The Cosmological Arguments for God's Existence

I’m not wearing my militant atheist watch so maybe it is.

Well, this thread seems to be bust for the atheists. Fort Fun's still barking at the moon about existence arising from nonexistence. Hollie and others won't answer my and ding's questions about statements they've made about omniscience, omnipotence and other things. Breeze is rattling his usual inscrutable, shape-shifting banalities. And G.T. can't/won't defend Morriston-Malpass' madness.
defend it?

youre a real crackpot, eh? i dont need to defend it...the defense is in it. the paper malpass wrote, IS the defense.

The video explaina it completely, and your response was a missing of the actual point. a non sequitur.

THATS the very reason youre able to BELIEVE the Kalam.

Its completely ridiculous, and its mere assertions, and you cannot understand why. Thatssssss a you thing.

Well, this thread seems to be bust for the atheists. Fort Fun's still barking at the moon about existence arising from nonexistence. Hollie and others won't answer my and ding's questions about statements they've made about omniscience, omnipotence and other things. Breeze is rattling his usual inscrutable, shape-shifting banalities. And G.T. can't/won't defend Morriston-Malpass' madness.

TO ALL:

What can we all learn from this display of abnormal psychology (in the post quoted above)?

When one's mind is addled by faith, that one is always "winning!". Always. That's what strident faith is. That is what it does to an otherwise rational person. All things affirm the faith. Always.

This declaration of victory (quoted above) was always forthcoming, no matter what transpired in this thread. We can all be 100% certain of that.

In this case, the person of faith was shown, in literally the first series of responses, that he could not possibly know the truth of his first premises. A rational person, in any mundane topic, would immediately acknowledge this (or counter it with actual, empirical evidence that the first premises are, in fact, always true) and admit the logic is valid, but not sound.

But a person of faith is simply not capable of this, as this would be an explicit admission that his faith may be misplaced.

So, instead, we have been treated to a series of verbose, meandering posts, not one of which either admitted the argument is not sound or attempted to support the truth of the premises with argument or evidence.

This is one way faith poisons the mind.

Last edited:

Your questions have been addressed as well as anyone can address your nonsensical claims.

What you find difficult to understand is that your claims to magic and supernaturalism along with your fears and superstitions are not shared by all. Not everyone chooses to live in trembling fear of angry gods.

How is anyone going to respond to your claims to Omni-everything gods when you can’t present even the beginnings of a rational argument in support of those gods?

I do know that depending upon your particular religious ideology; you do predefine a number of conclusions. This is borne out by the "conclusive" nature of religionists that their religion is correct and others’, not. As long as the individual's "objectivity" remains biased towards a predisposed conclusion (i.e., that faith in gods goes unquestioned), one cannot ever view the issue in a nonpartisan way. Evidence really is secondary to this paradigm because the nature of faith nullifies actual proofs-- a convenient loophole of theistic belief but one endemic to all of them.

So, basically, this thread like all the others which claim /allege “proof of the gods” is a bust for the religionists. As usual, we’re left with partisan religionists flailing their Pom Poms for versions of their partisan gods and it is these partisan religionists who eventually are left to snipe at each other over their different and conflicting versions of gods.

TO ALL:

What can we all learn from this display of abnormal psychology (in the post quoted above)?

When one's mind is addled by faith, that one is always "winning!". Always. That's what strident faith is. That is what it does to an otherwise rational person. All things affirm the faith. Always.

This declaration of victory (quoted above) was always forthcoming, no matter what transpired in this thread. We can all be 100% certain of that.

In this case, the person of faith was shown, in literally the first series of responses, that he could not possibly know the truth of his first premises. A rational person, in any mundane topic, would immediately acknowledge this (or counter it with actual, empirical evidence that the first premises are, in fact, always true) and admit the logic is valid, but not sound.

But a person of faith is simply not capable of this, as this would be an explicit admission that his faith may be misplaced.

So, instead, we have been treated to a series of verbose, meandering posts, not one of which either admitted the argument is not sound or attempted to support the truth of the premises with argument or evidence.

This is one way faith poisons the mind.

I would have hoped that the ID’iot creationists would have, somewhere in the thread, posted their General Theory of Supernatural Creation instead of all the usual cliches that one expects from from supernaturalists.

Your questions have been addressed as well as anyone can address your nonsensical claims.
What you find difficult to understand is that your claims to magic and supernaturalism along with your fears and superstitions are not shared by all.

The only thing nonsenseical here are the atheists insisting that something can come naturally from nothing, that anything outside of this universe is 'magic' and that arguments used to persuade millions of intelligent people over the course of two thousand+ years starting with Aristotle is nonsense.

The atheists of these days are nothing more than poseurs and grifters.

The only thing nonsenseical here are the atheists insisting that something can come naturally from nothing
Yet the only reason you can give is "because the all wise jim bowie says so".

So ya sound like a moron.

Your faith is faith. Period. You need to get that through your whiny little brain,jimmy. Stop embarrassing yourself with this dog and pony show. Your faith is belief without evidence. March under your true flag and leave logic and evidence to smarter people whose minds are not addled by childish faith.

What you find difficult to understand is that your claims to magic and supernaturalism along with your fears and superstitions are not shared by all.

The only thing nonsenseical here are the atheists insisting that something can come naturally from nothing, that anything outside of this universe is 'magic' and that arguments used to persuade millions of intelligent people over the course of two thousand+ years starting with Aristotle is nonsense.

I don’t recall any of those horrible atheists claiming something can come naturally from nothing.

What can you tell us about anything outside of the universe?

I don’t recall any of those horrible atheists claiming something can come naturally from nothing.

That the laws of nature were in place before space and time were created because the creation of space and time followed the laws of nature.

That no thing can exist outside of space and time because the presence of energy and matter created space and time.

That the only solution to the endless regression of what came first is something which is eternal and unchanging.

That the only possible explanation for something which exists outside of space and time and that can be eternal and unchanging is something like consciousness without form.

That no thing can exist outside of space and time because the presence of energy and matter created space and time.
You mean, no thing that you know of.

Ding, please try to think your posts through before hitting the post button. You waste people's time.

That the only possible explanation for something which exists outside of space and time and that can be eternal and unchanging is something like consciousness without form.
Says you, with no good evidence, because faith has destroyed a large part of your brain.

So, you surely can understand why someone would not simply accept your authoritative, mentally ill nonsense.

You mean, no thing that you know of.

Ding, please try to think your posts through before hitting the post button. You waste people's time.
No. No thing that you can think of.

I thought of consciousness without form.

Says you, with no good evidence, because faith has destroyed a large part of your brain.

So, you surely can understand why someone would not simply accept your authoritative, mentally ill nonsense.
My brain is functioning pretty well.

You are the one whose brain isn’t functioning because the only argument you can make is my brain must not be functioning because I don’t agree with you.

It's a mental illness. The dissonance, but its a light/harmless one. Its the other mental illness at play that's gunna have the fucker in this eternal conflict with the religious forum, like a hawk needing food.

Forum List

Back