The Cost of the Rioting

Usually the Blacks shooting Blacks are not white cops. Those specific Blacks shooting other Blacks are criminals and everyone expects criminals to do illegal things.

As if you speak for blacks...nobody here believes you're anything but a pathetic pose. If you knew anything about blacks you'd know they don't particularly care for each other...calling each other the "n word"...the worst insult the white man ever used. They admire lighter skinned blacks over the blue-black African. And there's a wildness in the young males that no other race displays.....less evolved, more naive and violent....there was a chance for racial conciliation during Dr. Kings's days....then along came Rap Brown and rap music and that chance was lost,...maybe for good.

Look at this guy gonna tell blacks about blacks because mr Peckerwood here is the expert.

Lets see what you are doing with your bs above from an article:

"It speaks to the notion that white violent behavior is not something talked about or stigmatized in the media or in mainstream society to extent that African-American rioting or looting behavior is," Wolcott said.

Pumpkin Fest was a dramatic version of that because of initial characterizations of crowd behavior as rowdy: vandalization of cars and streets signs, fighting police and setting fires in the streets. White people frequently get "rowdy" at sporting events or music festivals, but that behavior is not associated with the white community on the whole in the same way that instances of looting or vandalization tend to be associated with the black community, she said.

"White behavior gets normalized," she said. "In the African-American community, the long-term complaint is that the behavior of a small number of people stigmatizes the entire race or community. But you don't hear that same racialized language about small groups of white people that behave badly. They do not stigmatize the community in the same way."

Kurtz in not a Negrologist, but, he once knew one named Bofuck.

And he lived in Detroit.

He has "cred".

And he lived in Detroit.

He has "cred".

Damn straight....anybody who played as much basketball in River Rouge as I did shouldn't question my street cred....never got in a single fight over there either....never backed down, never had to.

Boise Bo from Idaho! Yeah, his black experiences were a tow truck driver and a gardener who worked for his dad, right? I heard BoPeep landed in PH.....his little pal Rectile vanished at a trade show or some shit. heh heh
ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png

And he lived in Detroit.

He has "cred".

Damn straight....anybody who played as much basketball in River Rouge as I did shouldn't question my street cred....never got in a single fight over there either....never backed down, never had to.

Boise Bo from Idaho! Yeah, his black experiences were a tow truck driver and a gardener who worked for his dad, right? I heard BoPeep landed in PH.....his little pal Rectile vanished at a trade show or some shit. heh heh
ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png
This is too funny. Now this cave chimp is claiming he played hoop? :laugh:
You would have gotten your ass beat so badly if you came within a block of a basketball court boy.

We have a rioting culture, people. Just think about it: 300 riots within 200 years. That's at least 1 riot per year.
And there's no end in the foreseeable future. Too much tension, too many controversies.
Whites have a rioting culture. How many of those 300 riots were by white people vs people of color?

Probably somewhere around 285-290 range

Well, acording to Wiki, there were about 47 or something white American riots.
Just compare that to the list of civil unrest.
No implying anything, just some data.
If you have other sources, I would be more than welcome to discuss.

We have a rioting culture, people. Just think about it: 300 riots within 200 years. That's at least 1 riot per year.
And there's no end in the foreseeable future. Too much tension, too many controversies.
Whites have a rioting culture. How many of those 300 riots were by white people vs people of color?

Thats like comparing apples to Toyotas

If you throw out the slave rebellions and civil rights protests. All of the civil unrest is from white people. I dont think you can really count slave rebellions or civil rights protests as lawless riots.

If you throw out the slave rebellions and civil rights protests. All of the civil unrest is from white people. I dont think you can really count slave rebellions or civil rights protests as lawless riots.

I wasn't talking about lawlessness. I was talking about the specific culture that we have. And our readiness to protest is not really connected to the lawlessness itself. It's just... readiness.

Insurers estimate the cost of the violence in Ferguson is already £19million with riots erupting across America. And please, remember, that our economy is not in it's better condition, unfortunately. But who cares?!

Forum List

Back