is that your proof that "the top tax rate had a free ride for decades"?
Yep. They got richer and everyone else got poorer.

hence its booming...

Biden already promised to take back the tax cuts day one...so your stimulus is worth zilch...
IMHO the personal tax cuts were a bad idea, but the corporate tax cuts were a good idea.
The stimulus is worth $2,000 not zilch. I hope its targeted to those who really need it.
I'm okay taxing the 5%ers a bit more, someone needs to pay the bills and the top tax rate had a free ride for decades:
View attachment 439234

the top tax rate had a free ride for decades:

Free ride? What do you mean?
View attachment 439296

The top 1%.

Is that your proof that "the top tax rate had a free ride for decades"?
Yep. They got richer and everyone else got poorer.

I'm not near the top 1%.
I'm a lot richer than I was 10, 20 or 30 years ago.

and everyone else got poorer.

You have better proof than your chart, which disproves your claim?

Forum List

Back