The Cost Of Free College Education In The U.S.

overland

Jan 12, 2017
How much would it cost to have free college for college students in the U.S.? For each tax payer, it would cost them about $0.63 cents a week! So for those morons who are opposed to having college be free in the U.S. like it is in many other countries, SUCK IT!

Move to those Countries then.
I couldn't afford college, so I'm definitely not paying for your college education, Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much would it cost to have free college for college students in the U.S.? For each tax payer, it would cost them about $0.63 cents a week! So for those morons who are opposed to having college be free in the U.S. like it is in many other countries, SUCK IT!
Dude, it's free! It won't cost anything! The teachers won't get paid and neither will the companies that sell the textbooks

• Banned
Trump won...you all can forget that nonsense

How do you know. Trump is a multi billionaire. But maybe even he figures that the average American tax payer can afford .63 cents a week. He has already at least talked about deporting illegals and renegotiating trade deals. Maybe he is also against importing skilled foreign workers. Maybe he would rather that the U.S. train more skilled workers through free college.

How do you know. Trump is a multi billionaire. But maybe even he figures that the average American tax payer can afford .63 cents a week. He has already at least talked about deporting illegals and renegotiating trade deals. Maybe he is also against importing skilled foreign workers. Maybe he would rather that the U.S. train more skilled workers through free college.

You really think the GOP is going to give you free college? Really? LOL

My husband and I paid for our tuition. So can all of you

• Banned
Move to those Countries then.
I couldn't afford college, so I'm definitely not paying for your college education, Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. So you are a proud filthy traitor then. And YOU want ME to move to another country? More traitor reasoning there. Also, I am not in the market anymore to go to college. But that doesn't mean I would be against making our country stronger by making it easier for students to go to college here. To most AMERICANS, I think they would be willing to spend $0.65 a week on patriotism.

• Banned
Dude, it's free! It won't cost anything! The teachers won't get paid and neither will the companies that sell the textbooks

That 65 cents per week would pay for teachers salaries, textbooks and anything else you might care to mention.

For each tax payer, it would cost them about $0.63 cents a week!

Prove it. Show all your work.

If Trump was REALLY interested in a strong America, he would see it gets done. Also, at one time, many people used to scalp others in the U.S. What if you were one of those people. Would you say, "We had to scalp people. So can all of you."

If Trump was REALLY interested in a strong America, he would see it gets done. Also, at one time, many people used to scalp others in the U.S. What if you were one of those people. Would you say, "We had to scalp people. So can all of you."

You're nuts dude, how did you go from college educations to scalping people?

All you have to do is look it up for yourself.

Do you have .63 cents, or will you need someone to give it to you?

Where is the link?

Well if you had to pay for college, you were in a way scalped. I TOLD you how easily your expense could have been avoided. But the best you can come up with is to curse other people with what you suffered.

That 65 cents per week would pay for teachers salaries, textbooks and anything else you might care to mention.
Wait, I thought it was free?

Where is the link?

I am not all that computer savy. I don't know how to provide links. But all you need to do is enter into your browser, "What would free college cost the average U.S. taxpayer."

I did.
Your number is wrong. You're welcome.

Well if you had to pay for college, you were in a way scalped. I TOLD you how easily your expense could have been avoided. But the best you can come up with is to curse other people with what you suffered.
And you perspective is to shirk responsibility onto other people

Wait, I thought it was free?

Free to the students you idiot. Just like a high school education.

Forum List

Back