The Costs of Illegal Aliens to US States

We do not toss our veterans out on the streets. We do not serve the mentally ill. Period. We leave them homeless. So, not putting money into helping get the homeless off the streets, it affects veterans. But, there is help out there. I think that the churches have shirked their duty on this front. So, it's time to do something. The real issue is with White people in their 20s, 30s and even 40s and beyond who have never held a job as our society has mollycoddled the Hell out of them.

I wouldn't know. I've never met anyone in his 40's who never held a job, and I write hundreds of resumes every year.

As for mental illness, I put the problem on both liberals and conservatives. Conservatives for slashing programs to give tax cuts to rich people, liberals for having some bizarre attitude that we can't force treatment on people who clearly need it.

We do not toss our veterans out on the streets. We do not serve the mentally ill. Period. We leave them homeless. So, not putting money into helping get the homeless off the streets, it affects veterans. But, there is help out there. I think that the churches have shirked their duty on this front. So, it's time to do something. The real issue is with White people in their 20s, 30s and even 40s and beyond who have never held a job as our society has mollycoddled the Hell out of them.

I wouldn't know. I've never met anyone in his 40's who never held a job, and I write hundreds of resumes every year.

As for mental illness, I put the problem on both liberals and conservatives. Conservatives for slashing programs to give tax cuts to rich people, liberals for having some bizarre attitude that we can't force treatment on people who clearly need it.

At least we have some things in common. I know many people that are as old as in their 50s and never held a job. Since they've never held a job, you would never have written a resume' for them. My wife has two sons that are career welfarites. And they have friends that are career welfarites. My wife and I wouldn't be married today had I known the straight skinny about her sons. They leech off of people on the premise they are temporarily out of work. They get a debit card from the government and can buy food, but they visit local church pantries for food and then have friends give them 70 cents on the dollar for the use of that debit card. In other words, someone buys $100 worth of groceries on the debit card and gives the welfarite $70 in cash. Of course all the bums deny it on skid row, but I know the going rate and when these people show up with pot, cigarettes, video games, etc. it's not like I'm so stupid that I don't know where the money comes from.

In my neighborhood there are no more than two houses separating any two people living in a house and receiving freebies and getting government assistance. Half of the people in the United States (before the pandemic) were receiving government assistance of some kind.

Yeah, I get the thing about the liberals. Debated many a liberal over mass shooters. When a guy has had the police called on them numerous times, kicked out of school, threatened people, killed small animals, there has to be a point where you say that the individual needs mental help one way or another. If we survive this pandemic, it may sound a warning signal that government should heed the warnings of preppers. But, at the end of the day, 1 out of every 3 Americans have a criminal record and are unemployable for the most part. So, we're giving jobs to rich foreigners and locking out our own people. People can't get a freaking job due to some youthful indiscretion they did when they were 18 or 19 years old. Others are being mollycoddled and told they're special. So, they live in mommy's house, rent free and eat off of your dime via debit cards issued by the state (aka food stamps if you remember those days.) We create the void where foreigners become necessary to the economy.

Those foreigners are 20 percent more productive than Americans AND at a cheaper rate. So, they generate wealth and nobody wants to acknowledge it. If we did not allow criminal records to be accessed by an employer (unless they demonstrate a valid need) after a two year period; if we instituted workfare (people work for their welfare unless they are disabled); if we got the government out of the drug business then people would go back to work and there would be no reason for foreigners to come here looking for work.

At least we have some things in common. I know many people that are as old as in their 50s and never held a job. Since they've never held a job, you would never have written a resume' for them. My wife has two sons that are career welfarites. And they have friends that are career welfarites. My wife and I wouldn't be married today had I known the straight skinny about her sons. They leech off of people on the premise they are temporarily out of work. They get a debit card from the government and can buy food, but they visit local church pantries for food and then have friends give them 70 cents on the dollar for the use of that debit card. In other words, someone buys $100 worth of groceries on the debit card and gives the welfarite $70 in cash. Of course all the bums deny it on skid row, but I know the going rate and when these people show up with pot, cigarettes, video games, etc. it's not like I'm so stupid that I don't know where the money comes from.

In my neighborhood there are no more than two houses separating any two people living in a house and receiving freebies and getting government assistance. Half of the people in the United States (before the pandemic) were receiving government assistance of some kind.

Yeah, I get the thing about the liberals. Debated many a liberal over mass shooters. When a guy has had the police called on them numerous times, kicked out of school, threatened people, killed small animals, there has to be a point where you say that the individual needs mental help one way or another. If we survive this pandemic, it may sound a warning signal that government should heed the warnings of preppers. But, at the end of the day, 1 out of every 3 Americans have a criminal record and are unemployable for the most part. So, we're giving jobs to rich foreigners and locking out our own people. People can't get a freaking job due to some youthful indiscretion they did when they were 18 or 19 years old. Others are being mollycoddled and told they're special. So, they live in mommy's house, rent free and eat off of your dime via debit cards issued by the state (aka food stamps if you remember those days.) We create the void where foreigners become necessary to the economy.

Those foreigners are 20 percent more productive than Americans AND at a cheaper rate. So, they generate wealth and nobody wants to acknowledge it. If we did not allow criminal records to be accessed by an employer (unless they demonstrate a valid need) after a two year period; if we instituted workfare (people work for their welfare unless they are disabled); if we got the government out of the drug business then people would go back to work and there would be no reason for foreigners to come here looking for work.

There are so many factual inaccuracies in this rant I really don't have time to respond to them all... or the energy. So I'll just focus on one.

But, at the end of the day, 1 out of every 3 Americans have a criminal record and are unemployable for the most part. So, we're giving jobs to rich foreigners and locking out our own people. People can't get a freaking job due to some youthful indiscretion they did when they were 18 or 19 years old.

This SIMPLY ISN'T TRUE.

While it is true that 1 out of three have an arrest record, an arrest record by itself is NOT a barrier to employment, ONLY a conviction is. Only 8% of the population has a criminal conviction. And, yes, most employers are willing to overlook something like a pot arrest when you were 18.

Those foreigners are 20 percent more productive than Americans AND at a cheaper rate.

Yep...brown people have made America a better place....they improve and enhance our nation. Thanks Brown People!
IYlf48i.jpeg

UNDHHti.jpeg

FwhSxd9.jpeg

6lI3uO1.jpeg

There are so many factual inaccuracies in this rant I really don't have time to respond to them all... or the energy. So I'll just focus on one.

But, at the end of the day, 1 out of every 3 Americans have a criminal record and are unemployable for the most part. So, we're giving jobs to rich foreigners and locking out our own people. People can't get a freaking job due to some youthful indiscretion they did when they were 18 or 19 years old.

This SIMPLY ISN'T TRUE.

While it is true that 1 out of three have an arrest record, an arrest record by itself is NOT a barrier to employment, ONLY a conviction is. Only 8% of the population has a criminal conviction. And, yes, most employers are willing to overlook something like a pot arrest when you were 18.

Damn if your aren't stupid. I was trying to find common ground.

Most companies will not hire anyone with a criminal record. Companies specify NO CRIMINAL RECORD. I don't know of an employment agency in this state that knowingly accepts applications from people with a criminal record. Yes, it IS a barrier to employment. What dumbassery on your part! I'm trying to find common ground, not second guessing your supposed expertise in doing resumes' and you want an freaking argument. You're blowing smoke up people's arse again. Sorry. We can part company on that level of dishonest idiocy on your part.

Most companies will not hire anyone with a criminal record. Companies specify NO CRIMINAL RECORD. I don't know of an employment agency in this state that knowingly accepts applications from people with a criminal record. Yes, it IS a barrier to employment. What dumbassery on your part! I'm trying to find common ground, not second guessing your supposed expertise in doing resumes' and you want an freaking argument. You're blowing smoke up people's arse again. Sorry. We can part company on that level of dishonest idiocy on your part.

THat's convictions, NOT arrests. This is still fucking America, you are innocent until proven guilty.

No Conviction, no record.

Again, kind of hard to waste time with you when you use inaccurate data and information to make your point.

You’re wrong on on accounts Mr Filth.
Wetbacks are the problem....beyond ‘because I said so’
Anyways I'm much more Finn than Hispanic. Finns have wetter backs than the Hispanics anyways. Enough saunas and bathhouses to put both Toronto and San Francisco to shame.

25 years ago, quaint as it seems, American politicians used to represent what was best for Americans. Now? Mexicans or multiculturalism or Chinese mandates whats best.
Paranoid much?

THat's convictions, NOT arrests. This is still fucking America, you are innocent until proven guilty.

No Conviction, no record.

Again, kind of hard to waste time with you when you use inaccurate data and information to make your point.

Try telling that to a LOT of employers. Even with that, the ones that aren't caught by a criminal record wind up failing the drug test and / or have no work history / high school diploma / job skills/ work ethic. You would argue with a tree stump, wouldn't you?

Try telling that to a LOT of employers. Even with that, the ones that aren't caught by a criminal record wind up failing the drug test and / or have no work history / high school diploma / job skills/ work ethic. You would argue with a tree stump, wouldn't you?

A tree stump doesn't come here and make dishonest arguments. Point is, most employers don't know if you were arrested and not charged, which is the case with most arrests.

But simple enough solution. Disallow drug tests for employment and seal everyone's criminal record after five years of good behavior.

A tree stump doesn't come here and make dishonest arguments. Point is, most employers don't know if you were arrested and not charged, which is the case with most arrests.

But simple enough solution. Disallow drug tests for employment and seal everyone's criminal record after five years of good behavior.

You are now making idiot arguments. Plenty of employers ask people on applications if they've ever been arrested. And your solution would be to do what you accuse me of. That's because the best liar you know is the one staring you in the mirror. And, yes, we could seal most records after a period of time (3 years for misdemeanors and 5 for felonies), but we don't. We could have state employment service employees earn their raises and promotions by the number of people they place in jobs, but we don't. We could have mandatory evening classes for career welfarites wherein we make sure they have a GED and some transferable job skills, but we don't. We could make people in prison earn their early release by getting a GED, some kind of jobs training in house, take drug rehab classes and / or anger management training, but we don't. Do you know why we don't, Joe?

We don't do that Joe because we have the greatest tool of communication, the Internet, and the perfect place for we the people to develop the solutions for the politicians and we waste it by having idiots like you make a career out of trolling people and challenging their intelligence. We waste it because total dumb asses like you get on the Internet looking for an Internet fight because you think you're a a tough guy, but most likely you're one of those low testosterone / low IQ mama's boys hiding out in mommy's basement trying to insult people on a discussion board while you masturbate. We won't solve the problems because you abuse this kind of medium for pure entertainment, never allowing serious conversations to take place.

It's narcissistic and insecure idiots like you that prevent the people from developing grass roots solutions and raising awareness and getting support to get the ball rolling. You'd rather piss all that potential away by stroking your ego. And the problem is, Joe, there are more stupid people out there that don't have a life and want to build walls instead of bridges of understanding that create and perpetuate the problems that have made the average American lazy, apathetic, and plain chickenshit. You want to wow everyone with your beliefs that you are better than your fellow man, yet you waste your time on the Internet, arguing with people that you claim aren't as smart as you. What mental midgetry! How many IQ points does it take to argue with an idiot? If you're so damn smart, explain the upside of wasting your time insulting people you claim are stupid. You can't. It doesn't benefit America; it's not entertaining to anyone except total morons; does nothing to edify any thread; has no educational value. In short, what you do is a waste of bandwidth.

Jesus changed the whole world with 12 men; Hitler damn near took over the world as the leader of a country no bigger than the size of Texas. Neither of them had the technology we have at our disposal with the ability to amass mountains of information and develop solutions that would end our problems. We have too many people that are dullards whose life would cause them commit suicide if they didn't get to waste their lives trying to berate and belittle their fellow man. I tried to be your friend and you responded by trying to be an asshole. You need to take $50 and go to the dog pound. You need to get yourself a dog. You need to name that dog Life. That way you can say you have one.

You are now making idiot arguments. Plenty of employers ask people on applications if they've ever been arrested.

I do career placement for a living... they only ask about convictions.

We don't do that Joe because we have the greatest tool of communication, the Internet, and the perfect place for we the people to develop the solutions for the politicians and we waste it by having idiots like you make a career out of trolling people and challenging their intelligence.

When you babble half-baked theories and garbage statistics, you aren't creating solutions.

We waste it because total dumb asses like you get on the Internet looking for an Internet fight because you think you're a a tough guy,

Uh, no. I was in the Army for 11 years... I really don't have to prove anything, dummy.

Jesus changed the whole world with 12 men;

Jesus never existed.

I tried to be your friend and you responded by trying to be an asshole.

Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie, do you not take rejection well?

You are now making idiot arguments. Plenty of employers ask people on applications if they've ever been arrested.

I do career placement for a living... they only ask about convictions.

We don't do that Joe because we have the greatest tool of communication, the Internet, and the perfect place for we the people to develop the solutions for the politicians and we waste it by having idiots like you make a career out of trolling people and challenging their intelligence.

When you babble half-baked theories and garbage statistics, you aren't creating solutions.

We waste it because total dumb asses like you get on the Internet looking for an Internet fight because you think you're a a tough guy,

Uh, no. I was in the Army for 11 years... I really don't have to prove anything, dummy.

Jesus changed the whole world with 12 men;

Jesus never existed.

I tried to be your friend and you responded by trying to be an asshole.

Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie, do you not take rejection well?

It seems YOU didn't take rejection well. I do not present theories or "garbage statistics." Thank you for your eleven years as a cook in the Army.

It seems YOU didn't take rejection well. I do not present theories or "garbage statistics." Thank you for your eleven years as a cook in the Army.

Sorry, man, I was an NCO, not a "cook" (My MOS was 76Y). But poor baby wanted to be my "Friend" and got upset I mocked his garbage statistics...

Yeah, everybody was someone great in a past life, but denigrating their fellow man seems to be worthy of their time today. Everybody seems to find an excuse to be on a discussion board, read by a dozen or so posters and trying to build a reputation questioning the other guy's base of knowledge with insults and fighting words. There was no shame in peeling potatoes. It gave your a reason to be mad at the world and thinking this is a good place to hone those important trolling skills.

Yeah, everybody was someone great in a past life, but denigrating their fellow man seems to be worthy of their time today. Everybody seems to find an excuse to be on a discussion board, read by a dozen or so posters and trying to build a reputation questioning the other guy's base of knowledge with insults and fighting words. There was no shame in peeling potatoes. It gave your a reason to be mad at the world and thinking this is a good place to hone those important trolling skills.

Wouldn't know. I think I peeled potatoes once during boot camp. They don't even have KP in boot camp anymore, I've heard.

(My actual job was as a Supply NCO, where I was responsible for millions of dollars of equipment. but never mind.)

Making fun of stupid people like you who come here because they are lonely, that's just fun. You said something stupid. I pointed it out and laughed at it. Deal with it and grow up, and do your fucking research the next time.

Wouldn't know. I think I peeled potatoes once during boot camp. They don't even have KP in boot camp anymore, I've heard.

(My actual job was as a Supply NCO, where I was responsible for millions of dollars of equipment. but never mind.)

Making fun of stupid people like you who come here because they are lonely, that's just fun. You said something stupid. I pointed it out and laughed at it. Deal with it and grow up, and do your fucking research the next time.

To me, Joe, it sounds like YOU are the lonely one. I started posting on boards to find and exchange ideas with people of like mind. I don't need a pissing match with idiots to validate my life. Now, if you were in my age group, you didn't talk smack like you do unless:

You are sexually interested in someone
You think you can bully them
You want to call them out

If someone ever wants to call me out, they have PM here, same as me. So, you either want to polish my knob or bully me. Any chickenshit that won't call you out in PM can't be taken seriously, so that kind of narrows it down, don't it, Top?

If foreign labor was not profitable for America, they would not be here. We can B.S. each other until Hades freezes over, but if foreign labor were not profitable, employers would not hire them. For the hourly wage earner, that is a problem. For the people that create wealth, it is a windfall to have a large pool of laborers that will produce 20 percent more than an American laborer for less money.

In the long run, foreign labor does not benefit the average American. No nation can withstand constant amalgamation and not suffer the consequences. But, it is not the fault of the foreign worker. I learned this once while working in the insurance industry. A Black foreigner was promoted over me. I didn't know why. My attendance record was better than his. I had a year and half seniority over him. My case resolution average was higher than his as were the number of cases resolved. It came down to race. The company needed to look good on paper for statistical purposes. I got mad at the Black guy. He came to me and asked why. So, I repeated what I've just posted. He said that he knew that all of that was true, but it wasn't his fault. He said he was a single father with a son to feed and when opportunities came by to increase his standard of living, he had to take them. He was right.

Today, America is inundated by foreigners. However, the solutions being proffered by the majoritarians and MAGA supporters on this issue simply won't work. They begin with a false premise and then demand that we spend more to solve the perceived problem than we can reap in benefits. WE, the sheeple, are the problem.

Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply. We are the drug user capital of the world. And, for every drug addict in a mental health facility being treated, we have more than TEN drug addicts in prison. When it comes to prisons, the United States has more people in prison than any country on this planet. Approximately half of all Americans are receiving some kind of government assistance. And that was BEFORE the pandemic. The world's largest employers, like Walmart as an example, pay slave wages and where I live, the highest number of children receiving Peachcare (state equivalent of Medicare for children of low income families) is Walmart. THEN, Walmart "donates" heavily with that money they could have paid their employees and boasts about "giving back to the community." What they are doing is to pay substandard wages and using the money they could have paid to employees for favorable PR and advertising as if they are charitable. Yeah, charitable at the expense of the workers.

I could give fifty more examples, but the point being is that our culture is what is driving foreigners to come here. Americans have become fat, happy, lazy, dependent on the government, dependent on drugs, and left with some bizarre notion that it is the responsibility of employers to provide them with a job and the government to save them from their own stupidity. Forfeiting our Liberties and empowering a government that, at the end of the day, wants the foreigners here is bass ackwards thinking. We have to become masters of our destiny and clean up our own culture and set higher standards. You and I are going to have to be the ones that develop the real solutions and we need to do it at the grass roots level. Individuals came up with the ideas that led to our Republic. It is up to individuals to make that Republic work. Expecting a government to resolve a problem they are a part of is simply not sound policy.

To me, Joe, it sounds like YOU are the lonely one. I started posting on boards to find and exchange ideas with people of like mind. I don't need a pissing match with idiots to validate my life. Now, if you were in my age group, you didn't talk smack like you do unless:

I did call you out. You posted a bullshit number. I pointed out that it was a bullshit number. The smart thing to do at that point was to just slink away and stop acting like you are all hurt because I actually paid a little attention to you...

Your obsession is getting a bit weird.

A Black foreigner was promoted over me. I didn't know why. My attendance record was better than his. I had a year and half seniority over him. My case resolution average was higher than his as were the number of cases resolved. It came down to race. The company needed to look good on paper for statistical purposes. I got mad at the Black guy. He came to me and asked why. So, I repeated what I've just posted. He said that he knew that all of that was true, but it wasn't his fault. He said he was a single father with a son to feed and when opportunities came by to increase his standard of living, he had to take them. He was right.

Working on a lot of assumptions there. Has it occurred to you that you didn't get the promotion because your bosses either didn't like you personally, or they didn't think you could handle the increased responsibilities? Or maybe he just interviewed better. Frankly, if I were that guy and you spewed that kind of racist crap at me, the next trip would be down to Human Resources.

Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply. We are the drug user capital of the world. And, for every drug addict in a mental health facility being treated, we have more than TEN drug addicts in prison. When it comes to prisons, the United States has more people in prison than any country on this planet. Approximately half of all Americans are receiving some kind of government assistance. And that was BEFORE the pandemic. The world's largest employers, like Walmart as an example, pay slave wages and where I live, the highest number of children receiving Peachcare (state equivalent of Medicare for children of low income families) is Walmart. THEN, Walmart "donates" heavily with that money they could have paid their employees and boasts about "giving back to the community." What they are doing is to pay substandard wages and using the money they could have paid to employees for favorable PR and advertising as if they are charitable. Yeah, charitable at the expense of the workers.

Some of that is true, some of that is just nonsense. The problem here is that no one who has any ambition really aspires to work at Walmart. Walmart is a great job if you really aren't looking to better yourself. The fact that they pay sub-standard wages and then tell their employees how to apply for SNAP, Section 8 and Medicare is how they've gotten away with not paying good wages because the right wing has abolished unions.

Of course, when it comes to entitlements, the biggest programs are the ones white people like, such as Medicare, Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Veteran's benefits. Because they're "entitled".

Forfeiting our Liberties and empowering a government that, at the end of the day, wants the foreigners here is bass ackwards thinking. We have to become masters of our destiny and clean up our own culture and set higher standards. You and I are going to have to be the ones that develop the real solutions and we need to do it at the grass roots level. Individuals came up with the ideas that led to our Republic. It is up to individuals to make that Republic work. Expecting a government to resolve a problem they are a part of is simply not sound policy.

Ah, yes, "Liberty", whenever I hear one of you wingnuts spew that word, I grab my wallet.

Look, guy, if an immigrant takes a promotion you thought was rightfully yours, that YOUR problem. Maybe you need to try harder. Maybe you need to send out some resumes and find someone who will appreciate you more. But saying the rest of us should give up on protections from those who would do us harm... is just asking for more harm.

Forum List

Back