The Cosmological Arguments for God's Existence

That the only possible explanation for something which exists outside of space and time and that can be eternal and unchanging is something like consciousness without form.
Says you, with no good evidence, because faith has destroyed a large part of your brain.

So, you surely can understand why someone would not simply accept your authoritative, mentally ill nonsense.
I’m not asking you to accept my position because of authority. I am making my position based upon what we know about the universe.

Which is that it literally popped into existence 14 billion years ago from nothing.

That the only possible explanation for something which exists outside of space and time and that can be eternal and unchanging is something like consciousness without form.
Says you, with no good evidence, because faith has destroyed a large part of your brain.

So, you surely can understand why someone would not simply accept your authoritative, mentally ill nonsense.
It's a mental illness. The dissonance, but its a light/harmless one. Its the other mental illness at play that's gunna have the fucker in this eternal conflict with the religious forum, like a hawk needing food.
Still not a logical argument against my argument.

C’mon man, can’t you make a logical argument?

Is making insults all you have?

Please tell me you have more than that, bro.

It's a mental illness. The dissonance, but its a light/harmless one. Its the other mental illness at play that's gunna have the fucker in this eternal conflict with the religious forum, like a hawk needing food.

No for you, dingerred. You say way too much retarded shit for one person to care to knock down line by line. You're a tedious little fundy..who the fucks gunna care to do that for you? A sucker.

The definition of faith is putting complete trust in something or someone. Would you put complete trust in something or someone without good reason?
Without good reason...break that down for me.
Do you believe in God?

If so, do you believe you have a good reason to believe in God?
If you have faith, then why do you need to empirically prove the existence of a god?
If you have faith then...god exists because you believe she does.

It's apologetics, which is for nonbelievers, not believers. Believers already have more than enough evidence to believe, which is why we began to believe in the first place.
No, apologetics is actually for believers. Let’s be honest and admit that overwhelmingly, believers are born into a culture, society that favors some over others. Raise a child in a Hindu culture and overwhelmingly that child will be a believer in the Hindu gods.

Belief for most people is uncritically accepting the gods you were given as a function of place of birth.

If that was true, then no one (or very few) would convert to Christianity in countries like China, India, Muslim countries, etc. But the exact opposite is true. In fact, last I checked one of the fastest growing “revivals” is in China, in the underground church. And that is despite the fact that people have been arrested, jailed or worse for simply holding a Bible study at their home or going to a church that was not government-approved.

People may grow up as a cultural Christian in a predominantly Christian country or as a cultural Muslim in a Muslim country… but that’s not very different than being a nonbeliever. People who actually care about truth will question the religion of their family background, do their own search for truth and end up coming to their own beliefs, whether those are different than their family’s beliefs or not.

Without good reason...break that down for me.
Do you believe in God?

If you have faith, then why do you need to empirically prove the existence of a god?

It's apologetics, which is for nonbelievers, not believers. Believers already have more than enough evidence to believe, which is why we began to believe in the first place.
No, apologetics is actually for believers. Let’s be honest and admit that overwhelmingly, believers are born into a culture, society that favors some over others. Raise a child in a Hindu culture and overwhelmingly that child will be a believer in the Hindu gods.

Belief for most people is uncritically accepting the gods you were given as a function of place of birth.

If that was true, then no one (or very few) would convert to Christianity in countries like China, India, Muslim countries, etc. But the exact opposite is true. In fact, last I checked one of the fastest growing “revivals” is in China, in the underground church. And that is despite the fact that people have been arrested, jailed or worse for simply holding a Bible study at their home or going to a church that was not government-approved.

People may grow up as a cultural Christian in a predominantly Christian country or as a cultural Muslim in a Muslim country… but that’s not very different than being a nonbeliever. People who actually care about truth will question the religion of their family background, do their own search for truth and end up coming to their own beliefs, whether those are different than their family’s beliefs or not.
Its a touchy subject, for sure, but there's no solid reason to believe at all. Take any of the reasons under strict scrutiny and they fall apart.

No for you, dingerred. You say way too much retarded shit for one person to care to knock down line by line. You're a tedious little fundy..who the fucks gunna care to do that for you? A sucker.

Your nastiness and name-calling says a lot about your character and immaturity, instead of anything about the people you attack.

Still not a logical argument.

:)

Your nastiness and name-calling says a lot about your character and immaturity, instead of anything about the people you attack.
Thats cool, I didnt start that crap though. Dings got a history of that bullshit, and the other guys attacked me 1st, of course.

But think whatever ya wanna. Im anonymous to you afterall.

Do you believe in God?

Its a touchy subject, for sure, but there's no solid reason to believe at all. Take any of the reasons under strict scrutiny and they fall apart.
I just presented you one that hasn’t fallen apart.

Thats cool, I didnt start that crap though. Dings got a history of that bullshit, and the other guys attacked me of course.

So it’s my fault you can’t make a logical argument to refute my logical argument?

I just presented you one that hasn’t fallen apart.
No, you havent. You just havent been addressed because youre a twat, and you know that.

You can ask someone else to present them to me for ya, and Daddy will go to work lil Nun boy.

Thats cool, I didnt start that crap though. Dings got a history of that bullshit, and the other guys attacked me of course.

So it’s my fault you can’t make a logical argument to refute my logical argument?
No, its your fault I dont take you seriously enough.

Thats cool, I didnt start that crap though. Dings got a history of that bullshit, and the other guys attacked me 1st, of course.

The really cool thing about this response is how you rationalized your poor behavior as someone’s fault other than your own.

Or you don’t have a logical response so you resort to name calling.

The really cool thing about this response is how you rationalized your poor behavior as someone’s fault other than your own.
I said it like it happened, thats the kinda realness you suffer depression with no having...and take it out on Taz. Its alright, he seems to enjoy it.

Sure, buddy. seems you need to say that for validation

lol!

I said it like it happened, thats the kinda realness you suffer depression with no having...and take it out on Taz. Its alright, he seems to enjoy it.
Still not a logical argument, bro.

I don’t know about you but I’m pretty sure I can keep pointing out that you aren’t making a logical argument as long as you can keep hurling insults at me.

Sure, buddy. seems you need to say that for validation

lol!
No. I keep saying it because it’s true.

Still not a logical argument, bro.

I don’t know about you but I’m pretty sure I can keep pointing out that you aren’t making a logical argument as long as you can keep hurling insults at me.
And im sure thats comforting...but i dont recall wanting to "make an argument," for you...dufus

Forum List

Back