The Cost of the Rioting

The lesson of the Ferguson-Garner riots: the Leftwing Racebaiter faction sees it is losing power as Obama is a lame duck and the 2014 elections repudiated much of his agenda. They are desperate to maintain a position as part of the Dem database, and are sending a "message",

Translation: I see the riot in the OP but heres what I think.....on other riots...not this good riot here

OR from the RACE RIOT still going on each day in America! Oakland last night looked like a RERUN of Ferguson!

That wasnt a race riot unless you mean all races were involved lol. Only whites have had race riots in America and usually it means killing people too. Broken windows have nothing on that

A True Champion Vs. The Great White Hope NPR

"This second great Independence Day was marred by white riots in the fight's aftermath that left dozens of people of color dead across America. But dead, too, was the notion of the great white hope, though its ghost still haunts us today."
To paraphrase "Don't taz me bro", what does this have to do with current events.

When was that photo in #25 taken, you sad moron?

And 1907? You really want to start a journey through history?

not a word of outrage huh? Keep it going this thread is showing my point better than I could on my own

My outrage is aimed at your exploitation of long ago tragic events to keep Racial Strife alive today. The closest example today to your photo is the Hate Crime Killing of Zemir Begic for being white. Where's your outrage?

this has got to be the worst "It's ok b/c .... did it." ever

grow the fuck u, what is going on isn't ok, the Pres making it worse isn't ok, blacks killing people with hammers, isn't ok, b/c some hockey fans went nuts for a cuple of days

No one said its ok at all...I just wonder where are the rush to judgements about the white community? Lack of respect? Thuggish behavior comments about how its so unacceptable to tear up your own community?

So far not a one...aint that something?

See? Just some hockey fans "went nuts" for just a "few days" cut those riots a break will ya?

Now lets talk about the horrors of certain other riots...wink

You seem to be saying "see, whitey did it too and no outrage?"

And what exactly is the point you're trying to make here?
That white people riot?

grow the fuck u, what is going on isn't ok, the Pres making it worse isn't ok, blacks killing people with hammers, isn't ok, b/c some hockey fans went nuts for a cuple of days

No one said its ok at all...I just wonder where are the rush to judgements about the white community? Lack of respect? Thuggish behavior comments about how its so unacceptable to tear up your own community?

See? Just some hockey fans "went nuts" for just a "few days" cut those riots a break will ya?

I'm not saying theres no outrage...there is no outrage by the same people who are really really outraged by riots.

But not this one tho...because burning shit and all is sometimes bad and sometime yanno...whatevs

what a fucking douche you are

this happened years ago, and people judged them back then, you're pathetic to bring this up now and expect us to care.

black people destroyed their own community b/c black leaders lied to them and got them to do it.

pathetic pile of shit

Interesting White people seem to never riot.

Race Riots Vancouver B.C.-Sept. 7 1907 - Vancouver History Examiner.com

"
The Asiatic Exclusion League was an American based (San Francisco) organization whose affiliates and main representatives were labour unions. Their main agenda rested on three ideas:
1. spread anti Asian propaganda
2. influence legislation
3. restrict Asian immigration

The ideas of the organization spread north and sister chapters within the trade union movement evolved in British Columbia. The resultant hatred exploded on September 7, 1907 when 10,000 people rampaged, rioted and vandalized Chinatown and nearby Japantown. "

And this relates to current events somehow?

OR from the RACE RIOT still going on each day in America! Oakland last night looked like a RERUN of Ferguson!

That wasnt a race riot unless you mean all races were involved lol. Only whites have had race riots in America and usually it means killing people too. Broken windows have nothing on that

"This second great Independence Day was marred by white riots in the fight's aftermath that left dozens of people of color dead across America. But dead, too, was the notion of the great white hope, though its ghost still haunts us today."
To paraphrase "Don't taz me bro", what does this have to do with current events.
Who said it was confined to current events? i didnt give you permission to define when the rioting occurred.

Wow. Whites are so peaceful.

"During the night and day of the riot, deputized whites killed more than 300 African Americans. They looted and burned to the ground 40 square blocks of 1,265 African American homes, including hospitals, schools, and churches, and destroyed 150 businesses. White deputies and members of the National Guard arrested and detained 6,000 black Tulsans who were released only upon being vouched for by a white employer or other white citizen. Nine thousand African Americans were left homeless and lived in tents well into the winter of 1921."

Read more at EBONY The Destruction of Black Wall Street - Black History - EBONY
Follow us: @EbonyMag on Twitter | EbonyMag on Facebook"
Another current event.

Please show us a recent white riot.

Interesting White people seem to never riot.

Race Riots Vancouver B.C.-Sept. 7 1907 - Vancouver History Examiner.com

"
The Asiatic Exclusion League was an American based (San Francisco) organization whose affiliates and main representatives were labour unions. Their main agenda rested on three ideas:
1. spread anti Asian propaganda
2. influence legislation
3. restrict Asian immigration

The ideas of the organization spread north and sister chapters within the trade union movement evolved in British Columbia. The resultant hatred exploded on September 7, 1907 when 10,000 people rampaged, rioted and vandalized Chinatown and nearby Japantown. "

And this relates to current events somehow?
Who told you it had to be current? I know I didnt tell you it was ok to put a time restriction on the event.

"During the night and day of the riot, deputized whites killed more than 300 African Americans. They looted and burned to the ground 40 square blocks of 1,265 African American homes, including hospitals, schools, and churches, and destroyed 150 businesses. White deputies and members of the National Guard arrested and detained 6,000 black Tulsans who were released only upon being vouched for by a white employer or other white citizen. Nine thousand African Americans were left homeless and lived in tents well into the winter of 1921."

Another current event.

Who told you it had to be current? I know I didnt tell you it was ok to put a time restriction on the event.

Who said it was confined to current events? i didnt give you permission to define when the rioting occurred.
You are hijacking a thread in the Current Events forum.

Please cite a recent white riot.

We will call 50 years recent.

he's trying to justify the Ferguson riots with a 3 y/o riot in Canada

it's pathetic and racist

Of course we could always go back to Harlem, LA, and Chicago riots.... lots of COLOR in those!

reginalddenny.jpg

You are hijacking a thread in the Current Events forum.

Please cite a recent white riot.

We will call 50 years recent.
No I am not hijacking anything. It says the cost of rioting. Not riots in the last 50 years. I already told you that you dont dictate what is permissible.

CC was trying to show us how much better he is than those who are condemning the Ferg. riots from a racial point of view.

Big failure, CC. You can have a seat next to those you're trying to condemn.

Rosewood massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Trouble began when white men from several nearby towns lynched a Rosewood resident because of unsupported accusations that a white woman in nearby Sumner had been beaten and possibly raped by a black drifter. When the town's African-American citizens rallied together to defend themselves against further attacks, a mob of several hundred whites formed in reaction and started combing the countryside hunting down black people, and they attacked and destroyed the community, burning almost every structure within Rosewood."

Another current event.

The last time I checked, Vancouver was in Canada, so it's not a Current Event in the U.S., you racist hack.

Another current event.

The last time I checked, Vancouver was in Canada, so it's not a Current Event in the U.S., you racist hack.
Who said it had to be in the US? White people seem to get upset when they cant make the rules.

Forum List

Back