The Costs of Illegal Aliens to US States

To me, Joe, it sounds like YOU are the lonely one. I started posting on boards to find and exchange ideas with people of like mind. I don't need a pissing match with idiots to validate my life. Now, if you were in my age group, you didn't talk smack like you do unless:

I did call you out. You posted a bullshit number. I pointed out that it was a bullshit number. The smart thing to do at that point was to just slink away and stop acting like you are all hurt because I actually paid a little attention to you...

Your obsession is getting a bit weird.

A Black foreigner was promoted over me. I didn't know why. My attendance record was better than his. I had a year and half seniority over him. My case resolution average was higher than his as were the number of cases resolved. It came down to race. The company needed to look good on paper for statistical purposes. I got mad at the Black guy. He came to me and asked why. So, I repeated what I've just posted. He said that he knew that all of that was true, but it wasn't his fault. He said he was a single father with a son to feed and when opportunities came by to increase his standard of living, he had to take them. He was right.

Working on a lot of assumptions there. Has it occurred to you that you didn't get the promotion because your bosses either didn't like you personally, or they didn't think you could handle the increased responsibilities? Or maybe he just interviewed better. Frankly, if I were that guy and you spewed that kind of racist crap at me, the next trip would be down to Human Resources.

Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply. We are the drug user capital of the world. And, for every drug addict in a mental health facility being treated, we have more than TEN drug addicts in prison. When it comes to prisons, the United States has more people in prison than any country on this planet. Approximately half of all Americans are receiving some kind of government assistance. And that was BEFORE the pandemic. The world's largest employers, like Walmart as an example, pay slave wages and where I live, the highest number of children receiving Peachcare (state equivalent of Medicare for children of low income families) is Walmart. THEN, Walmart "donates" heavily with that money they could have paid their employees and boasts about "giving back to the community." What they are doing is to pay substandard wages and using the money they could have paid to employees for favorable PR and advertising as if they are charitable. Yeah, charitable at the expense of the workers.

Some of that is true, some of that is just nonsense. The problem here is that no one who has any ambition really aspires to work at Walmart. Walmart is a great job if you really aren't looking to better yourself. The fact that they pay sub-standard wages and then tell their employees how to apply for SNAP, Section 8 and Medicare is how they've gotten away with not paying good wages because the right wing has abolished unions.

Of course, when it comes to entitlements, the biggest programs are the ones white people like, such as Medicare, Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Veteran's benefits. Because they're "entitled".

Forfeiting our Liberties and empowering a government that, at the end of the day, wants the foreigners here is bass ackwards thinking. We have to become masters of our destiny and clean up our own culture and set higher standards. You and I are going to have to be the ones that develop the real solutions and we need to do it at the grass roots level. Individuals came up with the ideas that led to our Republic. It is up to individuals to make that Republic work. Expecting a government to resolve a problem they are a part of is simply not sound policy.

Ah, yes, "Liberty", whenever I hear one of you wingnuts spew that word, I grab my wallet.

Look, guy, if an immigrant takes a promotion you thought was rightfully yours, that YOUR problem. Maybe you need to try harder. Maybe you need to send out some resumes and find someone who will appreciate you more. But saying the rest of us should give up on protections from those who would do us harm... is just asking for more harm.

Normally, I don't respond to bullshit like this, but I'm going to get the facts straight and move on. You are a narcissist and think you know everything. All we're accomplishing is feeding your ego. But, for record:

1) You have been unable to call me out on anything. For you claim different would make you a pathological liar

2) I did not get the promotion due to the fact that the company needed to promote more Black people. By all standards, even my own supervisor thought I had it in the bag as they say, so HELL no, it did not dawn on me that the guy with the most seniority, the least missed time of any employee in the department, the highest number of resolved cases and the highest number of clients served in that department would be passed over by a man that was barely within the company standards. He knew it and admitted it, dumbass... you were told that

3) Nonresponsive

4) Anybody you don't like is a wingnut. You're a freaking idiot. See post # 32 on this thread. As for the insurance industry, three weeks after that incident, I put in a two week notice as I enrolled in law school.

Now, that is the last time I respond to you. I'm going to ignore you. You should do the same to me because the response you post won't be read by anyone. It will be wasted effort.

2) I did not get the promotion due to the fact that the company needed to promote more Black people. By all standards, even my own supervisor thought I had it in the bag as they say, so HELL no, it did not dawn on me that the guy with the most seniority, the least missed time of any employee in the department, the highest number of resolved cases and the highest number of clients served in that department would be passed over by a man that was barely within the company standards. He knew it and admitted it, dumbass... you were told that

Just because you have good metrics as a worker bee doesn't mean that you are supervisory material.

4) Anybody you don't like is a wingnut. You're a freaking idiot. See post # 32 on this thread. As for the insurance industry, three weeks after that incident, I put in a two week notice as I enrolled in law school.

Oh, the INSURANCE industry? Really? Well, funny thing. When I used to post my resume to various job boards, the insurance companies would send me all sorts of job offers... They'd probably try to recruit a zombie if they could.

But I'm sure to hear you tell it, you are a big fancy lawyer now and drive a mercedes or something. Everyone can be an internet stud.

need to cut legal immigration also
...illegals are bad for the US--no arguing that

Those foreigners are 20 percent more productive than Americans AND at a cheaper rate.

Yep...brown people have made America a better place....they improve and enhance our nation. Thanks Brown People!
IYlf48i.jpeg

UNDHHti.jpeg

FwhSxd9.jpeg

6lI3uO1.jpeg
and blacks..they are only 13% of the population, but look at those numbers

Those foreigners are 20 percent more productive than Americans AND at a cheaper rate.

Yep...brown people have made America a better place....they improve and enhance our nation. Thanks Brown People!
IYlf48i.jpeg

UNDHHti.jpeg

FwhSxd9.jpeg

6lI3uO1.jpeg
and blacks..they are only 13% of the population, but look at those numbers

Rather than to just cite statistics, why not put some context into the numbers?
what? blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
rape at TWICE the rate
crime crime crime
etc
black youths commit crime way out of proportion to their numbers

Forum List

Back